I Called In Sick Today

Last 13 days I have been in....PaducahMemphisPittsburghTampa (2nights)AtlantaCharlotteCharlestonAugustaDestinPensacola (2 nights)Tallahassee
I'm just sayin' - some of those look like girl's names (and some look like guy's names....)Roadwhore.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Do you think bodog runs odds on the percentage of army members that will have juzz slung on them on any given night? I feel like including accidents it has to be over 66%.

Can I not catch up and comment sir?
This board has a wonderful feature where you can multiquote. Here is a tutorial I prepared earlier.
Speedz (and Strategy), I'm going to teach you how to multiquote in the only way I know how. With screenshots.First.TeachingSpeedz.pngThis procedure should get you a screen that looks like this.TeachingSpeedz2.pngWhich then results in a post that looks like this...
just givin you shit, sir. I'm never, ever taking a job that requires that much travel. I hope someone slaps some sense into me if I ever even consider the idea.I have been fantastic. I'm doing nothing and it's every bit as good as it's been for the last five years or so.
I'm just sayin' - some of those look like girl's names (and some look like guy's names....)Roadwhore.
ARMYSGN.jpg
Do you think bodog runs odds on the percentage of army members that will have juzz slung on them on any given night? I feel like including accidents it has to be over 66%.
CHECKIN.jpg
This board has a wonderful feature where you can multiquote. Here is a tutorial I prepared earlier.
Oh my god, it's a WHOLE NEW WORLD! A new fantastic point of view! No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming!Okay, that was an exaggeration, but damn, why didn't anyone tell me this before?
don't get your panties in a bunch, he was just being tongue in cheek I'm sure. The outrage over that comment is part of the reason why he's so bland. Whenever he says something other than a cliche, people get out of sort. It was silly, but who cares? He's just a golfer. Nothing more.
...and nothing less. Go Rocco.
CHECKIN.jpg
POTY

Last night I watched the Gene Simmons Roast.Does anyone else see the irony of a bunch of Jews roasting other Jews?Off to my new job, should be interesting, not sure how much I'll be around FCP in the near future.

Found out my co-worker has Chemo brain and I just thought he was wiggin out. Turns out that Chemo can cause cognitive disfunction and make you loopy for years after the chemo stops. He had a delayed reaction before it really kicked in. Half the time we think he's drunk when I know he isn't.
he could get out of so many DUIs this way, or get into a lot more. I think ronnymex should have a discussion with him to learn
6 degrees of Youtube searching, I've come across this video. Popular song a year ago, but darn, she's a doll. If anyone is setting me up on a date, someone that looks like this will work. The singer please. That is of course if you can't find a black female midget. I am such a sucker for dark hair.
oh good lord. I've never seen what she actually looks like and now a very warm sensation has crept over me. seriously, you rarely see a girl that has brown hair and blue eyes not be hot
Shimmering Wang: A Brief and Unsolicited Update (in list form)1) I have entered into negotiations to run my very own poker room. Things are still a while out, but I have been reasonably instrumental in the process of getting the room set up so far. I will have no official stake in the room, but my pay will be generous and (I am pretty sure illegally) incentive-laden. For me, this is a pretty exciting development. I will have full control over every aspect of the room, including personnel decisions. 2) I been betting on sports. A lot. Since KU won the National Championship, I started taking things about as seriously as I could. Every day I work out a few more kinks, and have had modest success in a smallish sample size. I have been incredibly lucky betting golf, drilling 2 out-right winners in the last month, netting me enough (+80 units) to take a real shot at gambling with money that I can use to seriously supplement my income no matter what I do. I have also started managing money for my friends, free of charge, so I can -- perhaps, in some distant future -- sell shares of my portfolio. I think I can have a yearly ROI of around 45% in the longrun, before compounding. 3) (Should be 2b) I have been making book, and laying off a good portion of the action at better prices, ensuring a profit. I hate collecting money, though, so this isn't going to last too long. In order to make any real money as a bookie taking 2-4% commissions, one needs to have a lot of action, and that's a lot of work.4) (Should be 1b) I am engaged in industrial espionage. I feel a little like a scumbag, but that is okay, because I am a scumbag. My current employers have treated me... poorly at best, and I have been using that to rationalize my ethically bankrupt conduct. 5) My love life is alternatingly boring and disastrous, which is just how I like it. My current obsessions do not lend themselves to successful and healthy relationships. (Read: girls do not have answers to the question "What do you think of the Jazz getting points at home?")Hope everyone here is doing well.Wang
I just love the fact that wang is turning into the lefty rosenthal of michigan
4. So Liz got in. 1500 people in the pool. They shoot 46 days/5 eps a day so appox 460 people get pulled out of the pool to be on the show. Fingers crossed.
that's awesome, hopefully she'll get on the show? is there any method on how they pull the people, or is it just random?
I noticed the Army thread, their number of posts vs number of views then I took a peek at this thread. We kick their butt in views. We're popular.
its cause of me obviously
bun.jpg
quality
The only other real good laugh, even though most of the night was light and amusing was the last guy. He said that he took "three too many xanex and a percocet" and when the cop pulled him over, the cop asked him how fast he was going. He estimated that he was going 35, the cop then told him, nope, you were going 11. That got a good laugh and he followed it up by saying that he was so out of it, he ate half of his bologna jail sandwich with the plastic still on it.
that's pretty much why I never got behind the wheel when I'd be all klonny'd up, tripping, or on whatever cocktail I'd be on
Fun story, I used to stake strategy's brother here and there, never even cashed in anything as far as I know, basically lost me about 2-5k (I don't remember exactly). So, a few months ago or something I set him up with looshle, and looshle begins backing him in tourneys. Since I set that up, I estimate Strategy's brother is up like 80-90k in tournaments. Guess how much of that I get?
don't you wipe your ass with 2-5K?
Happy first father's day to me. Happy not first father's day to some others. And I'm sure the rest of you think you're the happiest of all...
my dad's been maggot food since 85/86 and my grandfather has been dust in the wind since 94, I love not having to do anything for father's day
CHECKIN.jpg
this is definitely your best cartoon yet in a long line of awesome cartoons
that's awesome, hopefully she'll get on the show? is there any method on how they pull the people, or is it just random?
She took an online test and I guess did good enough to get invited to Cleveland. There they took another test and then they do a mock game and she did really well in that, she told me she dominated her game, 15 questions, she got 9 the other 2 people split the remaining 6. Then she got the nod. Now she just waits. This is the second time she has been in the pool. Hopefully this time she gets the call, I need some money.Well I am home sick and don't enjoy golf but you better believe I got it on for today. Should be a good one fan or not.

"Side note: Listen people, I think Erin's good-looking, too, okay? But until she starts slutting it up for the camera, this'll be the last you see of her here for a while. I'm sorry, but I didn't create this site to focus on intelligent, capable women who are good at their jobs and just happen to be very attractive. That sounds an awful lot like whatever the opposite of shallow is, and I'll have none of that here. Let's keep it clean and respect her as a professional, okay?"Hahahaha

you know whats funner than fun? to be stuck right in the middle of a breakup between two good friends. especially when both of those two friends are supposed to be going to the beach with you in 3 weeks. super sweet!

you know whats funner than fun? to be stuck right in the middle of a breakup between two good friends. especially when both of those two friends are supposed to be going to the beach with you in 3 weeks. super sweet!
well, at least you know that minimum one of them needs a nice, strong, hotandrew shoulder to cry on. either one, doesn't matter imo. get in there, tiger.(maybe both - score!)
"Side note: Listen people, I think Erin's good-looking, too, okay? But until she starts slutting it up for the camera, this'll be the last you see of her here for a while. I'm sorry, but I didn't create this site to focus on intelligent, capable women who are good at their jobs and just happen to be very attractive. That sounds an awful lot like whatever the opposite of shallow is, and I'll have none of that here. Let's keep it clean and respect her as a professional, okay?"Hahahaha
what's this from?
what's this from?
It's from the withleather links that MK postedThat Beans cartoon is the best yetSpent 4-5 hours in each of the WSOP tourneys Sunday with nada to show for it. Some of the monotony was relieved by Bizzle railage - I should have saved the chat from my last hand in the full tilt tourney. Folds to SB who limps into my BB, I have an M<4 with 45o. Shove or call? SB is sort of bad, has perfected the art of min-raising+ and folding to a snap. Also min-raised+ earlier with 44 instead of shoving pre for max FE and then called my shove with A7s and won the flip. Anyways, Peter says that he never, never, never has a big hand there.I'll be heading to Vegas this weekend to play the Saturday $1500 NLHE event (my first WSOP evah) and will at least meet up with Strat's Bro when I'm there.
well, at least you know that minimum one of them needs a nice, strong, hotandrew shoulder to cry on. either one, doesn't matter imo. get in there, tiger.(maybe both - score!)
one of them is a guy AND my cousin. I think you know who I'll be choosing.