Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Italy might just be retarded enough to fuck this up, they are going into their classic christmas tree formatiion and letting the French come at them, one goal is not that far fetched. Even a man down without an attacking midfielder France is still getting half chances.nevermind, one more now!

Portugal wins it all. AINEC.
they will find a way to lose in the semisbased on form, I'd have to rate the netherlands as the favorites to win the tournament for the first time since 88. They are playing some of the best football that I've seen them play since euro 00, but this time they aren't just relying on total football to do it
they will find a way to lose in the semisbased on form, I'd have to rate the netherlands as the favorites to win the tournament for the first time since 88. They are playing some of the best football that I've seen them play since euro 00, but this time they aren't just relying on total football to do it
Partial futbol?
Partial futbol?
I don't know what to call it, but its clear that Van Basten is actually playing to his team's strengths instead of desperately trying to impose a strict 4-3-3 formation
Deco will lead them to the promise land!But I do agree that the Netherlands have a good shot.
Deco is maybe the most overrated player in the world right now,suprisingly Ronaldo is the real deal. I like the dutch, they are playing with a lot of energy and a sense of urgency there is no doubt in my mind that the only teams that have a chance at winning are Portugal, Spain and Netherlands, but I think the dutch are shaky in defence and that could be their downfall, although they have a ton of offence to make up for that.oh and Antilles!!!!

Getting a burger for lunch at the local bar & grill and it was packed. Euro cup was on and the Netherlands scored a sweet goal. A lot more offense then I'm used to but my buddy who's a big soccer nut says that the Europe Teams are more offensive oriented while the South American Teams play more defense, hence less scoring opportunities.He also said that the team to beat is Portugal (Steve!).

Getting a burger for lunch at the local bar & grill and it was packed. Euro cup was on and the Netherlands scored a sweet goal. A lot more offense then I'm used to but my buddy who's a big soccer nut says that the Europe Teams are more offensive oriented while the South American Teams play more defense, hence less scoring opportunities.He also said that the team to beat is Portugal (Steve!).
Your buddy got it backwards, this Euro is not the norm whereas Copa America averages like 3 goals a game and generally South Americans are really attack minded except for maybe Paraguay(who still put up a decent amount of goals)
Your buddy got it backwards, this Euro is not the norm whereas Copa America averages like 3 goals a game and generally South Americans are really attack minded except for maybe Paraguay(who still put up a decent amount of goals)
He loves the Europe Teams (Germany is his favorite followed by England) so he might be a tad biased. I asked him why the World cup games were tighter and he said that it was all those non-European teams (he specified S. America) that slowed things up with their emphasis on D.
He loves the Europe Teams (Germany is his favorite followed by England) so he might be a tad biased. I asked him why the World cup games were tighter and he said that it was all those non-European teams (he specified S. America) that slowed things up with their emphasis on D.
Ya its not even really controversial, pretty accepted that the South American brand of soccer has a lot of flair.
yea, he's very wrong about that. I'm an england fan, and I'll easily admit that the South American style of football is more attack oriented. Holland, the Czech Republic, and England are generally the three nations that go with a more attack oriented style from europe

I will add some poker content to make this page one of the worst in Sickie history.I love when I run good. Upswings is the drug that makes me continue to play this game I suck so hard at. If only I played higher buyins I would be making more money.I have played 4 $2.20 180's and FT'ed 3I played in the Sunday Hundred Grand with 20K people and cashed.I played in last nights $3R 30K and finished 130thI played in todays $5.50 $5K and finished in the money againSo I have cashed in 6 out of 7 so far with 3 FT's. Sadly I play micro so it amounts to shit but at least it gives me some money to play the downswing.