Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Really dig that song, Strat. Now I'm listening to their Nightlife album. Good auditing music. Also, one perk of working coop audits is they almost always have fresh popcorn made.

Edit: Hey, the new EP is on spotify, they just have it under singles instead of albums. Huzzah!

I pooped Friday at work and then didn't poop again until this morning at work. And then again now. Skipped the whole weekend, which I don't think is good. Something about getting up and getting to work that gets me going I guess. Hopefully this will not be a problem during my 8 weeks off because that's a long time to go without pooping.

I pooped Friday at work and then didn't poop again until this morning at work. And then again now. Skipped the whole weekend, which I don't think is good. Something about getting up and getting to work that gets me going I guess. Hopefully this will not be a problem during my 8 weeks off because that's a long time to go without pooping.

Try drinking coffee on your weekends too.

• Like 1

so my guess is that Napa stopped for a poop break after he started the petting, then came back without washing his hands and tried to transition underneath the panties.

Brvheart just threw up.

Does BC not know that she told Napa she wasn't into him that way?

• Like 3

Stop pandering.

You and I have different definitions of pandering. That was more like embarassing confession, and surely won't win me any points from anyone.

Does this mean you don't reciprocate?

Great question! I don't like it, but I'm a gentleman, and normally I'll do that without a desire for her to reciprocate. It's not enjoyable for me (because im so focused on my personal hangups) so I can't imagine it being enjoyable (the giving) for anyone else (despite what they say).

PANDERING!

Working with previously mentioned dick manager as the #2 on this audit this week. He's been very pleasant today. Even let me play "This is Happening" for us in the audit room. His glowing review "It wasn't bad, but I would never choose to listen to that again".

Never had a cup of coffee in my life.

No red meat, no coffee and no sex.

What the hell do you do? Good god man. Live a little.

Brvy, you've never tongue fcked an ahole?

Tongued a box while she's on all fours while your nose is tickling her ahole?

That doesn't seem likely.

I bet Mrs. Brvheart is secretly into a bunch of kinky stuff.

had to take today off of work because I was still hungover from saturday night. I'm starting to think that prozac and alcohol don't mix well together. blacked out both nights. saturday morning I woke up and couldn't find one of my ice cube trays. couple hours later I look in my cupboard and it's there on top of my mixing bowls. full of water. strange. then saturday night I'm drunk over at a friend's get together and apparently called a drug dealer to meet me in the middle of the road. he did, I gave him money, he said he'd call me later, and then I woke up on my couch at 5 am with a full beer in front of me and no missed calls. $80 lesson I suppose.

I think I'm going to stop drinking for a while.

• Like 2