• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do if for 50 dollars using the honor system.
Like with TrEbOr? Not a flame, but what ever happened with that? Sorry to be off topic, but I never heard any follow-up. Just curious.
I hope Daniel owns just to shut up those censored at neverwinpoker but you have to respect the face that neverwin probably has more cash game winnings than daniel
I'm going to go ahead and say no on that one, OK? So, "no." Daniel has made over half a million in the last 6 or 8 weeks. And he took at least a quarter million out of Bobby's Room last year, I believe. So, Neverwin is going to have some ground to make up to even make it close. And, learn how to put a complete sentence together.

I want 1k of this if we find someone suitable to hold the money. PM me when more details are available.P.S. Who held the money when DN bet someone 15k that DN would lose 3/5 of his first five matches? That transaction worked out, we should try to find out more info about that.

So this guy plays under neverwin on both Stars and UB right? Please let me know as I would really like to watch him play.Sounds like this guy is one of the best internet players out there, is he?If not then who is, what are their names, and where do they play.Please let me know,

you guys are chumps.  i'll lay anyone here 3:2 on their HU match. nevrwin will smoke him.
you've got to be kidding! I'm not saying he may not win, as any player can win on any given night, but "smoke him"? Please! What's the deal, is Neverwin polishing your rod regularly? Why the loyalty?
are like neverwin's biatch? do u like toss his salad and shiet?honestly, stop the c0ck riding, its rather pathetic.
just as 99% of this forum acts to daniel?anyone that knows neverwin personally knows the kid is brilliant. if neverwin thought this was 50/50 shot he wouldnt be playing daniel. he has nothing to prove, he's doing it because he knows he has an edge.3/2 odds may be stupid in a no limit heads up match, but they are playing limit. if you are so worried about it, and have so much faith in daniel, then someone step forward and give me even odds for 5k.

I'm a regular on this forum. I accept the 3:2 odds. I'll wager $1K on Dustin Woolf. That's $1500 to me if I win.I'm on the tourney circuit - so I can settle up there.My Vegas number is (702) TUB-PALMS.Daniel gave props to Joe Cassidy, who surprised him. And Dustin is a better limit player than Joe.*ah. I see now that the wager is the other way around. Still tempting, but I don't want to wager in that direction*

This is going to be alot closer than you guys think it will be. Neverwin is a world class limit player. Consistently wins at the 100/200 on pokerstars, and dominates at the 300/600 on UB. I hope Daniel owns just to shut up those censored at neverwinpoker but you have to respect the face that neverwin probably has more cash game winnings than daniel
Did you forget about the big game DN regularly sits at? 100/200-300/600 is like change to DN... I think you got this backwords you have to respect the fact that neverwin is a up and newcomer and DN HAS more cash game and tournament winnings than neverwin..
I'll do if for 50 dollars using the honor system.
that's cool. im sure someone at nwp will take you up on that. but i rather not get into a bunch of smaller bets. i want someone on here (preferably a forum regular) to put some significant money where their mouth is. evenmore so, i hope it's one of those that has written off neverwin before the match has even started. those who know neverwin are fully aware of his abilities in limit hold'em, and are certain he will prove once and for all he isn't outclassed by dn. personally, i think he is the favorite.
Umm, I'm darn sure DN will take the whole 5k dude !
those who know neverwin are fully aware of his abilities in limit hold'em,  and are certain he will prove once and for all he isn't outclassed by dn.
Does anyone really care? Do you really have to stroke Neverwin's cack by making these bets on who will win? It's completely petty and childish. If you think the guy is so damned good then let HIM prove it in a series of matches against DN. One match isn't proof of anything.
WSOP results:neverwin: $504, 000. (only 3 tournaments played)dn: jack all. (443214124131324 played)neverwin: 2 final tables.dn: 0 final tables.neverwin: cashed in main event; made top 30.dn: didn't cash.
so you are judging the two by one year?? how many braclets does neverbeen own? how many TOTAL wsop cashes ??? owned........
are like neverwin's biatch? do u like toss his salad and shiet?honestly, stop the c0ck riding, its rather pathetic.
just as 99% of this forum acts to daniel?anyone that knows neverwin personally knows the kid is brilliant. if neverwin thought this was 50/50 shot he wouldnt be playing daniel. he has nothing to prove, he's doing it because he knows he has an edge.3/2 odds may be stupid in a no limit heads up match, but they are playing limit. if you are so worried about it, and have so much faith in daniel, then someone step forward and give me even odds for 5k.
so now you want to do even odds? youve had at least 4 people already trying to take you up on your bet and you havent even responded? Now you want even money? Sounds like somebody is scared. Thought they could come in here and throw out random large #'s and no one would take it because it was a decent chunk of change. I say stop beating around the bush and agree to the original bet with those who have asked.

what enjoyment do ppl get out of following this Neverwin guy around and kissing his ass?Does he pay people to talk him up? Does he even care?other than some geeks on the internet, nobody really knows who this guys is. He's a nobody. He makes money. big deal. so do a lot of other players that nobody should care about.I could punch him in the face and still not know who he is.unless he's giving you head, people should really find something better to do than cheer for someone where you get nothing out of it.

its very easy for most of you people to bash on dustin because he is an "internet player." i think dn is a great player and very accomplished but dustin is not a dog in a HU limit holdem match. i think the match is very near the middle. dustin did have a great series but that means nothing with this match. the fact that dustin straight dominates in limit holdem online is where he evens the field.

A number of people have already stepped up to take your 3/2 action. Yet you haven't responded to any of their posts. Are you backing out?Also, this is the most pathetic thread ever. What kind of person goes to a forum to start a fight about how "Neverwin" (and it's gay that you call him by his screen name) would kick DN's ass. This is a waste of time. Luckily, I'm bored at work so it will have to do. For the record, I think it's 50/50 but Daniel will pull it out.
Let's be honest, this site has more than its fair share of groupies and people who post trash on Neverwin's forum.
So? those ppl are sad as well. You can enjoy watching someone play poker. Maybe even learn something.But not this fawning over a some dude playing poker. Get real. If Neverwin came on here and started talking smack about his own results...then that's different. I'd give him respect. But he doesn't go around telling everyone how good Erik123 is. People who kiss ass are lame. Talk up your own accomplishments instead.
Let's be honest, this site has more than its fair share of groupies and people who post trash on Neverwin's forum.
So? those ppl are sad as well. You can enjoy watching someone play poker. Maybe even learn something.But not this fawning over a some dude playing poker. Get real. If Neverwin came on here and started talking smack about his own results...then that's different. I'd give him respect. But he doesn't go around telling everyone how good Erik123 is. People who kiss ass are lame. Talk up your own accomplishments instead.
One time neverwin responded to one of my posts on his forum! It was the greatest accomplishment of my life!