What Would You Do?

you find a wallet inside a bathroom stall, in it cotains over 1k with a guys photo id, credit cards and such. Do you keep it or return it?

you'll feel sooooo much better to return it.........the dude will probably throw you a bone or two.............atleast he should
Should is the key......................but yeah return it. I returned a wallet 1 time with about $400 in it and got like $50 back......not too bad but it makes you feel good to help someone out

I guess you could pose the question with $X money. I'd defenatly return the wallet for a grand or three because it's the right thing to do. Almost everyone has a price, so I wonder what my price would be....A crate with 10MILL? I'd like to think I would return it, but who knows.

this has happened to me before guy had about 1200 in the wallet and i found it in the bathroom. i returned it and got nothing in return. i didnt care about getting anything i returned it because i felt like it was the right thing to do.

I guess you could pose the question with $X money. I'd defenatly return the wallet for a grand or three because it's the right thing to do. Almost everyone has a price, so I wonder what my price would be....A crate with 10MILL? I'd like to think I would return it, but who knows.
A crate with 10 million is definitely drug money or counterfeit or something. Which makes taking it ok. Just don't get shot on the way back to your house

i actually found a wallet at the mall the other day and i refused to open it to see how much money was in it to avoid this moral delima. My girlfriend kept telling me to open it but i just returned it to the security desk and felt good about it...stupid morals