Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I was just thinking, I don't think there's much anyone could say to me that could get my goat. Except "I'll buy your goat for $1,000,000." That would almost definitely get my goat.
this guy
butThe most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life cut my hair yesterday. She is from Lithuania and talks exactly like Borat.I was laughing out loud at the combination of her accent and the absurdity of her hottness. Like, I would look in the mirror at her while she was cutting my hair and I couldn't help but giggle because she was that hot. She's skinny with huge cans, and she kept pressing them into my head while cutting??? It was all I could do to keep from getting uh...embarrassingly aroused. I thought of Bizzle and that helped.
i thought of this girl when shake posted about girl from ukraineplease tell me she's skinny with huge cans

I just saw Win-Win. It was a great movie. Highly recommended, especially for SA and Shake. I don't know why, but I feel like both of them will really like it.

had this mild headache all yesterday. I didn't put it together until 9pm that it was a caffeine headache. I might try to quit drinking soda after this annoyance. it's a pretty fucking clear correlation. soda drinkers are fat. people who make a point not to drink it are not fat.
sleep apnea? you aren't fat, much less risk of it for thinner people.
I see a pattern. What did I ever do to you, dammit?Don't like Mexican food so I'm outta that conversation. I Like chubby dames, as long as they have big cans. Hate a fatty with tiny tits. Unacceptable. Got drunk on those BL Platinumin. Drank 11 of the 12. Guess that's like 21 Miller Lights. I like drinking, but hate the way I act sometimes (drunk texting broads, seeking out some weird form of validation) just a clumsy dope in general. But I enjoy the ride up. The down part is the dumb part. Plus the feeling like crap the next day. No headache, but just creaky and lethargic. Anywho...yeah, I got nothing.
please tell me she's skinny with huge cans
haha ok sure
I just saw Win-Win. It was a great movie. Highly recommended, especially for SA and Shake. I don't know why, but I feel like both of them will really like it.
wow now that shit is definitely cray: just watched that last night. really enjoyed it. strange thing was though, for some reason I went into it thinking it was a comedy, or at least a serious comedy type thing. while it wasn't exactly a "drama" either, it definitely wasn't a comedy. still liked it though.and just for the record, this girl isn't fat. she just isn't skinny like speedz or mk like. screw that. nothing to grab onto.
while it wasn't exactly a "drama" either, it definitely wasn't a comedy. still liked it though.
Bobby Cannavale though; that guy's funny.If you agree with me that he's funny, you should watch The Station Agent. *nods to Ron Mexico*

I get so pissed off when we start talking about pay at work. CEO makes 400k base + 500k bonus every year. I'm not one of those people who thinks their opinion on what a given CEO is worth is relevant, but if you have that much money to throw around at the top, how do you justify being so far below market in like, every non-executive position? I guess they think there are no consequences as far as quality of help, etc.?like, long-term, they have no shot at keeping me, but it doesn't have to be that way. I'm not set on any particular career path anymore.still haven't heard back on what this raise is going to be, if one occurs at all.

Bobby Cannavale though; that guy's funny.If you agree with me that he's funny, you should watch The Station Agent. *nods to Ron Mexico*
Aren't you sweet? I don't watch anything quirky like that anymore. I have turned into a "whatever is popular" movie watcher, if any movies at all. I clearly am a tv whore now. Hurts my soul
You guys ever done FlatTop Grill? I guess it's Chicago-based, and never heard of it until recently, but it should be in every city in America.
go on...
Aren't you sweet? I don't watch anything quirky like that anymore. I have turned into a "whatever is popular" movie watcher, if any movies at all. I clearly am a tv whore now. Hurts my soulgo on...
The Station Agent is really good. My washing machine seems to have broke today. That's one of items on the list of things that I don't know how to fix. Also on that list: Everything else.
The Station Agent is really good. My washing machine seems to have broke today. That's one of items on the list of things that I don't know how to fix. Also on that list: Everything else.
Def a good movie. I always love Bobby C. He was also on Third Watch. I liked that show. Lotta people on it doing tv now. YouTube how to fix it. The gf changed out her own agitator. She's clearly the man in our relationship.

yeah I mean, there's not a lot of excuse for not fixing stuff on your own these days, provided you own relatively modern stuff. the internet is an incredible resource.I understand that a bunch of stuff relating to cars is hidden behind computers and error codes and such, which sure sounds like an intentional barrier against fix-it-yourself types, but I'm just some retard with a keyboard here.

I'm just some retard with a keyboard here.
TrueRemember that twat from the WSOP a few years back, Tiffsny Michelle? She's on the cooking channel show Worst Cooks In America. Feels like a plant. I'd imagine she has an agent shopping her to every reality show in production as the cute pro poker player. She's a rough 27 years old.
TrueRemember that twat from the WSOP a few years back, Tiffsny Michelle? She's on the cooking channel show Worst Cooks In America. Feels like a plant. I'd imagine she has an agent shopping her to every reality show in production as the cute pro poker player. She's a rough 27 years old.
I caught the rerun of the first episode the other day but didn't notice her but I'm sure you're right about the plant.I'm not a big fan of sandwiches in general but a Jimmy Johns just opened up about a mile from the house so we tried it out tonight. Pretty tasty.I recommend the Italian Night Club.And, they even deliver!No, probably not to Virginia, Shake.