Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

These are the notes I have:

InternetExplorer - Girl texts a lot; got free meal from keno; denied by coffee girl; in LA; said In-n-Out was "ok"; hung out with google/gaming people

Ron_Mexico - Applying for jobs

TommyGavin81 - Streak broken; Girl is on birth control

Essay21 - Lady says she wants more texts, doesn't respond to texts; push-ups and sit-ups; terrible sports fan; went out with work friend, she slept on the couch

Cha! Cha! -

iphonenkinder - Stuck in airport, plane delayed; had 5 Guys; midget sighting; time off work spent reading library books and going to aquariums; good times had by all; day drinking with lesbians

Napa Don - :( ; Going to Phoenix for work; went out with BC; diddled but stopped

brvheart - Wife on top rubbing her boobs on his chest; in attack mode; was super wrong about a great many things; met Marc Webb, might get to do sets; BJ

Rigged.

Man the lady is talking about a surprise she is gonna give me but it won't be until tomorrow or the next day so that will hurt my rankings, no? I have a feeling it's sexual in nature

tj-yeldon-mocks-johnny-manziel1_zps398c7867.gif

There's about 6 Amanda's on every block in LA. Some of them are lesbians though. Or midgets.

My workplace midget told me today she's trying a new exercise: hula hooping. I swear, the universe just provides.

Brvy, you've never tongue fcked an ahole?

Tongued a box while she's on all fours while your nose is tickling her ahole?

I know you say you don't have much use for lesbians, but I think you'd be a natural.

Here's a mug, http://www.firebox.com/product/6086/UNT-Mug now pretend you're giving this to a lesbian. What do you say?

Something about wanting to put your mouth there every morning.

These are the notes I have:

iphonenkinder - Stuck in airport, plane delayed; had 5 Guys; midget sighting; time off work spent reading library books and going to aquariums; good times had by all; day drinking with lesbians

Update: the lesbians baited and switched. We ended up at the Melrose flea market--so far so good. I had my work event first, so I'm still dressed nicely, as to blend in with rich people. We wander around, they're looking for furniture, and before I know it, have purchased a buffet. I offer to help them move it, but there's nothing like a long term couple working together. I sipped my aqua frescas, and watched them. No booze.

Man the lady is talking about a surprise she is gonna give me but it won't be until tomorrow or the next day so that will hurt my rankings, no? I have a feeling it's sexual in nature

Goddammit.

What do I have? A hula-hooping midget?!

Today is my former wedding anniversary. Last week I felt pretty wound up and in my head, but today I feel better. I wore heels and a tight dress, and brought home a bunch of take out.

TommyGavin, how's your lower back? I would imagine all of the heroic work + sexxing = recurrent lower back issues. Maybe that's how anyone but you wins this thing.

At the grocery store tonight I saw this really cute girl getting produce. Thought about approaching but all I could think of was "Aye gurl, I'm not saying I make a lot of money, but I have no idea how much this milk or bread costs. I just know I need it so I buy it. Don't even care if its on sale or not" and laughed to myself. I later saw her checking out with her presumed boyfriend. That was close.

Edit; cause you know, talking to random women is something I do.

My back is functionally strong. I do a lot of lifts with it and I've been doing some extra workouts at home with Shaun T's T25 workouts and he hits the core all the way around every time. I get so worried about hurting my back. Once you hurt it once its always gonna be an issue. A number of guys have retired early or had to leave on disability because of back problems. The rules of 3's on the ambulance kills me. 3AM, 300 lbs, and 3rd floor back bedroom. And of course they can't walk. So we find ourselves carrying these fatty's down awkward stair cases, twisting and everything else. Then when we're in fires we have the 50 lbs of gear and then the air pack on our back so any kind of physical work all suited up and your back is sore for a couple days afterwards. That's the main reason I started those extra workouts at home. Gotta keep that core strong and he mixes it in perfectly with 25 minutes of non-stop cardio which is a nice supplement to my normal routine.

And thanks ronny, your earlier post made me reminisce about going down on skank bag ex girlfriend from behind. So perfect. Its like she stuffed roses up her puss and ass.

• Like 1

so apparently i don't know enough about the job to get an offer on the promotion yet but i know enough to train the new guy that is making at least 15-25k more than me. george is gettin upset.

I'm definitely going to get stuck training the girl that was promoted over me. they might seriously get October 28th, a full ****ing month from when I accepted, as my last day. new group must have zero bargaining power.

I am definitely a lot less above-and-beyond after the promotion and the experience with the trip. fully refused to help train someone on one of my processes today, so they did it manually and blew their deadlines. I specifically had you come over and watch me do it last month, and you did not take notes or pay attention. no, I will not shelve what I am working on to help you.

"I have 20 funds today!" she says. "okay, well I have 26, so..."

I'm definitely going to get stuck training the girl that was promoted over me. they might seriously get October 28th, a full ****ing month from when I accepted, as my last day. new group must have zero bargaining power.

I am definitely a lot less above-and-beyond after the promotion and the experience with the trip. fully refused to help train someone on one of my processes today, so they did it manually and blew their deadlines. I specifically had you come over and watch me do it last month, and you did not take notes or pay attention. no, I will not shelve what I am working on to help you.

"I have 20 funds today!" she says. "okay, well I have 26, so..."

I'm glad she didn't get away with it, and I'm glad there are people on Earth that don't let people be lazy, but I would never actually not help. I would just mention her not taking notes and then show her again.

I think Hank would rather swap with Tommy, or Frau. Anyone with access to the female parts

This would be correct. And, don't disclude yourself there slugger. Sure you're jobless and probably one step away from a hobo but you've got acess to the vagine on a regular basis so I can overlook the other stuff.