I Called In Sick Today

Texted friend on Tuesday to set up happy hour for tonight. She says yes absolutely I'd love to. I say lets go to the usual place cause it's nice and I like it. Yes absolutely I love it there.

Text her today and ask what time she wants to go. She says she made plans and can't.

So I guess I'll hit the gym tonight. Maybe watch a little football. Not like I don't have other things to do.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Texted friend in Tuesday to set up happy hour for tonight. She says yes absolutely I'd love to. I say lets go to the usual place cause it's nice and I like it. Yes absolutely I love it there.

Text her today and ask what time she wants to go. She says she made plans and can't.

That's awful.

Did you listen to the Johnny Damon interview on HQ? Damon hit 'em with an exasperated "women, man" at the end.

Texted friend on Tuesday to set up happy hour for tonight. She says yes absolutely I'd love to. I say lets go to the usual place cause it's nice and I like it. Yes absolutely I love it there.

So I guess I'll hit the gym tonight. Maybe watch a little football. Not like I don't have other things to do.

friend, or lady, or...?

friend, or lady, or...?

Friend, not the lady that I used to know. This friend is that lady's best friend though. I've mentioned her before. I'm sure she found a better after work function. No need to invite me along though.

So true, because music written now will be super relevant 20 years from now

You are the best there ever will be, so you could lay down some impossibly technical tracks.

Incredible music lasts forever.

It doesn't have to be pop. It could be amazing bass rifs, like Victor Wooten, but twice as good, for instance.

That's totally going to be relavant in 20 years. Also, look for further than Randy Reed to know once you have a following you will still be relevant.

Brv's view of what physical skills are is strange to me. Writing is considered a physical skill now?

This isn't the future, you actually still have to use your hands to write.

**** you, Essay. **** you. This is your fault now. I still love you. But **** you.

It's no wonder she's walks all over you.

*some random person tries to hold me back*

No! He needs to hear this!

**** you, if you let that slide. It's no wonder people walk all over you. You absolutely have to call her out on that, even if it's in a fun way, not all pissy like Strat or Napa would handle it. You could even copy and paste the previous conversation in the text box and then drop a "???" or something.

This is ****ing ridiculous.

**** you, Essay.

*bro hug* I love you, man, but come on.

EDIT #24: I didn't realize this wasn't his girl. That makes me a little less mad, but not much.

• Like 1

Why are you trolling me?

I mean, I guess I should have said 'type'... but isn't it still accurate that you have to do something physical to get the words out of your head?

I'm honestly not trying to be difficult. It makes perfect sense in my head.

Brvy you feeling okay?

I really am. Thanks for asking Buddy! Any weekend plans?

We have to ask a day early this week because I'm off tomorrow. Going camping with the family.

I mean, I guess I should have said 'type'... but isn't it still accurate that you have to do something physical to get the words out of your head?

I'm honestly not trying to be difficult. It makes perfect sense in my head.

This might be the stupidest argument you've ever made.

• Like 1

This might be the stupidest argument you've ever made.

I think your brain went to sports when I said physical, and I didn't mean it that way at all. I meant it in a 'skill' sort of way, not a 'running around' sort of way.

I think your brain went to sports when I said physical, and I didn't mean it that way at all. I meant it in a 'skill' sort of way, not a 'running around' sort of way.

I think your brain went full retard.

• Like 1