I Called In Sick Today

Do I count? (Granted, didn't do it last year...and somewhat unlikely this year, but 2012 was a pretty banner year.)

does brvy pray in the woods? hell yeah buddy welcome to the team.

• Like 2
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Malibu beaches--Point Dume or Zuma. The picture I posted about a month ago was Malibu Pier.

For Malibu restaurants--Neptune's Net, the fried side. If it's not too hot, and everyone is in good shape there's a hike that ends at Neptune's Net. I also like the hike in Pacific Palisades--Los Liones. It's 3 miles round trip, and mostly in the shade.

If niece is 21+ you could go to Santa Monica Beaches, and eat at Father's Office. Venice has lots of good things, and if you line yourself up with Venice Alehouse the water quality is really good (there's something about the breaks). I don't eat at SM or Venice boardwalks, I usually walk a little inland to Abbott Kinney. If you can, go to Gjelina. The food and specialty cocktails are really, really great. (I like that place so much and you're making way more than me.)

• Like 1

Thanks Frau, and welcome back.

I kind of want to avoid Santa Monica/Venice because we've been there so much. Thinking of either Malibu area or maybe south....Redondo, Laguna beach etc... but it's been a long time since I've been to those and can't remember if there's good sight seeing and food options close by.

Went to the bar last night to kill time before my haircut, which I ended up not going to. Forgot how much I enjoy getting drunk. But I also remembered why I have been cutting back when I ended up getting a burrito that seriously weighed 1+ pounds from the street vendor and then skipped my morning workout because I was too tired.

• Like 2

Um, sort of, I guess. There was a handicapped woman who was sitting next to me who was very talkative. She couldn't believe that I didn't have a girlfriend and told me I had really great hair and fashion sense and she swore she would hook me up (via facebook) with some nurses that she knows.

There was also an absolutely beautiful girl at the bar having drinks with a dude but then when he left you could tell by the hug that she only considers him a friend and he is so into her. Which gave me hope that someday our paths might cross. I, of course, did not talk to her.

She was 46 and looked pretty good for 46, considering. She was in a car crash and broke her back or whatever that left her paralyzed from the waist down.

I'm down like 25 pounds in the past two months, Strat. All I had to eat yesterday was about 250 calories worth of goldfish crackers and then my four whiskey gingers at the bar and then said burrito. So it's not like I ate a full days worth of food plus the burrito.

Ive seriously only drank about three times in the past two months...a wedding, a tailgate, and last night. I've also worked out every weekday (and most weekends) save for a week where I had a really bad cold and couldn't walk without wheezing.

I'm still eating to much but for the most part it's too much of relatively healthy stuff, but still, calories are calories. I just have no will power at the end of the day and end up eating two of three grilled chicken sandwhichs with cheese on them.

• Like 1

She was "miss handicap Iowa" or some shit and just got back from miss handicap USA and her talent was comedy. I asked for her big joke and its

"What do you say to a parapalegic you want to have sex with?"

"Hey you wanna fvck?"

Levels!

Went to the bar last night to kill time before my haircut, which I ended up not going to. Forgot how much I enjoy getting drunk. But I also remembered why I have been cutting back when I ended up getting a burrito that seriously weighed 1+ pounds from the street vendor and then skipped my morning workout because I was too tired.

Sounds like a win

so the weight loss isn't going so hot...?

Must you always pounce on him about that topic

Yeah, I'm at the last notch on my usual brown belt and had to go back to an older black belt that was from when I wasn't as fat. I don't think my gut has really gotten smaller though, it's more my butt and thighs getting smaller and so my pants are sitting lower down my hips and not being filled up.

Which leads to me being in a weird tweener stage where my pants are to long and to loose and I ether need to spend the $40 to get them tailored or buy new pants for $50 but I'm worried that if I start dropping actual waist size my pants will ride higher and so then my pants will be too short. I don't know.

And it's definitely all the result of Strats passive aggressive comments. Have them glued to my ceiling so they're the last thing I see when I go to bed and the first thing I see when I wake up for my 5 AM workouts. Give yourself a pat on the back. You deserve it.

• Like 7

when i lived in the fraternity house my roomie used to bang a para from time to time. he caught a lot of shit but said it was worth it. i'm pretty sure he was going in through the back door.

speaking of which. heading back to kansas this weekend to visit some of the old crew for homecoming. i think i should've been drinking more often, i don't know that i have the tolerance to hang anymore. oh well, there'll probably be some coke to help keep me relatively even keeled.