I Called In Sick Today

You wreak of desperation and overcompensation

Mexico is right Strat. Take your loss like a man.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Mexico is right Strat. Take your loss like a man.

I bet Mrs. Brvy is happy you're winning.

Ask her if there are any sexual fantasies she has that you won't normally do, but will do to advance to the championship round.

That reminds me, brvy is just a weirdo. Probably latent homosexuality or something. I know, for me, if my wife just hated giving blowies, I could tell, and that would be a huge turnoff. Probably that is the life she leads as a sexually frustrated Mrs Brvy. She knows he hates giving the oral so she rarely asks for it. She cries when he leaves for work. You can bet on that.

• Like 1

applied to a pretty slam dunk listing at key last night. they canceled the one I interviewed for, probably had some change from higher up the ladder. thanks for letting me burn my vacation day to interview for it, bros.

riot dude is gonna get back to me about the listing he wants me to put in for. I'm gonna apply to something else in KC tonight as well.

this woman tried to get me to cover her work while she is out next week. once, when I was trying to ask her if she wanted to learn to run a macro that saves 10-15 minutes daily, she cut me off before I got out a word, "I'm already covering for someone else, sorry." today, she directly asked me to cover her toughest work because no one ever picks it up and I had done it all year subsequent to the above story. I just flatly lied and said I was covering for someone else. feels good to be able to reciprocate.

the direct result of me behaving like everyone else in my group: the AVP had to threaten multiple times to assign work out if no one would volunteer.

Currently...

InternetExplorer trails brvheart by one vote.

Ron_Mexico trails Napa Don by three votes.

TommyGavin81 trails iphonenkinder by seven votes.

Essay21 leads Cha! Cha! by one vote.

Eleven votes counted.

Tilt and hank haven't voted yet.

His buddy that works at Riot Game. Keep the fck up. I now doubt your note taking ability. Probably why fckin Napa is dominating me. Besides advanced degrees, on WHAT PLANET does napa beat me in ANYTHING?

Essay wants the criteria to be number of advanced degrees.

IE wants the criteria to be dick size.

Ron wants the criteria to be available free time.

Brv wants the criteria to be number of children (neglected or not).

Frau wants the criteria to be lesbians and midgets.

Napa wants the criteria to be amount of making out without Lil Napa making an appearance.

TG wants the criteria to be annual sexual partners.

I want the criteria to be number of posts.

• Like 1

There is a "delete my vote" button under the poll.

Edit: You did vote for Ron.

do you know what we say to brv? not today.

oh yeah, the woman that complained she was covering 20 funds yesterday actually asked me to cover three of hers nearer to deadlines. so, IE did 29 and she did 17 (or less, depending on who else she dished funds off to in her panic).

20 more days of this. it can't be real. it just can't be real.

I think realistically we can only expect brv, tilt, Thera, and hank to vote in a timely manner out of who is left.

I'll close it at the later of midnight tonight or when those guys have voted.

i don't know where you got that impression for me. given i can't access this site at work anymore.

i have now voted. and i don't wanna hear no whining.

Vote has been cast. Long day so I couldn't get on earlier.

A little surprised at the results thus far...

I think Hank would rather swap with Tommy, or Frau. Anyone with access to the female parts

It's pretty awesome.

learning more about my saturday night. girl I was hanging out with said I "talked about her vagina. a LOT." didn't seem mad though. win?

also did some sort of game where you tie a hot dog to your ass and try to squat it into a jar. did it while talking in christopher walken's voice.

I want to hear more about this game--was there a way to keep score?

• Like 1
BWGeytLIAAEhFlt.jpg

We're still friendly despite our contentious battle in the power rankings. I knew I'd lose to you I shouldn't be upset. I tried to tank to have a different first round opponent but I was unsuccessful.

I'm backing essay all the way to the title!

• Like 1