Holy Cr@p! I Won The Neg-o!

As some may have read, I have been getting my @ss kicked all over the poker rooms lately. Live, on-line, you name it. Incredible bad beats.Well finally, today was a little bit better.I WON the NegO! Me baby.....ME! :club: $297 sheckles in my greedy little pocket.Whats crazy is at the same time, I came in 19th in the $50+$4 US Daily for another $130!I know, who cares, and it's hardly big money, but it's oh so satisfying, even if I do say so myself.So peace out my FCP cyber friends. And may you all soon have your own double cash day! B)

way to grind it out nutz, especially since we were being bullied all nite by Jester and Ouch-8s. BTW, i ended up 4th! :club:

way to grind it out nutz, especially since we were being bullied all nite by Jester and Ouch-8s. BTW, i ended up 4th! :D
Hey, I only bully with the best hand :club: I finished third because I am a donk....JQ vs QK = I go home...wait I already was home.... = I go to bed.....but I didn't...I wanted to see who won....which took a freakin hour!!!!!!! man am I tired today.
Hey, I only bully with the best hand :club: I finished third because I am a donk....JQ vs QK = I go home...wait I already was home.... = I go to bed.....but I didn't...I wanted to see who won....which took a freakin hour!!!!!!! man am I tired today.
gg jest. tired as well. good job on third. i honestly didn't expect to make final table let alone 4th.

I went so completely card dead that last hour that a friend railing was just laughing at me the whole time. Finally saw AA but split the pot with AA. :club: Couple hands later I see 88 and think my luck is changing only to run into AA again (no split this time). Which one of you was that btw? I have a feeling it was you Nutzbuster but don't remember. Congrats to you all the same. So I went from chip leader at 1st break to 2nd at second break then busto in 5th. Woot. Fun times though.

Thanks all.Every donk has it's day! lol :club:
Congrats on the finish. I'd hardly say I was bullying, but I was getting great cards at the start and finish of the tournament. I'm only unhappy about two hands I played; why oh why does the last one have to be one of them???