Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Son is low on drug money?

And this is probably a winner. Dedication is your middle name.

Maybe not in the sick thread, but my presence was felt all over off topic the last 10 years. Its been a hell of a ride. The next ten years should be just as fun guys. We can make that happen.

judging by napa's response, I'm guessing the bonus per return is gonna be like $20-50 tops. they would have to select super uncomplicated ones for most non-CPAs. we charge like $400 for tax prep, but waive it for people who have a decent chunk of money with us.

who knows if they'll even try to implement the idea. the manager got extremely excited when I came to him with it, so I think there's a decent chance.

I have a better sense of what is tolerable after having been pretty frugal for the last 1.5 years. like, the shower curtain lining, I learned my lesson: it's worth the extra $2.50 for the slightly heavier plastic. or, spending the extra $20 for a slightly better comforter, so that it isn't an awkward piece of shit with clumpy lining.

brand new hot water heater was dripping water into a drain in the floor... this constant stream of drips. I was thinking it might be excess water or heat from nobody using it for a week+, but I'm no expert. googled around, people are saying it's maybe the TPR valve releasing heat, creating condensation which drains off. I did go ahead and turn the heat setting down--the home inspection people said it was borderline unsafe and would shorten the lifespan of the unit if I left it as-is.

I'm going to need to re-caulk the shower... looks like it's been a decade+ since it was last done, and I'm sure that shit is leaking at this point. anyone have any pointers/tutorials on this, or should I just wait for my dad to come visit in a few months? oh yeah, my parents are visiting solely because they want to help fix up the little details.

Because if there's one thing the world needs more of that is DEFINITELY a sustainable business in years to come, its another hipster brewery.

I wonder just what the breaking point is for that horseshit 'trend'. Is it when every town and mediocre suburb has their own geographically branded craft brew that everyone finally wakes up and realizes its all a bogus marketing gimmick? At least the flash-in-the-an cigar bar trend catered to winners.

careful googling for that, but i'll bet youtube has some stuff. if beans were alive he would help. the rest of us are pretty useless.

I'm pretty confident the home inspection people would have caught the water heater thing if it were a problem. seems pretty unlikely, bayes and all the rest.

there's a really nice cigar bar like 30 mins from where I live. yeah, expensive and bad for you, but what an atmosphere.

there's a really nice cigar bar like 30 mins from where I live. yeah, expensive and bad for you, but what an atmosphere.

Tell me more. It would seem like a pretentious sausagefest. But I don't smoke cigars and hate drinking scotch, brandy or bourbon as a sipper. I'm definitely not a real man

Excellent memory, btw Bathroom garbage

Scramster is right. There are tons of breweries. Napa, tell your guy he's late to the game and unless he has something super original regarding Bert or atmosphere, or a ton of cash, he's gonna have a hard time.

Tell me more. It would seem like a pretentious sausagefest. But I don't smoke cigars and hate drinking scotch, brandy or bourbon as a sipper. I'm definitely not a real man

Excellent memory, btw Bathroom garbage

it's just nice to be able to smoke indoors in a nice environment. nice leather chairs, good music, etc. it is almost entirely men for sure.