full contact poker fourm challenge

Hello Everyone,I would like to introdue the full contact poker fourm challenge.Basicly this will be a compittion between a number of teams.Here is the format:There will be a number of one table tournaments with a member from each team competing in them.The top 3 from each tournament will get points that go to each teams point total.120 for 1st,100 for 2nd and 80 for 3rd .Each team member will play 3 one table tourneys against members from other teams.At the end, the top two teams will face off in heads up matchs with each team member playing one.The team that wins the seiers wins the challenge.As far as how many members will be on each team it will depend on how many sign up.The goal would be to have 9 teams and a captain for each team.I would like to set it up on pokerstars but I would need someone to help me set up the privite tourneys.Also if you guys would like to play for free or for money let me know or if you have any ways to improve on the format let me know.If you are intrested sign up in this theard and if you would like to be a captian please specify.I look foward to the challenge.-SFkid

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should wait until Daniel declares his poker site, IMO.  Didn't he say he's going to do it at the beginning of December?  Or am I hallucinating again?
Is he really?If he does I would be more then happy to do it there.I just say pokerstars because thier tourney stucture is good and it is easy to set up privite tourneys.
OK, here's my team of 9 for NL SngsMeDanielHarry DemetriouSteve7StudGoBearsCopernicusPoppinFreshTeneightGank (He's posted a few times :club:)
For the record, the only reason I'm not on his team is because he knows I'd want to be the leader.Right? Right???
OK, here's my team of 9 for NL SngsMeDanielHarry DemetriouSteve7StudGoBearsCopernicusPoppinFreshTeneightGank (He's posted a few times :club:)
For the record, the only reason I'm not on his team is because he knows I'd want to be the leader.Right? Right???
Actually, if you go back, I had you on my team, but I forgot about gank, so I put him on. But, to save myself from being banned, I'll go with your answer.
It should be on PokerRoom if Daniel doesn't tell us his site.  They have private tournaments and SnG's now.PokerRoom > PokerStars
Like I said I am open to ideas.Also if anyone would be intreseted in helping me out that would be great.

I'm in like Zlin baby! (Don't ask)I'll captain a team...of Canadian FCP members!!!Don't wanna start any border wars here, but i'll take Royal, checkymcfold, skoal dip, Tyler Beal, The Sauce (providing I can pry her away from Smash!), 2 others (sorry, not sure who all's Canadian) and since he's definitely Canadian...I get Daniel!!! :canadarocks: :canadarocks: :canadarocks: :canadarocks: :canadarocks:

It should be on PokerRoom if Daniel doesn't tell us his site.  They have private tournaments and SnG's now.PokerRoom > PokerStars
Like I said I am open to ideas.Also if anyone would be intreseted in helping me out that would be great.
I'll help out just let me know what you need done.

I could certainly help organize it.I'd also like to be a team captain. We could organize some kind of draft, if you'd like. We make a list of all of the participants and pick from the list.

I'll help out just let me know what you need done.
Thank you Smokewagon.I will most likluy need help with keping a list of those who have signed up.I figure the ideal number would be a pool of 72 players with 9 captins having a draft.