I Called In Sick Today

hard to say which dog's face i enjoy most in this picture, one of the two in the middle, each of which exudes terror like no dog faces i've ever seen or the dude in the back who is just rockin the shit like he leads expeditions on the reg.caption0407_4.jpg

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

hard to say which dog's face i enjoy most in this picture, one of the two in the middle, each of which exudes terror like no dog faces i've ever seen or the dude in the back who is just rockin the shit like he leads expeditions on the reg.caption0407_4.jpg
Definitely the 2nd dog from the front.
(It's, The)
When you list titles alphabetically, don't you ignore "A's" and "The's?"
I get it's always sunny, what is treme?Edit: Sonofa
treme is a bunch of the same people from The Wire doing a show about new orleans around the time of katrina. first season was pretty neat, second not as neat.I previously had Damages on that list but I unsubbed it when I realized I hadn't watched most of season four. show is now lol-bad with the network switch.

kinda wish ole steve would give an update here. in all seriousness, that has to really suck. but anyways, on to real problems. I'm gonna have to be up reeaaly early fo my first flight it looks like. man my life sucks!positive note though, looks like the hotel we'll be staying at has a brooks brothers, a saks fifth avenue, AND a chipotele right beside it. damn that's dope.

I do miss Wang a lot, but only full-time Wang. Part-time Wang is frustrating as hell.
Well, if you told more GF stories, including the back and forth dialog of a 20 minute conversation, while making it funnny and compellingenough to keep reading, maybe we wouldn't miss wang so much.It was your torch to pick up and you basically let us all down with your whole "I don't want to share my personal life" BS.Just, you know, sayin'
I previously had Damages on that list but I unsubbed it when I realized I hadn't watched most of season four. show is now lol-bad with the network switch.
that's very surprising. I'm disappointed. I'll still watch it though. don't spoil it for me plz. k. thnx. bye.

Ive often daymared about an apartment management reality show... apparently we are at the end of season cliff hanger In related news...Sometime in the near future the kid will be featured on the pawnstars program. I may go in with him to inject some flavor as well. Hell, like I would pass that upThe item up for grabs wont be let go for less than twenty five hundred and Ill be pushing for three grand. It will also be the first negotiation to involve cents...Also, immediately upon browsing the posts about sals business trip, I thought of this

quite similar! think the trip's been pushed out a week though, so more time for randy to prepare for my arrival. oh! my suit is also supposed to be ready from the alterations place this weekend. gotta call this morning to verify but boy am I excited! might wear it on my business trip because that's what businessmen do.