Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

qdoba is just all-around better than chipotle
I'm surprised anyone thinks this, but I do respect your opinion.
oh woe is speedz he has to deal with people at chipotle thats right near where he lives so he can go any time he wants not only on super special occasions like some other people.
It's true, I live in a pretty good food area for a non-city. Within a few miles I have a lot of fast food (Chipotle, Taco Bell, McD's, BK, Wendy's, 5 Guys), and for real food there's Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indian, Italian, American, etc. Really not too bad for a random town. SORRY.
on another note, I think I have some pretty serious sleep problems. slept eight uninterrupted hours last night and I still feel like I didn't sleep at all. that's pretty weird.
Morning grogginess is sometimes much more correlated to at what part in the sleep cycle you woke up than how many hours you got. Although there's a chance I made that up.

he said thinner and fuck youand man, in the actual town I live in we don't even have a taco bell. how god damned idiotic is that?on another nother note, met a girl saturday night that I'm supposed to be taking out this week. not super hot but cute in the way I like em plus she's ukrainian so that's cool.

I had a five guys burger this past weekend. It was "meh". I'm starting to think my lack of smell really is a huge hindrance to my tasting ability like everybody ever whom has learned of my non ability to smell suggests immediately. Me - yeah, I can't smell Them - omg, like at all? For how long? Can you taste stuff?Me - yeah, nothing, all my life, and yesThem - omg I would kill myself if I couldn't smell.Me - thanks for suggesting I should kill myself in a round about way.

I've had qdoba elsewhere and it was never as good as the one in lawrence, so maybe we just had a good franchise. why doesn't chipotle have an equivalent to their cheese sauce? that's really the only thing I miss a whole lot. and I could do without the random ungodly-spicy bites you get with chipotle burritos sometimes.we have neither of them in this town, though. I always thought it would make a killing here, but I'm too lazy to round up the money to run one. fuck that life.
and man, in the actual town I live in we don't even have a taco bell. how god damned idiotic is that?
taco bell is definitely in the bottom half, tho

I use more fabreeze and air freshener products than anyreasinablr human being because I'm constantly worried my shit smells and would hate to have a smelly room for all the girls I never bang. Speaking of...Found out that fat roommate (FR) had not only banged one of my friends that was out with us (knew that before hand) but also banged a friend that I absolutely hate (did not know about beforehand) and I couldn't get past it. And then I got super drunk and decided that I could look past it, but I wasn't willing to put in any effort and it ended up it would require a decent amount of effort based on sleeping arrangements at the house we ended up at after the bars. So no banging of the FR. And, when I say fat I don't mean pudgy, I mean, 6'0 built like a linebacker. It would not have been one of my finer moments.

I'm a big jew. Mex is a fat guy in a little coat. Matt2 is...having a rough month so I'll leave that one alone. And so on. You get to be the coke-whore...own it.
i stumbled upon this and thought it was hilarious [it was directed at lolli of course]
there's an accent but it's surprisingly light, especially since she only came over 7 years ago.
Is she speedz-skinny? I picture all Ukranians to be speedz-skinny. And sex workers.
I had a five guys burger this past weekend. It was "meh". I'm starting to think my lack of smell really is a huge hindrance to my tasting ability like everybody ever whom has learned of my non ability to smell suggests immediately.
I think this theory only holds water if you don't particularly like any food.
It would not have been one of my finer moments.
Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, wouldn't it have been one of your finest moments?
i stumbled upon this and thought it was hilarious [it was directed at lolli of course]
I miss mocking her.
I prefer qdoba pork over chipotle. Luckily we have a place nearby called zumba's that is essentially chipotle but fresher and better. My local chipotle seems to always have dry tough meat.
Fishing for approval to hook up with the fatty. Permission: Granted.
I like this.
that ginnifer goodwin though is a whole bag of cute.
I agree with this.
Am I having deja' vu or have you told this exact same story before? Weird.
I doubt this.
sleep apnea?
I suspect this.

Nice, DJ.

I remember one day I came home from a week-long binge to find my dog hoarse from barking because he'd run out of food about two days into my binge. He still wagged his tail when he saw me.
I recently gave IQ dog advice. I had forgotten about this. Well, hopefully his drug doing days are over.
i don't know how judgemental it is, really. i don't think people really do hard drugs for fun. mini-golf is fun.
I liked this. Fun blast from the past, that conversation was.
it would be nice, for once, for you to think this thread doesn't soley revolve around you.
I still don't get what he was trying to say here.