• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

hey, that's cool. always liked that juttelstud guy. no point in posting congrats here since he never stops in anymore so hey, congrats, internet!
Well, so much for that...49 User(s) are reading this topic (44 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)4 Members: ajs510, Poppy_Hillis, mk, GrinderMJCongrats man, awesome achievement. <grin>

Haha, I was refreshing like crazy to see what he was going to say. I just want to make it clear though that I didn't say "what do you mean he has career prospects?". Like it was shocking that he (you) did. just as in, "oh, what's he up to these days" way. Also, can I have some money?

I think we're probably selling the good job short though. Make it something beyond satisfying. Would you be the GM of a major professional sports team for $25k? Guy who does the body paint of SI swimsuit models?
Samir, you're missing the point. The point of the exercise is that you're supposed to figure out what you would want to do . . . . PC load letter?!! What the fuck does that mean?!!
Somebody get this guy some meds, stat!
well, I do have another doctor's appointment this monday and I was going to bring the sleep thing up again (got some meds last time but they're not all that great). but today I come home and even though they already charged me for the visit when I was there according to my insurance plan, I got a bill in the mail for $120 of what my insurance didn't pay. god damn racket those people have. I'm voting for obama for this shit.
well, I do have another doctor's appointment this monday and I was going to bring the sleep thing up again (got some meds last time but they're not all that great). but today I come home and even though they already charged me for the visit when I was there according to my insurance plan, I got a bill in the mail for $120 of what my insurance didn't pay. god damn racket those people have. I'm voting for obama for this shit.
Are you sure its a bill? Did you pay a copay last time? Do you even have insurance?
Are you sure its a bill? Did you pay a copay last time? Do you even have insurance?
Yeah, are we even sure he went to a doctor and not just...some place that's not a doctor?

It doesn't matter much what the job is, I couldn't really be happy if I had to live on $25k. (Sorry Shake)As far as how much money you'd need to be happy, it's all relative. If you've never made more than $25k, $40k sound pretty fucking good. Once you make $40k, $60 sounds pretty damned good and so on...But I'm not one to be satisified. If I got a great job making $500k I'd be dreaming of finding a better job making $750k. Sometimes I wish that weren't the case but it just is. I get bored easily and need new challenges to keep me going.Used to be my job length cut off was 3 years. I had 3 jobs in a row (including a business I owned) that I left/sold at amost exactly 3 years. It wasn't something that I did on purpose and didn't realize it until afterwards.My last job I was at for 8 years though. The last 7 in the same position. The last 4 years or so were a constant struggle to stay engaged though they were my best years as far as production goes.

What type of perks are we talking about here?'Cause I think that's called sexual harassment now.
Well, I also like being in charge...a "big picture" guy who doesn't really do anything. And since I know ahead of time that the company is just going to stay stable during my tenure, I can just spend my days complaining to you guys about how bored I am. So I suppose life won't change much, except for the salary.
oa2a1v.pngOOOHedit: WHAT THE HELL
Haha.
Do you even have insurance?
He has "insurance".
I don't know I paid something at the office, and I'm pretty sure she said that was the copay. and what I got is definitely a bill saying how much I owe. it even details how much my insurance actually paid (not much) out of the whole amount. one of the things they always sell us when we bitch about how much we make at my company is "hey but you've got great benefits!" yeah well fuck you you fucking fuck. fifty percent fucking copay ain't great.
I don't know I paid something at the office, and I'm pretty sure she said that was the copay. and what I got is definitely a bill saying how much I owe. it even details how much my insurance actually paid (not much) out of the whole amount. one of the things they always sell us when we bitch about how much we make at my company is "hey but you've got great benefits!" yeah well fuck you you fucking fuck. fifty percent fucking copay ain't great.
Take it to HR and find out the deal. If those fuckers aren't going to pay you a real salary, you might as well annoy the hell out of them about things like this.

yeah I'm just gonna take it in tomorrow and re-read my account stuff. I thought there might have been something about me having to pay a full amount up until the copay was paid off, but if that were the case I would think I should have to pay the entire bill, not just a good amount of it. hell I don't know, I just need to not go to the doctor anymore I guess. JUST GONNA PRAY ON IT.

I thought there might have been something about me having to pay a full amount up until the copay was paid off, but if that were the case I would think I should have to pay the entire bill, not just a good amount of it.
You probably mean deductible, not copay.Oh, and I don't think "50% copay" makes any sense.
More interestingly, are you going on a second date? And did she smell the 8 PBRs on you?
I'm pretty sure the 8 PBR's was from when he met her met her, not when he met her for their date.I'm assuming he met her at a bar and somehow arranged a future communication of some kind which resulted in a planned date where she got cold feet and showed up late which meant poor Shake had to stay out until past 8:30.But I would also like to know about possible 2nd dates.
You probably mean deductible, not copay.Oh, and I don't think "50% copay" makes any sense.
well SORRY I'm not up on all the lingo like you sickly fucks that are always at the doctor. with your hepatitises and your what nots.
Are you sure your doctor is in your network? I know that if I go to a doctor not in my network its a shit ton more expensive.
nah they're in the network, I did check that much out at first.
More interestingly, are you going on a second date? And did she smell the 8 PBRs on you?
I really don't know yet. I don't really want to but I mean maybe I was just tired. as for the second part...
I'm pretty sure the 8 PBR's was from when he met her met her, not when he met her for their date.I'm assuming he met her at a bar and somehow arranged a future communication of some kind which resulted in a planned date where she got cold feet and showed up late which meant poor Shake had to stay out until past 8:30.But I would also like to know about possible 2nd dates.
this. I was drunk when I first met her, then arranged a date from that meeting. but it's not like I can afford another date now with all this insurance nonsense now can I!
well SORRY I'm not up on all the lingo like you sickly fucks that are always at the doctor. with your hepatitises and your what nots.
Nah, I don't get sick; I just have to know these things what with me being the head honcho and all.
but it's not like I can afford another date now with all this insurance nonsense now can I!
Haha

no no, that's well behind face and personality.and damn it, I just remembered now how I really can't afford this damn doctor bill: just ordered a new pair of earbuds yesterday. only $50 but still, you know, me. got these. pretty good reviews for the price, and my good earbuds, the newest bose ones, are great but not even close to noise canceling, and I'm gonna need some on the airplane I imaging.edit: dog, I'm pretty sure I could've HIT THAT SHIT in the parking lot last night. just couldn't do it. no "spark."