• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

Yesterday's article about Day 1 was also good. If I could paste the gif of the dancing geek here I would, but it won't let me.
I read that earlier; the dancing geek is quite mesmerizing.30hwyg7.jpg

Kirby really rang my bell, I'm a big LocoRoco fan, and it's definitely on the same aestthetic. In general, I'm not a fan of 3d for movies or games. It makes the picture soft, never looks as good as a Viewfinder, and fails to propel the story. That aside, the 3DS was awesome. There was no game, just an object on a screen. I'm waiting until there's a title released.

Put a couple hours into Red Dead last night. I love it. I normally get bored of non-RPG Sandbox games really quick (I own GTA4 and have about an hour total into it), but I think I might get hooked on this one.

Put a couple hours into Red Dead last night. I love it. I normally get bored of non-RPG Sandbox games really quick (I own GTA4 and have about an hour total into it), but I think I might get hooked on this one.
I hit the wall on this game. I think I am missing something though. I have put about 10 hours into the single player and I am only level 3 or 4 on online. Much like all the GTA games I hit a point where I get bored and the missions become repetitive. But I think I am missing something. But to be honest I usually play my 360 everyday and have only played once this week. So it might be just me taking a break from all games.
I hit the wall on this game. I think I am missing something though. I have put about 10 hours into the single player and I am only level 3 or 4 on online. Much like all the GTA games I hit a point where I get bored and the missions become repetitive. But I think I am missing something. But to be honest I usually play my 360 everyday and have only played once this week. So it might be just me taking a break from all games.
I kind of expect this to happen to me as well. These days, if I get 10-15 hours out of the single player experience on a game, I'm happy with my purchase. I'm a compulsive game buyer, and I really only get like 3-4 hours of quality ps3/xbox360 time per week, if I am lucky. I rarely 'finish' a game anymore, unless it is short. (I finished both uncharted games recently, as well as heavy rain). I also have about 6 games in my collection that still have the plastic wrap on them. (Gears of war 2, halo 3, GOW3, Orange Box, Enchanted Arms, Modnation racing, PGR4 off the top of my head)side note: RDR is pretty dark/demented. I waltzed into town after completing a bounty mission, only to find, on the front step of the pub, a man repeatedly stabbing a prostitute in the chest, screaming "DIE BI*CH". So, I shot him in the head, because she was probably a nice lady, and he was clearly drunk. The people of the town went about their business as if nothing had happened.
I saw a video of RDR where someone roped a nun, rode her out to the train tracks, and got an achievement when she was run over.
Is it wrong that I giggled for like 45 seconds after reading this post?
I saw a video of RDR where someone roped a nun, rode her out to the train tracks, and got an achievement when she was run over.
done thatmore than once

PlayStation Plus members will have access to full versions of certain PS3 and PlayStation Network titles, including PS One classics. The downloadable titles, which will change every month like an on-demand setup, will be available for download from the PlayStation Store for a set period of time and be playable for a certain period as well (say, two weeks, like a library book). Once the trial period expires, the game can be purchased online if the PS3 owner so desires. PlayStation Plus members will also have free access to the full versions of specific PS3 and PSN titles, including WipEout HD, Minis, Age of Zombies and Rally Cross. These free games will be available to Plus members as long as they keep their PlayStation Plus membership active.PS3 owners will be able to purchase PlayStation Plus membership exclusively through the PlayStation Store beginning June 29, and they'll need to install PS3 firmware version 3.40, which will be released June 22. PlayStation Plus will be available in two price categories: a 90-day version for $17.99 and a 365-day (annual) subscription for $49.99. SCEA will also debut the service with a promo in which subscribers get three free bonus months if they sign-up for an annual membership.http://www.dailygame.net/news/archives/009244.phpThink im sold on this. Games on demand sounds pretty cool and full access to some games at all times. Not even the price of a new game.

I can't seem to pull myself away from MW2 (almost 9 days worth of online play). It's not like I don't have any other good games (RDR, Uncharted 2, Batman). There's just something that is so satisfying from having a good round of MW2.Help?

I can't seem to pull myself away from MW2 (almost 9 days worth of online play). It's not like I don't have any other good games (RDR, Uncharted 2, Batman). There's just something that is so satisfying from having a good round of MW2.Help?
pfft, hell if I know.The game gets my blood pressure up at times but I always find myself playing it. I played last night with the intention of playing 3 TDM's and then playing RDR or something else. 10 TDM's later I am still playing MW2. I noticed I am about to hit 10 days playtime. And there is no sign of letting up. Plus I have yet to get the second map pack. That will most likely make me play more when and if I get it.

okay so I finally put the time in to finish MW 2 and wow that was an ending I didn't expect. The first one though was much more entertaining though. Not sure if I am going to play it again to pass it on Veteran though. Maybe now I will go and play the story mode in Battlefield.

I like this picture so much more than I like it in real life. The design elements kind of fade away, and it looks like a shiny black box.When will there be a console that looks good?
virtualboy-article_image_combined_600.jpg

I used scotch tape to fix my cracked MW2 disc. Not bad. Just can't play Wasteland when it comes up. So really, I think the game is better now.

I used scotch tape to fix my cracked MW2 disc. Not bad. Just can't play Wasteland when it comes up. So really, I think the game is better now.
lol
Dude, stop raping me.
Sorry. Was getting super lucky though. I would spawn around the corner from you. At least I wasn't doing the knife fest like I did once before. Starting to get the bug to play again. Played last night for a few hours.
have no idea what css stands for, but the more important question is whos ass is that?
CSS is counter strike source, I didn't know ppl still played that. Can't answer the second question