• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Nope I have it then...Do you really think I would delete that text message?? That was some good stuff.
LOL I don't even remember what I said in that message. We were beyond blitzed at that point. I do remember my phone beeping the next morning, rolling over to look at it, and thinking "Doesn't John know we were trashed last night??? Why is he texting me at 10am???"That was good times.
I'm awake already aren't I?I didn't fill out a bracket this year. I'm still kinda bitter about getting screwed out of 1K for winning a bracket last year. THe dude had the standings on yahoo and I won it, but he fuc.king claimed that a guy he worked with won it and submitted the bracket personally, so it wasn't up on the standings. Which was massive bullsh.it cause last year I was in teh top 1% of those who played on yahoo, so how is it that some random donk that homeboy works with was able to edge me out on points when only 1K people did on yahoo. Yea, not cool at all. Especially after UNC won and my roomate was calling the dude up to ask him about what is up with my money, the guy couldn't be found and we had to get to him through a couple of people a week later
There's still time to get in our pool for $5 or just for fun. Want in? You've got like 45 minutes to commit and pick your bracket.
I just had a great idea.Anytime I am wth any angel (or at least the first time) There must be a boobs in face picture with me. I have no objections to this...any angels object??
I'm game.
That's crap. It's lucky you're not prone to tracking people down and beating them with bats. They're lucky they didn't do this to Bluff.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!Now I'm sad. I cannot fathom this daily life without Sunshine.
Hey...did any of you nuckas ask DN last night why he was lurking the army but never even said Hi?
Yeah, he said it was Patty logged in to his account. So, I guess now we're mad that Patty didn't stop to say hi! :club:
LOL I don't even remember what I said in that message. We were beyond blitzed at that point. I do remember my phone beeping the next morning, rolling over to look at it, and thinking "Doesn't John know we were trashed last night??? Why is he texting me at 10am???"
I think I texted back that same night? I don't recall. I can post it if you'd like :club:
Crap, I'm second-guessing all of my picks at the last second and changing a bunch of them.
Not generally a good thing to be doing.....note just about an hour to go before all hell breaks loose. :club:
My dearest Renae.I would just like to say you look especially ravishing today and was wondering if you'd like to meet me in the supply room for a quickie?
bahhahahahahhaa
I think I texted back that same night? I don't recall. I can post it if you'd like :club:
That was the night we were drinking Jack and had boobies all up in everyone's faces. You expect me to remember if you texted me???? :PI do, however, remember waking up to that text message beeping at 10am Vegas time. I mean really who the hell gets up that early in Vegas? Oh yeah, Michael does cause he needs to throw money at a roulette wheel.
My dearest Renae.I would just like to say you look especially ravishing today and was wondering if you'd like to meet me in the supply room for a quickie?
You know I have a fantasy about that mail truck of yours. Bring the van around.
Who the fu.ck's alter ego are you???
That was the night we were drinking Jack and had boobies all up in everyone's faces. You expect me to remember if you texted me???? :club:
Honestly I don't expect you to remember anything about that night. And the text I was referring to was yours to me, but whatever. I have your phone number and I will be passing along updates as I can.

im working on the leaderboard, jeffrey and michael are mathematicallly guaranteed a top 9 finish even if they dont play the next 2 weeks, JS# Name Points Cash 1 thunderdan70 585.2918 $678.00 2 Whiskey 16 526.1704 $465.80 3 poguemahone. 512.6835 $408.00 4 Figger0 462.1700 $198.00 5 Eclypse0 455.5953 $297.00 6 bigyang0 449.3952 $382.50 7 XanMan0 446.4394 $122.40 8 checkymcfol0 437.0505 $342.00 9 seacucumber0 436.6562 $272.00

im working on the leaderboard, jeffrey and michael are mathematicallly guaranteed a top 9 finish even if they dont play the next 2 weeks, JS# Name Points Cash 1 thunderdan70 585.2918 $678.00 2 Whiskey 16 526.1704 $465.80 3 poguemahone. 512.6835 $408.00 4 Figger0 462.1700 $198.00 5 Eclypse0 455.5953 $297.00 6 bigyang0 449.3952 $382.50 7 XanMan0 446.4394 $122.40 8 checkymcfol0 437.0505 $342.00 9 seacucumber0 436.6562 $272.00
GOOD JOB GUYS.... Now if 1 of my pocket pairs can hold up against AJ offsuite i may have a chance next go around..Jeffrey - thanks for registering me last night :club:
Yeah I heard that earlier on the radio...Never heard of the guys. Although 50 some catches in Texas with them not having an offensive line can't be that bad
Gaffney is pretty good. Has been the No. 2 in Texas for about three years now.
hi
ho