Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

she's the kind of girl that would purposefully instigate scenarios for him to rescue her from. the kind of girl that likes to get her guy into fights when they go out to a bar. adrenaline junky isn't my flavor of crazy, i want the good old fashioned daddy issues kinda crazy.

and now that you're using your dick for something other than hand exercises you should too.

she's the kind of girl that would purposefully instigate scenarios for him to rescue her from. the kind of girl that likes to get her guy into fights when they go out to a bar. adrenaline junky isn't my flavor of crazy, i want the good old fashioned daddy issues kinda crazy.

and now that you're using your dick for something other than hand exercises you should continue to.

FYP

Baby steps, Jesus Christ.

• Like 1

did a roth conversion for myself today at like 3:45. timed that shit perfectly. TD used yesterday's close prices to figure out how much was converted, though... so it's pretty much a huge ****ing waste.

it's not the $80 difference that irritates me, just that I felt so smart for thinking of it.

• Like 1

50 years? hahahahahahahaha

we all know stratagem is going to have a heart attack in 30 years because of an early withdrawal penalty combined with the stress of starting 18 new jobs in 14 months exacerbated by kids on his lawn and mcribs.

• Like 3

The problem with IL not having bondsmen is that judges just issue 'fines' that approximate whatever you have deposited with the court so you know whatever you give them you're not getting back.

The old days where you could just carry two $100 bills and buy off the cops were so much better.

The problem with IL not having bondsmen is that judges just issue 'fines' that approximate whatever you have deposited with the court so you know whatever you give them you're not getting back.

The old days where you could just carry two $100 bills and buy off the cops were so much better.

Uhhh.....rough night?

This is the second job in a row that has instituted stupid, micro-managing, make work processes right as I was leaving. With the last company the memo came down the afternoon of my last day - totally dodged that bullet. This time it came down yesterday. Damn my notice giving generosity.

no the worst thing is he's not a 23 yr old blonde with huge tits.

i also discovered last night i forgot to pay my car insurance and my policy lapsed like a month ago. they got me on hold right now.

• Like 2

just half ass it, what are they gonna do fire you?

Yeah well, unfortunately I'm not built like that. Sometimes wish I was but being a (complete) slacker isn't in my nature.

no the worst thing is he's not a 23 yr old blond with huge tits.

i also discovered last night i forgot to pay my car insurance and my policy lapsed like a month ago. they got me on hold right now.

That's what happens when the little head starts thinking for the big head.