I Called In Sick Today

Wait, is SA back peddling or is Ron? Now I can't tell.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Im the idiot? You gonna call someone an idiot when one of the most recognizable Seinfeld references just whizzed over your head like a f18 on maneuvers.

Goddamn amateur hour in here.

• Like 3

True true. Step up your game Frau. That was Jerry's misguided dirty talk, which in actuality, really does creep out women. Art imitating life

Besides, you're the only woman (allegedly) on a dying poker forum with nothing but under sexed single or married men. It's amazing we talk about anything other than your naughty bits.

I didn't recognize where it was from, but I knew it was a quote from something.

Now,stop talking about my body parts like that. I don't appreciate it.

I hope this part is just for effect, I can't imaging you being this sensitive

I watched seasons 1 and 2 and then I watched a few of the most recent season. Not a show to fall asleep too because I want to actually watch it.

Forgot I hadn't watched last nights Ballers yet. So watching that and then The Drop if I haven't fallen asleep yet.

mr robot but not if you want something where you don't have to pay attention.

if you want something to watch to fall asleep to why not just re-watch something or watch like a talk show?

Not true detective season 2 that's for damn sure. What a shit show.

So since I've posted more than twice in the past month I think that entitles me to some free advice: suppose I was going to borrow money from my mom, $40k to be exact. What needs to be done to keep the irs off my ass? Does she have to charge interest? Will it get considered a gift? How do I record it or whatever?

Theoretically: yes

Practically: nah

Essay is probably going to correct me but she can gift you $14k no problemo. and your dad can gift you $14k no problemo with no IRS dealings necessary. And the remaining $12k would be a small enough amount that who gives a shit. And if you get married real quick they can each give $14k to your wife).

They should charge the IRS minimum rate on the remainder or it'll go against their lifetime exemption of $5 something million. Which I'm sure is an issue with your family.

But nah, you're fine dude.

THIS IS NOT ACTUAL TAX ADVICE. SPEAK TO A PROFESSIONAL THATS NOT ME