Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

There's about 6 Amanda's on every block in LA. Some of them are lesbians though. Or midgets.

Wife got a lead on a new job. Full time starting around $36k. The money would be nice but she's really frustrated with her current boss/job situation so the reduced complaining would be the real win.

Sounds like good times strat. LA is fun. Especially when you're out with people from here that know all the good places to hang out.

I also don't think JLL knows what diddling is.

• Like 1

I got a blowie from the wife this morning. It was great, because she's always really into it, but I'm simply not comfortable with it. While I don't look it from the outside, I'm super obsessive about being clean, especially in the bathroom, and anything bathroom related is just super gross to me. I'm kindof like the Seinfeld where Jerry throws out his belt because it touched the outside of a urinal. I would totally throw out a belt if it touched the toilet in my house. I'm just grossed out by urine and anything related to waste, so for anyone to do that grosses me out.

I got a blowie from the wife this morning. It was great, because she's always really into it, but I'm simply not comfortable with it. While I don't look it from the outside, I'm super obsessive about being clean, especially in the bathroom, and anything bathroom related is just super gross to me. I'm kindof like the Seinfeld where Jerry throws out his belt because it touched the outside of a urinal. I would totally throw out a belt if it touched the toilet in my house. I'm just grossed out by urine and anything related to waste, so for anyone to do that grosses me out.

Stop pandering.

BC is so confusing.

For sure. She's not the only one though...

Does this mean you don't reciprocate?

This might be a time, and I could never do this myself, but this might be a time where next time this happens, if she stops you then you get up and you leave. And when she asks where are you going you say to find a girl who won't waste my time. And then you leave.

Does this mean you don't reciprocate?

Ha. I didn't think of that before but clearly not, right?