I Called In Sick Today

That and I'd never had to pay it myself before so I just forgot.

Uh, welcome to adulthood?

So, apparently I get to pick out my car for the new job. Well, sort of. It has to be a Hyundai Sonata but I get to go car shopping and pick out the exact one I want. It will be kind of fun to get to go pick out a new car and not have to pay for it.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I've seen AD about 15 times clear through and I had no idea that was a quote from the show. I thought you got drunk on Natural Light, and I was really impressed because that would have taken like 30 of those suckers.

gob was going to write a strongly worded letter to warden gentles, lit by nothing but natural light. an all time line by a magician named gob.

I googled it and read the whole episode in script form because even in written form, that's the best TV show ever made.

Had a good time at the beach today. Ended up at Venice because my niece wanted to see it. The "eccentrics" didn't disappoint as usual. I just love walking around seeing those nice young bodies laying around in bikinis. Yes i know that sounds creepy. No i don't care.

Off to Disneyland tomorrow.

Anyone else surprised that Martins is (+) against Elkins at 179?

I realize Submission to Punches evermore brands you a poon but I think the kid is on an upswing and Elkins has always struck me as being 'low-mid level'.

Also Phil Davis @ +21X.

Ford Shields on now. Haven't been this excited for a non UFC fight since Seth Petruzelli and Kimbo Slice single-handedly bankrupted EliteXC.