Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Thera, he can quote whatever he likes. He's our resident predatory shed dealer. That's how it works.

Hey hank, do you know about jim jeffries? If you don't, you should. He's the Australian you. But funny. He's great! But seriously, my go to "drunk and on shit while the girlfriend is asleep" comedian. Do it.

No I actually haven't. Is it actually good? We've had so many shows to watch I haven't put it on the list but I will if it's worth it. Read that it was not good but they probably said the same thing about Jim. Who is a god.

I'm glad you're still on beer by the way. I appreciate strats reviews, but I still just drink beer. Love beer. Dos Equis right now, but usually good ipa's.

That doesn't mean anything. Ok I'm done. Bye guys.

Thera, he can quote whatever he likes. He's our resident predatory shed dealer. That's how it works.

Hey hank, do you know about jim jeffries? If you don't, you should. He's the Australian you. But funny. He's great! But seriously, my go to "drunk and on shit while the girlfriend is asleep" comedian. Do it.

Yes I have. I love his bit about taking the handicapped guy to the whorehouse. Sometimes I feel he gets a little preachy with his atheism but still funny. As was mentioned, Legit was legit. Or at least the first season anyway. I didn't see anything after that because they shifted over to fxx and I didn't have it at the time.

(She's lost job, marriage, and gotten dui with overnight lockup in last three years because of booze.)

I love how a night in the poke is categorized in the same orbit as losing a career or marriage.

The forced lesbianism doesn't even begin until they're in long enough to shower and since most women are at least Kinsey 2's, getting locked up really more a good excuse than anything. You know you'll never see Mrs Queen of Cellblock B again , so **** it. Cut loose!

And when you're driving down the highway and notice her picking up trash in an orange jumpsuit, you won't even have to see her face and feel guilty about anything. Just her long, floppy braids as she bends over to pick up that hubcap. Honk and smile. You're on your way to work. No, maybe its not the career you had before the drunken downward spiral, but her horde of coffee-colored kids have been living with grandma for the past 2 years while she barters blonde meth ho's for packets of Sanka. Sure, you may have been coerced with the muted threat of violence into eating her clam once upon a time before you made bond, but really, you don't have to fast forward very far into the future to realize that the last laugh is yours... So maybe your life ends up living with your elderly parents and working 3rd shift at a Denny's as you desperately try to summon the happiness of your youth on your days off with more and more vodka, but we all know hers ends with an angry pimp and a shallow grave.

• Like 1

I've never liked you or found you funny, but now you're quoting shitty State Farm commercials?

I'm crushed.

• Like 2

I love how a night in the poke is categorized in the same orbit as losing a career or marriage.

The forced lesbianism doesn't even begin until they're in long enough to shower and since most women are at least Kinsey 2's, getting locked up really more a good excuse than anything. You know you'll never see Mrs Queen of Cellblock B again , so **** it. Cut loose!

All told, the DUI cost her about $15K, right on the heels of her divorce. She didn't lose her career, just her job, and she has walked into another. She's worked in the Industry her whole adult life, and has made things everyone here has seen. She's older than me, and it's obvious to me if she starts drinking in the workplace (like she did at her last gig), she'll get laid off from there, too. The older you are, the harder it is to get rehired. I'd say she has another 5-7 years of certain employment in her field, then I don't know what she'll do.

All told, the DUI cost her about $15K, right on the heels of her divorce. She didn't lose her career, just her job, and she has walked into another. She's worked in the Industry her whole adult life, and has made things everyone here has seen. She's older than me, and it's obvious to me if she starts drinking in the workplace (like she did at her last gig), she'll get laid off from there, too. The older you are, the harder it is to get rehired. I'd say she has another 5-7 years of certain employment in her field, then I don't know what she'll do.

Paying $15K for a DUI is rooted in an irrational fear of getting locked up and an even more irrational belief that some retard lawyer can do anything about it. Negotiating with prosecutors pro se is easy as long as you show fealty. Judges respect people who represent themselves and just admit "I didn't qualify for a public defender but I couldn't afford a lawyer, so look, I'm sorry. I screwed up here..."

Is she an actress?

is this the friend who worked on Sunny? sounds like hollyweird has claimed another life though, but if she'd be willing to intro me to robb and charlie, i could find it in my heart to defend her pro bono on the next dui.

No, the person I know who has worked on Sunny is more successful than this friend, and he's on different shows right now.

I'm off--I decided to get the wine and uber. Bright blue shoes, white cotton dress with intentional black slip underneath, bright lipstick, Fossil mini bag.

• Like 2

No, the person I know who has worked on Sunny is more successful than this friend, and he's on different shows right now.

I'm off--I decided to get the wine and uber. Bright blue shoes, white cotton dress with intentional black slip underneath, bright lipstick, Fossil mini bag.

If you're naturally attractive, here's a protip that applies to winning any and all men: wear heels, dress smart-conservative and wear nude lipstick shades, heavy on the eye shadow. You will land any man you want, at will.

If you're of average attractiveness, then yes, go for the more garish "in da club" cosmetic aesthetic.

I'm the idiot? You don't think she'd go commando on a warm summer day? You trying to say that Frau's moneymaker is a sweatbox and needs a sweatcatcher? She said she was wearing a slip, that allows for no undies.

Ok, maybe I am the idiot