full contact poker fourm challenge

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said on the first page of this thread that I was in, did I just get skipped? SMOKEWAGONS?
I must have just looked at the avatar and thought it was Zimmer whom I'd already written down. I apologize for the mistake. All I can do is put you at the top of the alternate list and you should get in. I really am sorry for skipping you
Just for the record missidaho has full power of attorney privledges in my absence so her saying I'm in is legally/contractually the same thing as me saying it myself. So yes I will take the first alternate position thank you scott. And avs, if you do get an alternate position I hope you get picked last you whiny little bitch. :boohoo:
lol...actualy I am not concerned about getting a place or not. Its the hypocrisy that caught my eye. Big talk for a real b.itch dna.
What hypocrisy? I don't get it. He wasn't at his computer this morning, so I signed him up to join. How is anyone being hypocritical?
I am sure alot weren't. That is my point Idaho.
OK....but dna4ever was lucky enough to have me, a close personal friend, here to sign him up since he was out of his office and unable to get to his computer. How is this wrong? You are making a big deal out of absolutely nothing.
Wish Idaho was my close personal friend :club:

Just a thought....since so many people want to play but they want to keep it at 81 to keep it more manageable how about making 2 leagues. Let the first 81 be in league A and the next 81 be in League B or whatever you want to call them. Could even have a championship with each league winner. Just a thought so more could play but so it wouldnt make each league too huge. Hope this hasnt been mentioned already..

Just a thought....since so many people want to play but they want to keep it at 81 to keep it more manageable how about making 2 leagues. Let the first 81 be in league A and the next 81 be in League B or whatever you want to call them. Could even have a championship with each league winner. Just a thought so more could play but so it wouldnt make each league too huge. Hope this hasnt been mentioned already..
wow, good idea!, and I always thought girls didn't know anything.....(sw)
I said on the first page of this thread that I was in, did I just get skipped? SMOKEWAGONS?
I must have just looked at the avatar and thought it was Zimmer whom I'd already written down. I apologize for the mistake. All I can do is put you at the top of the alternate list and you should get in. I really am sorry for skipping you
I guess I shoulda had an original avatar like you right? :roll:
I guess I shoulda had an original avatar like you right? :roll:
Good one

Apparently my first post about wishing to play and being Canadian was over looked as I didn't make either list, so I'd like to post again so hopefully this one gets read.I don't really understand why there are two lists...why not just let the captains pick from the entire list of players? Wouldn't that make more sense?

Apparently my first post about wishing to play and being Canadian was over looked as I didn't make either list, so I'd like to post again so hopefully this one gets read.I don't really understand why there are two lists...why not just let the captains pick from the entire list of players? Wouldn't that make more sense?
do you want to be added to the alternate list?

I am new to this site. Have been reading the blogs for a long time and love poker. I would be up to participating. Would there be a better way to get these oppurtunities out than just the forum. Could all those that have signed up for charter member status be emailed about future oppurtunities? Not everyone gets on the forum every day.EStormOk

I am new to this site. Have been reading the blogs for a long time and love poker. I would be up to participating. Would there be a better way to get these oppurtunities out than just the forum. Could all those that have signed up for charter member status be emailed about future oppurtunities? Not everyone gets on the forum every day.EStormOk
This has nothing to do with the charter membership. This is just an idea one of the members had and a few of us decided to help coordinate it all.
This has nothing to do with the charter membership. This is just an idea one of the members had and a few of us decided to help coordinate it all.
I understand that now. Thanks for clarifying it for a newb.EStormOk