Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Really? Lets look at my options tonight:

A) Sit at home alone, browse the internet, watch tv

B) Go to the bar, spend money on booze, possibly talk to somebody but probably not likely

C) Go hang out with BC, watch tv, possibly makeout or more

I'm taking C 95% of the time.

Really? Lets look at my options tonight:

A) Sit at home alone, browse the internet, watch tv

B) Go to the bar, spend money on booze, possibly talk to somebody but probably not likely

C) Go hang out with BC, watch tv, possibly makeout or more

I'm taking C 95% of the time.

Well there are options D-Z that you are not even considering, so if making two shitty options helps you justify it, good for you I guess.

• Like 1

talked with Amanda a bunch today during this move. it seemed like a good excuse so I jumped on it. conversation is just so easy with her. she was beaming and laughing the whole time, too. I am gonna miss that when I move to LA.

I sent my résumé in to riot this morning. it is a pretty baller résumé. I titled the email "hired applicant's résumé" (it was to my friend, not the recruiter. résumé.

he plays support in my game (same as me) so I watched his riot league team play a game last night and blew his mind with all the logical but not obvious things I saw him doing wrong.

Well there are options D-Z that you are not even considering, so if making two shitty options helps you justify it, good for you I guess.

Yeah, and even on option B he's making it look as bad as possible.

you guys are being pretty hard on his list

Honestly I'd be perfectly content with A and B. Not a lifetime of that though. But I wouldn't want a lifetime of C either, so if he actually wants to move forward with something, he needs to expand his horizons and other such cliches and sayings.

I see both sides of napas situation. On the one hand, he's probably wasting his time with her. On the other hand, it's so hard to start over with a new chick and you gotta think she's gonna touch his penis even accidentally one of these times and it's fun to make out

• Like 1

Remember that I voted for you, so you should at least tell me.

Nice try, liar.

It was going to involve me going to Twin Peaks and getting the girls to hold up various signs saying various things in various ways. I was going to do it Monday, but ran out of time,

What?

The thought process is this:

Stock picking involves your brain only, and then the actual benefit is because a company or some outside force did well to increase their value.

With poker, you have to use your mind, but also control your tells and use your senses to read other peoples tells. That's why it's ok.

Also: you can pick when the year starts.

I still think saying poker is a physical skill doesn't make any sense, but I wouldn't choose that anyway.

And even though you said picking a professional sport probably wouldn't work because you'd still need to get signed by a team, I would choose to be the best basketball player in the world. My start date would be about a week after the Finals are over and I would do everything I can to get noticed during the summer. Find out where NBA players are working out in the summer and get into those games somehow. Make youtube videos. Find an agent and tell him I'll give him half of all NBA earnings if he can get me a try out.

It still might not work, but I think it's worth the risk. And if I do make it, I'd be the real life Roy Hobbs. Some old dude who has one amazing year and then never plays again.

• Like 1

I think if I could be great at any sport I would choose baseball because the salaries in baseball are so high. I'd rather play in the nfl but the injury risk and money aren't worth it. Better to be mike trout and get 250 million.

I don't think you would get a big contract in any sport for that first year. Obviously there would be a huge bidding war when you become a free agent since you signed a one-year deal, but would you really go out there another year knowing that you don't have the skill anymore? It's guaranteed money, but you'd be a laughingstock right after being a legend. I think I'd rather go out a legend and always have that mystery and legacy with me.

• Like 1