• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

How'd you move the clip from in game to YouTube? Is that an option in game?BTW......Nice Toss!
If you go to CoD Site you can link up your Windows ID and your youtube account so any vid you render under 30 seconds will automatically go to your youtube.

this faggot... won't say his name because I'm sure he googles himself... thinks he is really good and has a livestream of himself playing league of legends. I got queued against him in a ranked game and pulled his livestream up on my second monitor. he was never able to get a clean gank because I had advance warning of every. single. one.I trolled him with that information postgame of course. "nice livestream you have there dewd"climbing up the ladder has been eye-opening. I still get smashed by the top-100 guys, but I've only been at it for about six months and the vast majority never get to be as good as I am.

Any of you guys have X-Box Kinect?Apparently my mom is buying my kids and X-Box and the Kinect thing (or she already has). There are 5 and almost 3, so I am not sure if they will even be able to use it. I think my son has played my friends Wii twice and all he did was jump around and swing his arms playing star wars. Of course in doing that he kicked the crap out of all of us.Anyway, do you think this will be cool for my kids?andHow about me? The last system I owned was PSII and I think I have played it a couple dozen times in the last 5 years. I don't like Halo or first person shooter games.I am more into Final Fantasy and games that are more arcade like (I remember really linking Dexter and Jak, a fund kids game).
The Kinect is definitely a step above the Wii, but still feels gimmicky as hell to me. I would wait to purchase, until more games come out, to see if it's worthwhile.Dexter and Jak is still a good franchise, as is Mass Effect and Knights of the Old Republic. I've been playing Bioshock, and will probably get around to finishing Fable.And...there's a new download for PacMan. If you've been out of the downloadable universe for a while, there have been some cool games. XBox live just gave it a 10, and it'll be on in heavy rotation in my house.PacMan CE
the original bioshock was an amazing game, probably holds up real well with what's being made today. steve said bioshock 2 sucked. I have yet to verify this.
I don't feel it sucks. I don't have the same rush of "Oh my god what is this awesome?" that I had with the first one, but it's a good game. I'm a nerrrd for mythology references, though.
the original bioshock was an amazing game, probably holds up real well with what's being made today. steve said bioshock 2 sucked. I have yet to verify this.
I hated it. Clearly not the same people who did the first which is one of my all time favorite games. They tried really hard but there were way too many little things that ruined it for me. I felt like I was just going through the motions to get to the end and the story was just done poorly. The last hour was just the most frustrating experience I have had in a game for a long time. "Oh, it;s the end! Oh wait, nope have to run clear across the map to pick up something, oh look more enemies and oh wait, not I gotta go over there. Oh good this looks like it is a good place to end the game...oh no, I have to fight this person then spin around three times, hit X and then run back to the start. Oh look, not done yet. Could have sworn the story was finished about 45 minutes ago but I have to do all this running around..."I get where they were going with the story but they did a poor job. Plus walking around as a Big Daddy all game was annoying.

Nope.You know, cause I have a 360. lolBut I would think twice about it if I had a PS3. Things I am reading don't make me too excited (I have been thinking about buying a PS3 after another price drop). Ton of cars but a ton of repeats. Only get in car views on 20% of the what, 800 cars. Weak. Some of the cars you can't even customize which is even weaker. I grew up a HUUUGE GT fan but Forza at this point and time is the one to beat. 417 cars, no repeats, all customizable and tunable, all have the in car views which are detailed to match the actual vehicle, tons of tracks and I believe more real world tracks than GT5. Physics are realistic as well. I don't know, pretty bummed to hear that GT5 is coming out unfinished. They have been postponing this game for what feels like forever and I can't believe they are still not done.

Nope.You know, cause I have a 360. lolBut I would think twice about it if I had a PS3. Things I am reading don't make me too excited (I have been thinking about buying a PS3 after another price drop). Ton of cars but a ton of repeats. Only get in car views on 20% of the what, 800 cars. Weak. Some of the cars you can't even customize which is even weaker. I grew up a HUUUGE GT fan but Forza at this point and time is the one to beat. 417 cars, no repeats, all customizable and tunable, all have the in car views which are detailed to match the actual vehicle, tons of tracks and I believe more real world tracks than GT5. Physics are realistic as well. I don't know, pretty bummed to hear that GT5 is coming out unfinished. They have been postponing this game for what feels like forever and I can't believe they are still not done.
I remember loving the gran turismo line and then I believe it was gran turismo 4 which was so horrible and I hated it. Plus too with having a 360 I no longer could buy a gran turismo game. I did try the forza but couldn't totally get into the game. I did like a couple of the need for speeds a few years back.Oh and I am still loving black ops. Any of you guys playing zombies? I have played it with 2 of my other friends and we are both trying to find a successful guide. WE have been opening up the room up stairs and staying in there. Then as the rounds get going still use that place as our base but go back downstairs and proceed to the stage to open up the other rooms and try and find the mystery box. Been playing this one more that I haven't put in a lot of time on MP.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I created an online league for NBA 2k11, it's a 40 game season with a fantasy draft, w at least one game every 2 days, but you can play any game on the schedule at any time.Add me on Xbox live, ALL IN 4 HAITI, if you want an invite.

Has anyone seen this? It's a video game no-win situation, where your character is a Russian orphan.In Post-Soviet Russia game plays you
What the hell?I saw a commercial for a video game (don't remember what it was), but the whole advertisement was about how violent the game was and that your mom would hate it (and the website is even called something like yourmomhatesthis.com) and of course it was rated M.Does that strike anyone else as wrong? A game that is for 17 and up is clearly being marketed to kids. As a general rule, I don't care because the parents can just not let their kids play blah blah blah, but the commercial left a sour feeling with me.Edit: Dead Space 2. Don't know anything about the game really.
Edit: Dead Space 2. Don't know anything about the game really.
Super super violent. Over the top gross--the kind of game that makes me wonder how much parents know what their kids play. Horror video game imagery contains some of the vilest, most disturbing things I've seen, easily surpassing most horror movies. Of course, it's all setting, too.Video games feel more intimate, you're playing the character, making his choices (as much as the game will allow). You're usually playing alone, in a darkened room. Christ, that's a scary game.In other news: LA Noire! May 17th! Yesssss.
Isn't violence not quite the same when it's not humans though? I think so at least.
Sure. Unless it's like killing puppies and kittens or something. That's kind of messed up too.But for my purposes, it doesn't matter what the game is. They're marketing a game to kids that kids aren't supposed to be playing. Seems wrong.