Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I raise you with a picture I took at my parents place a couple weeks ago on my iphone:

bKqWYKl.jpg

• Like 1

Speaking of missing home: tonight's accommodations feature at least one 12u girls softball team.

Penthouse to the outhouse...

Yep. Parents are walking around drinking. Girls are alternating screaming, crying, squealing etc...

Yep. Parents are walking around drinking. Girls are alternating screaming, crying, squealing etc...

Gotta find the opportunity. There is some single mom looking for an adventure there, I know it

Yeah, there's a lot of opportunity there. I know id be excited.

Imterviewed for a senior officer position this morning. They were hoping id apply, cause im the shits.

• Like 2

Yeah, there's a lot of opportunity there. I know id be excited.

Imterviewed for a senior officer position this morning. They were hoping id apply, cause im the shits.

Except for the whole treating people like shit thing.

Seriously though, good luck!

The girls weren't horrible. I heard a couple of squabbles while trying to go to sleep but nothing horrible.

What was horrible was the bed. Usually they are pretty firm but this thing was soft and I woke up with my back hurting. Such a crappy week.

Maybe it'll be a present to myself next summer if I hit my goal weight. It'd be incredibly fiscally irresponsible to purchase it right now and my fat ass wouldn't look all that cool on it. And that's what's most important.

I live for danger. Only thing that gets me off.

Funny, I always thought you were pretty much scared of your own shadow

Rock on brosef

Had the meeting about my houston trip. My boss's boss says the houston people directly quoted me and that i said, "why would anyone go to them when we are so much better."

I was like no did not say that, would not say that, have no idea what they are talking about.

He says well i believe you didnt say that, but you said something.

I was like well i didnt say anything like that, and wouldnt represent you in that fashion.

He says great, but you have to call and apologize.

So i shoveled the shit into my mouth and said id be happy to clear this up because i dont want anyone to think i would do that.

Fvckin horseshit if you ask me.

• Like 2

Perhaps you momemtarily blacked out and talked shit?

I'd say I'll happily apologize face to face when I go back, who exactly told you I said this? And then I'd go to them under the pretense of an apology and ask them when exactly I said this. If they stick to their guns, say there must have been a miscommunication and apologize for that, and if they back town, whip your dick out and piss on them. Or something.

Be positive you didn't even infer that though. Sucks. I hate when people lie about me.

• Like 2

I want a motorcycle. Honda cb350 is leading the pack right now.

I like those a lot. I used to have modern 250cc dual sports on and off, and have been thinking about getting a Royal Enfield Bullet or something.

Perhaps you momemtarily blacked out and talked shit?

I'd say I'll happily apologize face to face when I go back, who exactly told you I said this? And then I'd go to them under the pretense of an apology and ask them when exactly I said this. If they stick to their guns, say there must have been a miscommunication and apologize for that, and if they back town, whip your dick out and piss on them. Or something.

Be positive you didn't even infer that though. Sucks. I hate when people lie about me.

Bet my life i didn't even infer what they said i said directly. Its a flat out lie. The main lady down there is who my called and they asked her when i said it and she said she wasnt in the room, so ahe didnt know. So its total bullshit. The thing is really disaapointing in that my boss's boss should have demanded to speak with the person claimimg i said it and questioned them. Guaranteed the story falls apart. Instead he insta apologizes and is making me do the same.