• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I don't know the Frisky Dingo song, but it sounds delightful.
Well, all I know of the song I already shared with you. I'm not even sure if there's a full version...it's just what plays over and over on the DVD menu screen.

Chrissy Teigen is the dopest. Legitimately funny on twitter, as MK mentioned. Also, Speedz, do you watch Archer? Same guys as Frisky Dingo. I've never seen Frisky Dingo but it is my understanding they are similar in style.

Also, Speedz, do you watch Archer? Same guys as Frisky Dingo. I've never seen Frisky Dingo but it is my understanding they are similar in style.
I watch the SHIT out of Archer. It's actually how I got into Frisky Dingo...they're similar in style, but Archer is definitely more refined and less cartoony.

I love Archer so much. I've watched season one so many times because I always go back to it after browsing through Netflix and not finding anything interesting because I know I won't be disappointed as I go to sleep.

Chrissy Teigen is the dopest. Legitimately funny on twitter, as MK mentioned.
my brain has a really hard time understanding how this person, who is the best looking person or object in every room she enters, can be so normal-seeming and not a total c-rag.from her blog:screen-shot-2012-01-14-at-4-28-47-pm1.pngBlueberry pancakes. The official weakness of John Legend.screen-shot-2012-01-14-at-4-29-17-pm.pngA bacon roll with a fried egg. The official weakness of Chrissy Teigen and basically anyone who isn’t a terrorist.

I have this "fantasy" where I'm walking the streets of the lower east side where she lives and I see her out walking her two dogs and I ask her for a picture and she's super cool about it and asks if I want to go get a drink and we do, and then it just so happens her and John are having a party and she invites me and then I get to hang out with her and John all night and then she hooks me up with one of her model friends, preferably Kate, but I'm not picky. And then we all just kind of become friends and me and John Legend become BFFs and talk about banging our model gf's and stuff.Edit: and we also do a lot of twitter inside joking....that's not weird, right?

my brain has a really hard time understanding how this person, who is the best looking person or object in every room she enters, can be so normal-seeming and not a total c-rag.from her blog:
First time reading her blog; it's pretty great. "I prefer ballsack-looking poached eggs, if not given the option of over-easy."
I'd be interested in those recommendations, I'll be in the UCF/Oviedo area next week.
I will work something up for you friendo.
Is drunk texting the same as drunken making out in terms of what's allowed in your relationship? I feel like that'd be a fun game to play together.
well it was innocent texting, I guess. But I have been known to ask for boob pics from every possible girl in my phoneAnd yes, she laughs at me when I'm like that. Fortunately, I'm pretty normal when sober
which is essentially a daily love letter to bacon aka god's currency.
I'm stealing this, if I can remember it. It's fantastic
Kate Upton, SI Swimsuit Coverkate-upton-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-cover.jpgWorthwhile
Good thing NC doesn't read here too often anymore.
I just watched that in class, so obviously I had to have the sound off, and I don't really know the "dougie" song. So I watched it with the Frisky Dingo song in my head...it's really an even better video when she's dancing to "Skeet on your face. Skeet on your face. Skeet skeet skeet skeet, skeet on your face!"
http://vimeo.com/25200608
There isn't an athlete in the world who couldn't learn something from watching him play.
Just the fact that he seems to be the only soccer player on the planet who actively avoids diving in the box at the slightest contact makes me want to give him a big hug.