Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

suited, how many times have you watched the wire?

today, I spent literally 3 hours on an extremely complex update for a client worth less than $300/year of revenue. future prospects look bright, however: household income less than $100k, over $600k in debt, planning to send a kid through private school and then to an Ivy League school.

• Like 1

I've never even heard of the show Amen. Weird. Did it air before or after The Jeffersons?

so tilty loves it and sa hates it....

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I SHOULD DO

I couldn't help but laugh at this.

me and tilty know things.

Damn straight.

That is a tough one, but by default you have to assume that Tilt is wrong.

But I have the frau factor on my side. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it bible boy!

• Like 1

Nice little el sexo session this morning. Now need to finish up on some research and write out some questions for my interview tomorrow. Like what kind of company car I would get. Pretty much decided that if the job is what it seems like it is that I'm going to take it if offered. The opportunity to move back up closer to friends and family/where we grew up is a big factor.

49ers aren't on TV here today so that's a bummer.

Next weekend the in laws are coming down and bringing my niece and nephew. Neither of them have been to Disneyland so we're going to take them on Sunday. Probably find a BEACH to go to on Saturday.

• Like 1

Cobalt, what is it you do? Also, you don't drink enough water.

Online poker. (Every few months I venture out to play live. Usually takes me a few hours to figure out how much I hate it.)

And yeah, the problem with me and water is that I love drinking it from a cold fountain or occasionally ice water at a restaurant...but hate drinking it in almost any other form.

Bought a Pepsi today for the first time in three days. So dammed sweet can't hardly drink it. Strange how your taste buds adjust so quickly.

• Like 1

I've been drinking almost exclusively water. Either filtered ice water at home or bottled (Smart water or Dasani) when I'm out but I do have the occasional iced tea.

The opportunity to move back up closer to friends and family/where we grew up is a big factor.

Thank you for leaving California. I need property values to decline, and we don't have the water for anyone right now. What part of the country do you think you'll be headed to?

Thank you for leaving California. I need property values to decline, and we don't have the water for anyone right now. What part of the country do you think you'll be headed to?

did you see his post above? guy's taken to drinking EXTRA water now, and he hasn't moved yet. unbelievable.

• Like 2

my iPad takes me to the first page after I edit posts now. napa was in high school when this thing started. what the f.

let's see... first day I looked at this thread was in the summer after my freshman year. several years of squandering opportunities ahead of me.

• Like 1

The part known as Northern California. Greater Sacramento area.

mmmm, i don't think so

Hmmmm

I didn't have any frozen fruit for my morning protein shake and so I just used milk and the protein (usually ice, milk, protein, fruit, powdered peanut butter) and, boy, am I paying for it now. Gas for days.

• Like 1

With the interview today I haven't had my protien shake yet. I guess it will be my dinner.

So, no official offer but they were pretty obvious that one would be coming tomorrow. When the compensation package was talked about and the guarantee crossed into six figures it was done deal. Even I'm not stupid enough to turn down that kind of money.

• Like 3