Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Beansey, what's your favorite Sierra Nevada? I enjoyed the Wheat. Red bottle. Sediment at the bottom. Had about 8 kinds. I like my fruity Loast Coast Tangerine Wheat. The banana bread beer by Wells was meh. And you're right, I've ordered certain pale ales, which I hate, merely due to 9% or mole alcohol content
Green bottled pale ale... five point six according to the label in front of my faceWhen Im feeling particularly suicidal I go for the Bigfoot..almost twice the percentage according to my liver. Trust me, its a whole nuther level of drunkLast time I tied one on with that stuff I found myself shooting flies with a pellet gun...The wife was not amused and had me spackleling holes in the den wall for a weekIve tamed down a mite since the Christmas party though. In fact, she insisted upon it. I blame it on the water fountain hooked up to the keg more than anything... anyway, it was more than somewhat embarrassing every time I looked at an office screensaver and saw myself lying on the asphalt pissing a rainbow straight up in the air...
I'm out at dinner with my friend and her fat roommate. Then we're going to somebody's house to pregame and then bars. Trying to not make out with the fat friend, but, well, you know. She's a huge whore.
Fishing for approval to hook up with the fatty. Permission: Granted.

Whitney Houston died today at 48.A little shocked but can't say I'm surprised.

Just want you guys to know I look about as good as I look right now. V neck sweater with a colored shirt underneath and jeans. Not sure if I wear my nice Nikes or black leather shoes. Leaning nikes since got the undershirt untucked and i like to pretend im black DECISIONS

watching something borrowed on hbo. kate hudson is pretty terrible. that ginnifer goodwin though is a whole bag of cute. not really sure why i'm watching this, but i'm 20 minutes in and now i need to know how it ends. well obviously ginny gets the guy in the end but i still need to see it. i did end up at mcdonalds if there was any question in your mind about it. went with two mcdoubles and fries. thinking now i should have gone mcnuggets or mcbites, but there's always tomorrow.

Just got a Northface, can't wait for the adventures to begin!

I'm out at dinner with my friend and her fat roommate. Then we're going to somebody's house to pregame and then bars. Trying to not make out with the fat friend, but, well, you know. She's a huge whore.
Just want you guys to know I look about as good as I look right now. V neck sweater with a colored shirt underneath and jeans. Not sure if I wear my nice Nikes or black leather shoes. Leaning nikes since got the undershirt untucked and i like to pretend im black DECISIONS
WELL?!?
Truth, although Burn Notice is a close #3. I have been catching up on Psych with about 8 hrs of re-runs every saturday on ION (whatever the fuck that is).
ION is the weirdest channel ever. They show tons of Psych on the weekends and they have Wonder Years and some other things and then some weird original programming. They clearly want to be like USA.I have heard nothing but good things about Burn Notice; I'll have to start it from the beginning some day.McDonald's always wins SA.

Many times when I go to Chipotle it's because it's a convenient time for me and I'll be heating it up later. I get a burrito bowl with a tortilla on the side, because if I get a burrito it'll get all soggy by the time I eat it...plus I like being able to mix all the ingredients together instead of getting a bite of rice followed by a bite of meat, and so on. Apparently they usually heat up the side-tortillas, because whenever I ask for it to not be heated up, I get incredulous looks from the Chipotler. Like, they are absolutely appalled that I would dare ask for a tortilla on the side that isn't a bit steamed. Is it really that odd that, when taking something like that to go, I'd want to heat up the tortilla myself instead of having them do it and have the thing be all stuck together and nasty by the time I eat it? And this isn't helped out by the fact that there seems to be a completely new staff every time I go there (about twice a month).Although it does make me feel better that, when they do ask why I'd make that request, they typically give a big, "Ohhhhh, that makes sense." VALIDATION!

Yeah, exactly, but I'm starting to tire of it. It feels like it's run its course. I don't like the new guy much either.
I'm with Mexi, I like Jesse. Although they really need to build some negative qualities into his character to make him a bit more interesting. Maybe they could explore the private security work he's doing or something. Or get him a girlfriend that he beats. What?
Many times when I go to Chipotle it's because it's a convenient time for me and I'll be heating it up later. I get a burrito bowl with a tortilla on the side, because if I get a burrito it'll get all soggy by the time I eat it...plus I like being able to mix all the ingredients together instead of getting a bite of rice followed by a bite of meat, and so on. Apparently they usually heat up the side-tortillas, because whenever I ask for it to not be heated up, I get incredulous looks from the Chipotler. Like, they are absolutely appalled that I would dare ask for a tortilla on the side that isn't a bit steamed. Is it really that odd that, when taking something like that to go, I'd want to heat up the tortilla myself instead of having them do it and have the thing be all stuck together and nasty by the time I eat it? And this isn't helped out by the fact that there seems to be a completely new staff every time I go there (about twice a month).Although it does make me feel better that, when they do ask why I'd make that request, they typically give a big, "Ohhhhh, that makes sense." VALIDATION!
Am I having deja' vu or have you told this exact same story before? Weird.But, it was worth it for Chipotler. What a fabulous title/word you came up with.

qdoba is just all-around better than chipotle, but apparently it was mismanaged to shit, because they're long gone around here.had this mild headache all yesterday. I didn't put it together until 9pm that it was a caffeine headache. I might try to quit drinking soda after this annoyance. it's a pretty fucking clear correlation. soda drinkers are fat. people who make a point not to drink it are not fat. and it costs more to be a soda drinker.we had such a great winter going up until today. shiiiiiiiiiit.

oh woe is speedz he has to deal with people at chipotle thats right near where he lives so he can go any time he wants not only on super special occasions like some other people. on another note, I think I have some pretty serious sleep problems. slept eight uninterrupted hours last night and I still feel like I didn't sleep at all. that's pretty weird.