• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

So hard to hit though, my god! I guess I could practice more, but there's definitely a learning curve.
I'm starting to get really frustrated with it. I'll make one bad pitch and give up a 3 run HR. Come to the plate, ill guess the pitch right, time it and hit a line drive to the 2nd baseman
I'm starting to get really frustrated with it. I'll make one bad pitch and give up a 3 run HR. Come to the plate, ill guess the pitch right, time it and hit a line drive to the 2nd baseman
I'm real close to trading it back in to get a decent value for it because I'm still playing NHL 09 way more.

okay, i'm going to stop being a cheap bastard and buy a ps3. where is the best place to get one? are they all $300 at every store?

okay, i'm going to stop being a cheap bastard and buy a ps3. where is the best place to get one? are they all $300 at every store?
I believe so. Check the ads tom. and see if some come with games or extra controls or stuff. It won't be cheaper then 300 but sometimes they throw in extra things

I know a lot of you guys are not really into UFC undisputed but there is talk that if you sign up on the forums there is a chance that you could get the demo early. You just go to the forum and sign up through there

I'm real close to trading it back in to get a decent value for it because I'm still playing NHL 09 way more.
Hahaha...that's why you guys are playing ball on a video game and not batting in front of ARod. PWNED! Eh...just fookin' aboot. I'd love to get a console game to play soccer on...
I want to start a clan.Lets get together and do gamebattles. Becomes Pub Superstars. Pwn noobs in pub lobbies of domination and TDM.
I would be down for us to all play together but really not into gamebattles. I had gotten into one I believe it was with rainbow six 2 but it was just too much. But I have been playing pretty crappy of late.
I would be down for us to all play together but really not into gamebattles. I had gotten into one I believe it was with rainbow six 2 but it was just too much. But I have been playing pretty crappy of late.
I don't really want to either, just want to pwn noobs in pub lobbies for fun.

in for this, once I get back to my old cod form I'll be MVP (I suck b/c I haven't played seriously for like 2 months though :club:)

ya im down for some semi serious team play on mw2.i've been pretty addicted to fifa 10 the last few weeks so I'm sure my game's pretty rusty too.

I started playing MW2 this past weekend after a month or so break. God I suck. My kdr has dropped below 1.20. But I attribute that to playing objective based games now instead of FFA or TDM. I tend to focus on the objectives more than kill ratio. Plus playing Battlefield kind of gets you off the kdr as well since it is not as important.

I willing to MW2 with you guys, except I don't have a mic...My gamertag is Kevanos and I have a few you guys as my friends.Should we set a time and date? How about in like 2 hours, 6:00 PM EST?

I'd be down to play also, I'm usually on around 10ish on the weekdays and whenever I get some free time on the weekends. GB is always just a bunch of kids crying and then never reporting when the lose.

I'd be down to play also, I'm usually on around 10ish on the weekdays and whenever I get some free time on the weekends. GB is always just a bunch of kids crying and then never reporting when the lose.
sure even though I am suppose to be doing some work I guess I can get a way for a little bit and play.

played a few games of league of legends (the second coming of dota). seems kinda fun, although it's impossible to adjust to/learn all the characters when they're locked to start out. lots of annoyances (map hacking, focus, etc.) have been fixed.always hated how dota was so difficult for the beginner and after each patch. not much has changed there.

Add me on PS3. I don't play COD very often anymore but if I saw someone on I'd join them. eyank on psn

ok I played lots of Demolition today and pretty much carried my team of randoms every game (I finished most games with a k/d of 2:1+ and still managed to keep games competitive even when I was the only one planting bombs) so whenever we want to start playing together I'll be down, especially considering it'll be fun playing with people that know what they're doing!Everyone that hasn't already added me, I'm MnM Tehtoe on xbl.

First day of Halo: Reach Beta today and it looks incredibly awesome. I love how I can pick it up and easily understand the controls and everything going on. It's very easy to use and play, had to love going +8 every time in Slayer without even playing Halo much in the past year or so!Also, I'd love to join you guys in MW2 although it's not my favorite COD game to play. XBL = Bertiful

• 2 weeks later...

2nd map pack for MW2 called Resurgance dropping next month. Shipment and Vacant are rumored to be coming back from CoD4. The other 3 new maps are called Carnival, Trailer Park and Fuel.