Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

hmm, bizzle and grinder probably had a few six figure years. mk probably did when he was trading. quacktastic probably makes that. jjj's job that caused him to stop posting here was probably north of six figures as well. oh, and speedz, as soon as he got his vet degree or whatever it is.

notice how all the successful people left us?

• Like 1

Don't forget Dawson. And Guap I assume.

My mom was telling me about how a member of her church's son, who is a CPA in Chicago, just bought his dad a condo a west DSM cash out of pocket like it was nothing. I told her to not be expecting that from me.

Don't forget Dawson. And Guap I assume.

My mom was telling me about how a member of her church's son, who is a CPA in Chicago,.

I feel like this is an incorrect use of a possessive noun

Even in NY I doubt speedz is making six figures as a vet. It really is a -ev profession when figuring in the schooling vs. pay as compared to a human doctor.

Everyone else mentioned I already assumed is or was over the six figure plateau. Including Ocho.

cut out of work early today to go buy a car.

nothing earth shattering, 2014 impala LT with ~10k miles. been toying with the idea of buying a newer car, saw this one online this weekend with a decent prices so i pulled the trigger.

• Like 1

hank, i don't see the word mercedes in that post anywhere.

i priced one. i could've done it but it would've foreclosed on one of two things: opening an additional investment account or a vegas vacation at least once per year. i didn't want to give either of those things up. basically my payment is about 40% of what i could "afford" and that was right in my sweet spot.

I feel like this is an incorrect use of a possessive noun

I recently made a dirty joke that depended on understanding a gerund. (Punch line was "eating pussy." Read "eating" as a modifier, like "crouching tiger.")

• Like 1

The Midwest - the only reason American car manufacturers still make mid seize sedans. (that and for corporate/rental cars)

yeah i should've gotten a quad cab.

Ocho needs to make 6 figures to avoid getting evicted.

It took a second reading before this sunk in. Just wanted you to know I appreciated it.

i'm only counting people still here. ocho was the one i wasn't sure about, but it was tilty's moment and i wanted to praise him.

Appreciate you bro

I recently made a dirty joke that depended on understanding a gerund. (Punch line was "eating pussy." Read "eating" as a modifier, like "crouching tiger.")

I don't know what any of that meant but any time a female user uses "eating pussy" in a sentence, it's damned sure getting a like from me.