I Called In Sick Today

i used to think that pulling out and finishing on a woman was worse than finishing in the condom and pumping through the finish. but that was before i'd actually done it. and i gotta say, my ignorance was astonishing. it's really something super awesome and i like doing it.

• Like 2
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

so i presume you're lasting long enough to actually be able to insert and remove with some sort of interval in the middle.

the festivus miracles abound!

• Like 3

One of the oddly refreshing aspects about the smoldering ruins of this, what once was a 'forum', is that we all have been here for so long now- and there's so few of us left- that there are basically no lame pretensions about anything.

You go on other forums, there's always that bulshitty undercurrent of everyone fronting the Dan Bilzerian image when in reality, 99.9% of people are just normal, living normal lives. Here, nobody bothers to fake it, because why bother?

We're the last few cockroaches left atop the post apocalyptic wasteland.

I went to the dollar store today. I also have to fix a busted brake line on my truck. I don't trust Greeks and I tipped my waitress $10 on a $7 lunch because she was ugly compared to all the others and I know she gets screwed by bro-customers.

• Like 1

things are about to start getting tighter in the job market, who knows? seems like it would be smart to have a number in mind if they put you to a decision.

Ok then, you guys help me out. This job is a guarantee of $105 a year plus the above mentioned perks. What would be a number to stay where I don't want to live long term, in an industry I'm ready to get out of and doing a job I am bored doing?

Look at this guy. Goes from lasting ten seconds to becoming a regular Jackson Pollock.

SA's got his grove back.

One of the oddly refreshing aspects about the smoldering ruins of this, what once was a 'forum', is that we all have been here for so long now- and there's so few of us left- that there are basically no lame pretensions about anything.

You go on other forums, there's always that bulshitty undercurrent of everyone fronting the Dan Bilzerian image when in reality, 99.9% of people are just normal, living normal lives. Here, nobody bothers to fake it, because why bother?

We're the last few cockroaches left atop the post apocalyptic wasteland.

I went to the dollar store today. I also have to fix a busted brake line on my truck. I don't trust Greeks and I tipped my waitress $10 on a $7 lunch because she was ugly compared to all the others and I know she gets screwed by bro-customers.

Or we're all just bigger assholes that don't give nearly as much of a f'uck as the pukes on other forums.

I had a meeting with the head of HR at a relatively big company today, or yesterday... I forget when it was. anyway. we were talking about the kids getting out of med school etc. and the salaries, and he's like "makes you want to go back to school, huh strat?" and I slipped up and said "yeah it's too late for me... I'm 29..." and he was like "you look younger" and it got awkward. my unexpectedly-far-down-the-food-chain-ness crashed the **** out of the meeting in that moment.

Ok then, you guys help me out. This job is a guarantee of $105 a year plus the above mentioned perks. What would be a number to stay where I don't want to live long term, in an industry I'm ready to get out of and doing a job I am bored doing?

company car is probably worth $6-8k/yr. ipad is worthless. cell phone is also pretty worthless. I forget what else you listed.

The number is 120. Not a penny less.

Also, congrats, Tilt. That's a huge huge deal. Do whatever you can to maintain your current expenses. Don't add anything stupid, especially with reoccurring payments, like a time share, new car, boat, whatever. Just sit tight, and stash that cash for at least 12 months. You need to get an emergency fund (+/- 5k) at a separate bank and never touch it, then get 6 months of bills saved in another account. After that's done and the debts are all paid off, then you can relax a little.

-Dave Ramsey

Honestly Tiit, for me know what I know of the areas you are in and will be in. I would say 175K I would consider it, but probably 200K. You know those aren't happening, so the answer is, there is no amount.

Ummm, Essay, Suited, yon, I would appreciate a "Ron, you were right, as always."

Pulling out is awesome. Just a dominate move. Painting your master piece

• Like 1

Also, congrats, Tilt. That's a huge huge deal. Do whatever you can to maintain your current expenses. Don't add anything stupid, especially with reoccurring payments, like a time share, new car, boat, whatever. Just sit tight, and stash that cash for at least 12 months. You need to get an emergency fund (+/- 5k) at a separate bank and never touch it, then get 6 months of bills saved in another account. After that's done and the debts are all paid off, then you can relax a little.

-Dave Ramsey

We try to get people set up to contribute more whenever they have a pay increase coming up. Funny how the "can't live without it" list just naturally expands to include all available dollars.

This is so true. I've seen it many times and it happened with us when I first got promoted to a DM position 10 years ago (last week actually) with the subsequent double in salary. Bought a house which doubled our housing expense, bought a truck etc, etc. It's a tough trap not to fall into.

Honestly Tiit, for me know what I know of the areas you are in and will be in. I would say 175K I would consider it, but probably 200K. You know those aren't happening, so the answer is, there is no amount.

Exactly. I think strat was underestimating the value of a company car. In part because it will delay us having to replace the car I've been driving which we had been planning on doing in the next year. Plus not putting miles on our car greatly decreases the maintenance expenses associated with the miles I drive. To me having a company car is a $10 - $12 annual ev easy.

-Dave Ramsey

Great call. When strat and Napa first brought it up the number that popped in my head was $120k. Thing is, even if they said "tell you what, we don't want to lose you so we'll promote you to regional and give you $120k a year...where do you want to go" I'm not sure I'd take it. Admittedly there is some pride and ego involved with that statement but also the company is in the beginning of making some pretty major changes in the operations/management structure that I'm not a fan of. Especially with a couple of the early moves they've made with senior management.

Also, love Ramsey. We have the emergency fund and living expenses for a couple of months (this was higher but took a hit with recent truck repairs and medical bills for my daughter). No debt other than the 4 wheeler (which Ramsey would blow a gasket over) but it'll be paid off in a few months, earlier if I wanted to do it with savings obviously. We just don't have enough in 401k/IRA's at the moment.

I'm at lunch currently and I don't want to go back to my desk. My boss is out all week. The three other officers in my city are out today and I got no motivation to be there and do everything.

I won't have a day off until thanksgiving unless I call in sick or something. That's ok though. I would just waste it sleeping all day.

Prince on the iPod today.

Working with some new (to me) software today on the budget. Hoping I don't mess anything up. On the plus side, there's a lot of downtime in between it running queries and stuff.

Anyone heard about the dad from 7th heaven? Apparently he sexually abused some kids or something. I saw it on te tv here at the good court but the sound isn't on so I don't know the whole story. That's a rough spot. Hope it isn't true.

Anyone heard about the dad from 7th heaven? Apparently he sexually abused some kids or something. I saw it on te tv here at the good court but the sound isn't on so I don't know the whole story. That's a rough spot. Hope it isn't true.

Just like real life church.

• Like 1

I was never molested at church but I do remember being led face first into an ornate banister when we all formed a line behind our Sunday school teacher, put a hand on the shoulder in front of you and closed our eyes as she led us around the church in an exercise that was supposed to teach us about faith.

Got a big ole shiner from that. But I was also excused early from Sunday school so, silver linings?

• Like 1

There's no silver lining to a black eye. If anything it's purple and a little black and blue.

I personally don't believe it because if he was molesting young girls then Jessica Biel would not have escaped untouched. No chance if he had the uncontrollable urges he kept it in line around her at 15. No damn way.

• Like 1

Nah, black eyes are cool. I always would end up getting one at the beginning of wrestling season. Would look totally B.A. INTIMIDATION BRO

unfortunately that was all undone by the friction boners.

Gave notice to the boss today. After an initial gasp she came around and was super excited for me so that was nice. Then she took me to lunch. Free food is nicer.

Frau...I know you've mentioned a couple beaches up towards Malibu before. My niece has never been down here so I want to take her to the beach Saturday and am trying to decide which one to go to. Preference would be one that has some decent food choices within walking distance. Suggestions?

• Like 1

Way to go my main man tilty! First sickie to cross into six figures I think.

Do I count? (Granted, didn't do it last year...and somewhat unlikely this year, but 2012 was a pretty banner year.)

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/07/stephen-collins-child-molestation-7th-heaven-audio-tape-nypd-investigation/

Supposedly decades ago and confessed during therapy sessions that his ex-wife secretly recorded. Not that time or the crappy way of catching him makes it any better.