Wow that is crazy. I would just like to hear what the other team was saying while this happened. Is it just me or did that seem maybe fixed? I mean of all places everyone doesn't normally run towards B. Still impressive but something just doesn't seem right.
Not quite 30 seconds, but still ridiculous......Starts at 2:30 into video.....(enjoy)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9_mrrJQlQs
the coolest one was the niner. Never thought about that but it could work.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

so I finally lucksacked into a starcraft II beta key. specs:# CPU type:Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E6550 @ 2.33GHz# CPU Speed (GHz):2.356# System memory (GB):2.999# Graphics card model:NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT# Desktop resolution:1680x1050goofed around with a friend playing against AIs tonight. looks as though it's limited to four players (AI or human) in a game, which is a bit of a buzzkill. it's hard to immediately grasp the implications of the changes, but some general comments...- zerg seem to have the most massive changes, and (predictably) seem to have the most issues with balancing. some units seem vastly overpowered (roaches) and some suffer from the opposite problem (ultras)- protoss are very, very similar to SC1. they threw in a few tweaks and changed around some units, but the tech tree is very close to identical. the colossus is just a neat unit all around (walk over cliffs), as is the mother ship (huge arbiter with lots of HP and a good attack).- I don't have the faintest idea as to how I'd approach building an army with any of the races. blizzard introduced some ranged land units that don't deal damage to air units, some land units that take damage from anti-air units, and some air units that attack by throwing land units. ooookay.ridiculously fun, sweet graphics, and still preserved enough of the original to keep from upsetting all the koreans. looks like a winner to me.if you have a working cd key for warcraft 3, SC, or diablo 2 and want to try to get a beta key to SC2, go to blizzard.com/account and follow the directions for applying to beta test. hard to believe keys are going for $100 on ebay.

Alright been meaning to do this for a while so I figure why not give my ideas of Battlefield. I haven't played it as much as I thought I would but initially I really liked it. However as playing more and more I have struggled more and more with it. The one thing about this game is its not all about the kills as MW2 is about. Hell you can do all these assist or critical kills and get a lot of points. I am very mixed on the sniper. I love to snipe but sometimes I just can't seem to hit the side of a barn or I get sniped before I can even get into position. I started playing conquest and I did like that game play. One of my friends has been playing rush and I have struggled greatly in this format. For me it seems that I always have guys behind me and getting killed. Not too mention I am still totally lost on the maps. I will say though when you know someone in the game I think it definetly is more beneficial than MW2. With being able to spawn with them that is nice cause you can stay and watch there back or attack things together. As far as MW2 I really haven't played as much as I wish I could. With the new maps I am still not totally familiar with all of them. For me I never understood the great love people had for crash. I liked the map but never loved it. I always loved vacant might not have always done great on it but always thought it was a fun map. I will say I have been doing much better on overgrown now compared to COD 4. I got a couple more headshots to do for barrett and then I will be prestiging again. I also got back to trying MLB 2k10. After playing a for the first few days of getting it I hated it honestly. Thought the game totally sucked. I waited till the start of the regular season so I could get the opening day rosters and go from there. I will say I like it better now that when I first got it however it still does have its problems. And yes again I have thought about buying a ps3 purely for the show, but with having a blu-ray already I just can't seem to validate doing it. Looking ahead I am waiting till the new undisputed comes out in middle of may I believe. Might pickup batman just cause I have heard so much about it and I really liked the demo. okay done with my babble. and for the record the take 2 on FTP sucked ass.

Vacant is supposed to be rereleased at some point (along with Shipment). Apparently there's also some other maps that people have found, one of them being a White House map.

Alright been meaning to do this for a while so I figure why not give my ideas of Battlefield. I haven't played it as much as I thought I would but initially I really liked it. However as playing more and more I have struggled more and more with it. The one thing about this game is its not all about the kills as MW2 is about. Hell you can do all these assist or critical kills and get a lot of points. I am very mixed on the sniper. I love to snipe but sometimes I just can't seem to hit the side of a barn or I get sniped before I can even get into position. I started playing conquest and I did like that game play. One of my friends has been playing rush and I have struggled greatly in this format. For me it seems that I always have guys behind me and getting killed. Not too mention I am still totally lost on the maps. I will say though when you know someone in the game I think it definetly is more beneficial than MW2. With being able to spawn with them that is nice cause you can stay and watch there back or attack things together.
Damn, I am sorry. I feel responsible. But I can say that I felt your frustration as well for a bit. I also had big issues with the Rush mode but this past week I finally got it all figured out. Last night I played 8 games of rush and we won each one and I was amazingly in the top 5 each time. I mainly play engineer but some maps depending on if I am an attacker or defender I will do recon. If I am recon I sit back and spot people mainly, mortar tanks, and pick off people that I can get. I think we were defenders last night on the daylight snow map and me and another sniper sat in the second floor of the building all the way in the back of our base and spotted and sniped all attackers coming down the hill from their base. I finished the match 5kills and 0 deaths but I got like 2050 points before pins and such. For me it was really fun and I enjoy that type of game. The next game was on the little village on the shore and we jacked a helicopter that the attackers get and my whole squad spent the entire time in the heli shooting them as they attempted to come over to the island. It was hilarious. I will say I love Recon more now that I unlocked the 12x Scope. I guess as I play rush more I find that this game has no need for K/D ratio. You can be successful and go 10-20 or 5-2. I love MW2 and still play obv but for the first 5 matches or so I feel like pulling my hair out with the spawn, killed, spawn, run a bit, killed, spawn, killed.
shipment was a retarded map, bringing it back would be silly.I haven't bought the map pack yet but I think I will someday...
Shipment was awesome. I would get 70-100 kills a match on that map. But shipment in MW2 would suck if you got 2 harriers, a pavelow and a few sentry guns out at the same time.
Damn, I am sorry. I feel responsible. But I can say that I felt your frustration as well for a bit. I also had big issues with the Rush mode but this past week I finally got it all figured out. Last night I played 8 games of rush and we won each one and I was amazingly in the top 5 each time. I mainly play engineer but some maps depending on if I am an attacker or defender I will do recon. If I am recon I sit back and spot people mainly, mortar tanks, and pick off people that I can get. I think we were defenders last night on the daylight snow map and me and another sniper sat in the second floor of the building all the way in the back of our base and spotted and sniped all attackers coming down the hill from their base. I finished the match 5kills and 0 deaths but I got like 2050 points before pins and such. For me it was really fun and I enjoy that type of game. The next game was on the little village on the shore and we jacked a helicopter that the attackers get and my whole squad spent the entire time in the heli shooting them as they attempted to come over to the island. It was hilarious. I will say I love Recon more now that I unlocked the 12x Scope. I guess as I play rush more I find that this game has no need for K/D ratio. You can be successful and go 10-20 or 5-2. I love MW2 and still play obv but for the first 5 matches or so I feel like pulling my hair out with the spawn, killed, spawn, run a bit, killed, spawn, killed. Shipment was awesome. I would get 70-100 kills a match on that map. But shipment in MW2 would suck if you got 2 harriers, a pavelow and a few sentry guns out at the same time.
nah no need to feel responsible. My friend takes the exact same approach as you do and I think that is something that I need to take also. For me I do have the 12x scope and I have a hard time with it. I have gone back to the 4x scope. As far as shipment I did like the crazy pace of it in headquarters but you are so right imagine when you get a predator or harrier you could possibly kill the whole team off if you have danger pro on also. I got about 2 more headshots for the 250 kill mastery medal and then I will be prestiging.
Alright been meaning to do this for a while so I figure why not give my ideas of Battlefield. I haven't played it as much as I thought I would but initially I really liked it. However as playing more and more I have struggled more and more with it. The one thing about this game is its not all about the kills as MW2 is about. Hell you can do all these assist or critical kills and get a lot of points. I am very mixed on the sniper. I love to snipe but sometimes I just can't seem to hit the side of a barn or I get sniped before I can even get into position.
I'll preface this by saying I'm not the sniper type. I'd rather be a medic or assault class and be mixing it up in the trenches. Some maps require a recon to even the playing field. Especially when you get 2-3 snipers shooting at you from that damn light tower. It took me a while to get a feel for the recon class. While I was leveling up I actually used the Thompson over the sniper rifles. Now that I have a better feel for those rifles I'm getting pretty good. A few things:1. Hide behind something solid. If nothing solid is around use the terrain to hide. This includes shooting and spotting enemies. Don't just hide in the brush and hope they don't see you. If you get spotted people will just shoot at the orange arrow so it's good to be behind something they can't shoot through.2. After you shoot watch where the small white dot lands and adjust your aim accordingly. On far shots it's not uncommon to have the crosshairs 1/4 inch above the targets head.3. After you shoot move back behind cover while you reload. This includes switching magazines but also just to get another round in the chamber.4. Use your mortar binoculars to spot enemies. It has a much larger field of view then the sniper scope and I think it's better at spotting enemies. If the team doesn't kill them then I'll switch over to the gun and fire.I haven't used many of the rifles outside of the M-24, Gol, and M-95. I think all of those are one shot head kills. But I can say the above has really improved my recon class.

I really wish I could remember the names of the maps. I was on a jungle map, defending and came into the game where they attackers already got both crates in the first area and so we are defending up the hill. So I had my engineer class up and headed up the fence and got behind a rock and someone has spotted a tank and 3 trianges around it clear across the map so I pulled out the RPG and let her rip. I see the explosion and the the points start racking up. I really wish I had a capture card.1 RPG blew up the tank and 7 people. It was awesome.

okay I was walking around best buy today and played the show. all I can say is that didn't even seem like a video game. Graphics are so realistic it is scary. I am not planning on buying a ps3 but damn I think for just that one game it almost seems worth it.

okay I was walking around best buy today and played the show. all I can say is that didn't even seem like a video game. Graphics are so realistic it is scary. I am not planning on buying a ps3 but damn I think for just that one game it almost seems worth it.
So hard to hit though, my god! I guess I could practice more, but there's definitely a learning curve.
Don't know if anyone cares but Amazon is selling 1 year XBL Gold cards for $39.
You can get them pretty cheap on there. Thinking about doing that in July.Sitting here waiting for Super Street Fighter 4 to come out.
Dell has a deal right now for xbox live (12 months) for $29.99. Shipping is $7.00, but if you buy 2 you get free shipping (just pay tax).http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/product...mp;sku=A2841849
That sucks I just had to renew my membership. Gamestop had a used copy of batman arkham asylum so I decided I would pick it up and play it within a week. It has been not too bad. The one thing I don't like is that instead of progressing through the map and going some where new you need to go to a new location then go back to the main island to venture to a new location. For those that have played the game I am totally struggling with getting the 20x combo. I got to like 12x I believe and can't continue the streak. Got a couple more days to play the game so hopefully I can finish it by tomorrow. As far as MW2 I will probably be prestiging the next time I pop the game in. Still disappointed that I haven't gotten the damn nuke yet. I recently changed my killstreak to try and get it. Going with harrier, chopper gunner and Nuke. I am also using danger close to help with the harrier strikes. Of course the only game that I am waiting for is UFC undisputed 2010.
That sucks I just had to renew my membership. Gamestop had a used copy of batman arkham asylum so I decided I would pick it up and play it within a week. It has been not too bad. The one thing I don't like is that instead of progressing through the map and going some where new you need to go to a new location then go back to the main island to venture to a new location. For those that have played the game I am totally struggling with getting the 20x combo. I got to like 12x I believe and can't continue the streak. Got a couple more days to play the game so hopefully I can finish it by tomorrow. As far as MW2 I will probably be prestiging the next time I pop the game in. Still disappointed that I haven't gotten the damn nuke yet. I recently changed my killstreak to try and get it. Going with harrier, chopper gunner and Nuke. I am also using danger close to help with the harrier strikes. Of course the only game that I am waiting for is UFC undisputed 2010.
I can't remember if I got a 20. I was really loving that game until my save got deleted and there was no way I was going through the whole thing again. I played some MW2 last night. Yikes. I suck.

I finished God of War III this weekend, really fun, violent game. It looks so, so good.Played through some DLC for Mass Effect II. The content was fine, but just paltry. I don't know why they put it out by itself (one hour of play time?).I wished they would have saved up five short episodes, and released them in a bundle.