I Called In Sick Today

Imagine how awesome that would be. You crush one year. Hit .400, 80 HR's 200 RBI 200 RUNs, you pitch like Steve Nebraska, then sign a 10 year $500million contract, then the next year you go out there and are softball guy. You hit .080, 0 HR's, your only RBI is after being HBP with the bases loaded. You era after 2 games is 90.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Your brain does that too!

. Yes vb, but it's not only your brain. It's your eyes and hands and body language as well.

I'd go golf as far as professional sports go. Hell, I might go golf just for that one year. Have the year start at Q-School and just destroy the Web.com tour. You'd make plenty of money, probably sign some endorsement deals. And then miss every cut the next year on the real tour.

You hit .080, 0 HR's, your only RBI is after being HBP with the bases loaded. You era after 2 games is 90.

That doesn't sound awesome to me. Besides, you'd never actually get into a game the next year. Spring training (or training camp for basketball) would make it clear that you can't play anymore.

I meant more in general, not for Brvys weird hypo.

Basketball > Baseball > Golf > Hockey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Football

Your brain controls all that as well. It's kinda like your brain controls everything. VB and I are doctors so you can trust us.

Sometimes my hands do things my brain says not to.

UHPyJdG.jpg

• Like 1

If you chose to be the best ever at sex, do you think you could parlay that into some sort of endless parade of hot women who want you?

It's kind of the same problem that you have with professional sports. You have to get your shot first and then the rest should take care of itself. I mean, if you were literally the best at sex, the women you're with will surely talk about it to other women, right? Or would they hoard that secret in fear of the competition?

If you hooked up with a random girl at a club and it was really great, she would tell her friends, right?

But I think if we're talking about best ever levels of greatness, she's not going to want to share that with anyone.

What could you do to get the word out? Do you think that level of sexual prowess would make you extremely confident in picking up strange women? Because we'd still be dorks and such.

Part of being the best ever at sex would require you to be ridiculously good looking as well as well endowed and have good form. The women being super attracted to your body has to be a part if it. You can't look like me and be considered the best ever no matter how you perform because it takes that initial purely aesthetic desire to reach all time great levels.

So obviously you could pick up basically any woman y ou wanted any time you wanted

I think that has to be a factor in being the best. Can't be a fatty and be the best.

Still seems like a loophole.

What if we took professional sports and anything used for the express purpose of making money off the table? And sex. Sex is off the table.

It's hard for my brain to fathom things outside of sex and sports...

I could say something like I would choose to be the greatest rock climber in the world, but then I'd have to come up with the money to travel to all these greatest rocks.

I could say I want to be the best surfer in the world, but then I have to move next to a good surfing beach.

Maybe being the best dancer in the world would be useful at the clubs...

If poker counts I really like that option. You could make a lot of money, and they can't stop you from competing. Easy to get into, people could explain it away as luck then you retire an get left alone.

Can I go playing pool? Just be that guy at a bar always shooting pool all cool like? I mean, you might make a little money but you're not going to be set for life by any means.

Also, she's going to make me dinner tonight...is it OK for me to go over there yet?

Yeah I missed that. If it's not about money I'm taking the good at sex. Hopefully I could learn enough that when I lose that skill I'll go from terrible to okay.

pejxB.gif

Can I go playing pool? Just be that guy at a bar always shooting pool all cool like? I mean, you might make a little money but you're not going to be set for life by any means.

Also, she's going to make me dinner tonight...is it OK for me to go over there yet?

Pool is ok if you're not a professional or using it to hustle people.

Try to have sex with her.

• Like 2