I Called In Sick Today

Had my first JJ sub a couple months back. Very impresses with my sandwich. I get the rare roast beef one. Love the bread. Problem is, no variety. All sandwiches are the same length. I don't wanna buy more than one but sometimes I want more than they are serving. Love the option of the pickle for the combo. Service seems shitty. They take your order, take the money then just out the sandwich down at the end of the counter. They don't even put it in an effing bag. Not even when I ordered with someone. It's weird. Present the sandwich, gimme a bag to carry it in and gimme some friggin napkins. Probably why I prefer Einsteins over Panera, the service and better bagel selection Although, I surely miss my Jewish delis from down south.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Bobby Cannavale though; that guy's funny.If you agree with me that he's funny, you should watch The Station Agent. *nods to Ron Mexico*
Station agent was on my top 50 list.Bobby cannavale was definitely funny in win-win. There were several lol moments, although its a fairly serious movie.I've been chuckling about the, "so the move is 'whatever it ****ing takes'" line all day.I'm the resident Jimmy John's expert. They are from my area, and I was a delivery driver from 1994-1996. Try the #9 on wheat. It's unique and awesome. My favorite is #10 on french, which is what Mexico got, but I always add hot peppers.
Had my first JJ sub a couple months back. Very impresses with my sandwich. I get the rare roast beef one. Love the bread. Problem is, no variety. All sandwiches are the same length. I don't wanna buy more than one but sometimes I want more than they are serving. Love the option of the pickle for the combo. Service seems shitty. They take your order, take the money then just out the sandwich down at the end of the counter. They don't even put it in an effing bag. Not even when I ordered with someone. It's weird. Present the sandwich, gimme a bag to carry it in and gimme some friggin napkins. Probably why I prefer Einsteins over Panera, the service and better bagel selection Although, I surely miss my Jewish delis from down south.
I'm in Orlando until Saturday. Anything I should do for sure?Also, do you have a car guy you trust in the area?
do you remember beating me heads up years ago?
Was it part of the HU league? If so: no. But that whole series was as much fun as I've had playing poker. Good times.
Def a good movie. I always love Bobby C. He was also on Third Watch. I liked that show. Lotta people on it doing tv now. YouTube how to fix it. The gf changed out her own agitator. She's clearly the man in our relationship.
I was looking at some stuff, and I'll give it another go today, but it's old, the house is old, and I have approximately 4 square feet of area to work in. I didn't even know it was called an agitator until last night.Edit: Thanks for making me look on you tube. Looks like I'll be watching a half hour of British James when I get home.
I'm in Orlando until Saturday. Anything I should do for sure?Also, do you have a car guy you trust in the area?
I'm in Northeast Orlando, Lake Mary, and I haven't had a need/found a car guy yet, thankfully. As far as things to see, Church Street is ok. No, that's not a joke. It's actually called Church St. It's the main downtown area, bars and restaurants all over. Tons of stuff by the attractions. Big ass outlet mallsIf Strat asked, I'd direct him to Total Wine and More, and about 5 different bars that have >70 beers on hand. Although, he did live in a college town, that type of stuff must be everywhere up there.No idea who British James is, but you're welcome?
If Strat asked, I'd direct him to Total Wine and More, and about 5 different bars that have >70 beers on hand. Although, he did live in a college town, that type of stuff must be everywhere up there.
I'd be interested in those recommendations, I'll be in the UCF/Oviedo area next week.
You guys ever done FlatTop Grill? I guess it's Chicago-based, and never heard of it until recently, but it should be in every city in America.
mehdo i look like someone who wants to cook his own food AT A GODDAM RESTAURANT to you?
I have never understood why JJs skimps on the napkins. I can't think of anyone else that has color logo napkins, so maybe that's why you gotta bother them for more. the bag thing, I like how their bags are big enough to only barely fit four french subs, tops. the one in town, they actually just yell "WELCOME TO JIMMY JOHNS" at you when you walk in the door... so that's something.I used to be all about the JJs. then they built one with a drive-through, right next to where I worked, so I ate there too much.
Was it part of the HU league? If so: no. But that whole series was as much fun as I've had playing poker. Good times.
let's not make mk feel bad for never getting to play a match in that league
If Strat asked, I'd direct him to Total Wine and More, and about 5 different bars that have >70 beers on hand. Although, he did live in a college town, that type of stuff must be everywhere up there.
beer tourism is fun. lawrence had nothing close to yard house's selection.
I don't watch anything quirky like that anymore. I have turned into a "whatever is popular" movie watcher, if any movies at all. Hurts my soul
That hurts my soul too.
yeah I mean, there's not a lot of excuse for not fixing stuff on your own these days, provided you own relatively modern stuff. the internet is an incredible resource.
What about general laziness? Does that excuse still work? I'm ok with paying good money to maintain my laziness.
I'm so tired that I'm relatively certain that I've already got fight clubs in at least three cities.
Real cities?
Excellent.
I just saw Win-Win. It was a great movie. Highly recommended, especially for SA and Shake. I don't know why, but I feel like both of them will really like it.
Shit, I've been meaning to see that. I've recently seen 50/50 and Drive, I'd highly recommend both of them.
Got drunk on those BL Platinumin. Drank 11 of the 12. Guess that's like 21 Miller Lights. I like drinking, but hate the way I act sometimes (drunk texting broads, seeking out some weird form of validation) just a clumsy dope in general.
Is drunk texting the same as drunken making out in terms of what's allowed in your relationship? I feel like that'd be a fun game to play together.
nothing to grab onto.
Uh, hip bones? Way better than trying to grab on and just having your hands sink into a mess of squish.
I'm not a big fan of sandwiches in general but a Jimmy Johns just opened up about a mile from the house so we tried it out tonight. Pretty tasty.
God I miss a drunken Bootlegger. So good.
Probably why I prefer Einsteins over Panera, the service and better bagel selection Although, I surely miss my Jewish delis from down south.
Had an awesome deli brunch the other day with a friend and my parents. Split an everything bagel with cream cheese, lox, whitefish, cucumber, onion, tomato and a warm pastrami and corned beef sandwich on marble rye with swiss, cole slaw, and russian dressing. So fucking good.
The service was kind of weird. Just as you explained even though there were 10 employees I counted at 6:30 on a Monday night. They did ask if I wanted a bagfor the sandwiches but didn't include napkins. I too was surprised at their lack of variety, such as only offering one type of cheese. But as I said, as far as sandwiches go it was pretty tasty and I did add the hot peppers which really made the sandwich for me.
Kate Upton, SI Swimsuit Cover
just when i think the thread's losing it, you guys go and do something like thisi came in to say kate upton's breasts are objectively glorious, and i love how there's already a 'she's not that hot, she's just tits' backlash. the girl is 19 and has been famous for like 47 seconds. AND LOOK AT THOSE TITS MY GODDezRYxkLjjnKNjwLjbGqr.jpg
although, i have to admit i'm partial to chrissy teigen because i think she's stunning, and she's genuinely funny both on twitter and on her cooking blog, which is essentially a daily love letter to bacon aka god's currency.yzDFPYqfqjUIYhgLFooOS.jpg
I was looking at the thumbnail pictures of all the other SI models (because yes?) and I thought she was the best of the rest.dbt8xc.jpgAlthough I do appreciate the ones who squeeze their boobs together (because also yes?).
I just watched that in class, so obviously I had to have the sound off, and I don't really know the "dougie" song. So I watched it with the Frisky Dingo song in my head...it's really an even better video when she's dancing to "Skeet on your face. Skeet on your face. Skeet skeet skeet skeet, skeet on your face!"
i love how there's already a 'she's not that hot, she's just tits' backlash.
That's such crazy talk, as evidenced by the above video. The girl is even more beautiful in person than all brushed out in a photo.