I Called In Sick Today

thisexcept instead of video game nerd chris is golf nerd which is maybe slightly better
Slightly???Ron - Any new vag at the job?Mongolia!
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

oh, I did make that mix cd I was talking about but took a lot of the fag out of it, so now it can be disguised and me just trying to give her some new music.so does one music cd generally change peoples opinions on unattractive, unsuccessful, and generally weird people? lets hope!

zing
zing
so does one music cd generally change peoples opinions on unattractive, unsuccessful, and generally weird people? lets hope!
seriously, learn to play an instrument and you'll instantly be a vag jedi
seriously, learn to play an instrument and you'll instantly be a vag jedi
lol at your face then because I play the guitar and it has never helped me at all. just gets them hornier to bang other guys. I know it may be hard to realize the loserishness that I exude, but I assure you it is very real.actually, to be correct I think it would be be loling at my face as the joke is on me. I just wanted to lol at your face.
you should probably liberate one of the babies, for it's own good.
I actually thought about that, maybe make a deal and save me a couple thousand by offering them their rent money for the baby but then I quickly remembered how ugly, fat, and dumb they are thus I would probably end up with an ugly, fat, and dumb baby.
by liberate don't you mean put it in a weighted sack and then throw it in a lake or river?
So I thought about this.
lol at your face then because I play the guitar and it has never helped me at all. just gets them hornier to bang other guys. I know it may be hard to realize the loserishness that I exude, but I assure you it is very real.actually, to be correct I think it would be be loling at my face as the joke is on me. I just wanted to lol at your face.
let's go over your setlistand i don't mind you loling @ my face at all
It's really scary how similar we are. I play 3 COUNT EM 3!!!!! instruments with the same results.YOU'RE MY SOUTHERN BROTHER!!!!!!p.s. The CD didn't work for me.......js
I actually thought about that, maybe make a deal and save me a couple thousand by offering them their rent money for the baby but then I quickly remembered how ugly, fat, and dumb they are thus I would probably end up with an ugly, fat, and dumb baby.
yea, that definitely wouldn't work at all for you. Cause once the baby hughie makes it to junior high, and their stupidity really starts to show, all you'd then be able to think, man, I could've done so much better. The only solace you'd be able to have is that you'd be 1000x the father that its current one is
yea, that definitely wouldn't work at all for you. Cause once the baby hughie makes it to junior high, and their stupidity really starts to show, all you'd then be able to think, man, I could've done so much better. The only solace you'd be able to have is that you'd be 1000x the father that its current one is
This is why he wants an Asian baby.
thank you bizzle. this is the answer I was looking for. I had just always wondered if somehow he knew one of you before the internet or something.and totally sick burn grinder.edit: HIIIII OUCH!!!!!
I know, what the hell am I doing awake?Well, it's 930am now. But what was I doing awake back then?BACK THEN?
lol at your face then because I play the guitar and it has never helped me at all. just gets them hornier to bang other guys.
Stop playing death metal on an acoustic guitar and learn yourself some woomusic. Or don't and keep spitting out hilarity like this. You pick.
This is why he wants an Asian baby.
So that he won't be 1000x the dad that the bio-dude woulda been? That's not a very nice thing to say.
I want to make a funny off color joke about hispanic babies and stuff but I just can't bring myself to say it.
My kids are actually 1/4 Mexican.It adds to the Irony.
let's go over your setlistand i don't mind you loling @ my face at all
actually its just sweet home alabama in 4 different keys.
It's really scary how similar we are. I play 3 COUNT EM 3!!!!! instruments with the same results.YOU'RE MY SOUTHERN BROTHER!!!!!!p.s. The CD didn't work for me.......js
this is not a good sign. I also play drums and... well I think those are the only two I can take credit for, but still. fuckballs.
Stop playing death metal on an acoustic guitar and learn yourself some woomusic. Or don't and keep spitting out hilarity like this. You pick.
I'M SO GLAD MY HORRIBLY INADEQUATE LIFE IS AMUSING TO YOU.
actually its just sweet home alabama in 4 different keys.
You should learn that one song.... "country road, take me home, to the place, where I belong, West Virginia" and so forth. Is there any rivalry between Virginia and West Virginia or are you guys cool with each other?
this is not a good sign. I also play drums and... well I think those are the only two I can take credit for, but still. fuckballs.
yeah, it's weird because, you know, there are obv lame musicians with terrible taste out there, and i expect those buttholes to not get laid, but judging from your posts in the music thread you have good taste, so.....my advice is: practice more, play out, bang vag.
You should learn that one song.... "country road, take me home, to the place, where I belong, West Virginia" and so forth. Is there any rivalry between Virginia and West Virginia or are you guys cool with each other?
it's "west jamaica" btw
just sayin, toots' cover > john denver ogilla
The whole point of my post was that Sal is from Virginia. If I referenced some obscure Jamaican version it would render my entire post unnecessary. Take your music snobbery to the music snobs thread.

I remember when one of my teachers played some John Denver video and hyped him up like he was the best musician of all time. Then he went on to say that he was going to hell most likely because he became a buddhist, but then his parents went against his wishes or something and barried him like a christian or something and I'm pretty sure he is was with the parents on that one.Paranoid ass christians going against there dead sons request is just so heart warming.

rivalry? I wasn't even aware they were their own state until this post.
yeah, it's weird because, you know, there are obv lame musicians with terrible taste out there, and i expect those buttholes to not get laid, but judging from your posts in the music thread you have good taste, so.....my advice is: practice more, play out, bang vag.
oh there is absolutely no way that any girl within a 60 mile radius knows any of the music I am currently (ie in the past 6 months) listening too. my best bet would be dave matthews as I can't really play nickelback on an acoustic.but in reality, I used to play around the ladies all the time. did a lot of dave matthews, allman brothers, some skynyrd, uh, other various older stuff like blind faith, plus an ass ton of widespread. I got tired of being the fag at the party with the guitar so I told everybody I forgot how to play and don't bring my guitar out in public anymore.edit: also don't forget that I am horribly unattractive.
rivalry? I wasn't even aware they were their own state until this post.oh there is absolutely no way that any girl within a 60 mile radius knows any of the music I am currently (ie in the past 6 months) listening too. my best bet would be dave matthews as I can't really play nickelback on an acoustic.but in reality, I used to play around the ladies all the time. did a lot of dave matthews, allman brothers, some skynyrd, uh, other various older stuff like blind faith, plus an ass ton of widespread. I got tired of being the fag at the party with the guitar so I told everybody I forgot how to play and don't bring my guitar out in public anymore.edit: also don't forget that I am horribly unattractive.
I love men who play the guitar, but not men who post in all CAPS.