full contact poker fourm challenge

btw, how about asking the Site that we play these Sng's to maybe add some money to the prize pool since we are going to referr a lot of players to the sitesounds like a good plan..they could probably add a few hundred..or maybe even double the prize pool is we get lucky

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in.My qualification are as follows:I know how to spell pokor.Aaaaand I love to play hands because they are sooooted.Oh yeah, I also prefer pokerstars.I am thinking of changing my name to DonkeyBoy_Won

I am in.My qualification are as follows:I know how to spell pokor.Aaaaand I love to play hands because they are sooooted.Oh yeah, I also prefer pokerstars.I am thinking of changing my name to DonkeyBoy_Won
I would prefer the game not be on a Tues night or a Sat. night.I prefer playing at 9pm, 10pm, or 11pmThere has to be a real money cash game.I am up for $1-$100 buy in.
Hey theone, wtf is up with using my avatar? Come on man, be original.
In the spirit of the DN avatar copies, I copied and edited a couple myself. I was hoping noone would get mad... :shock: I copied you, custom, and norton so far. I will remove it shortly.. Can you see the subtle difference in our avatars?
I'm surprised with the level of hate towards PokerStars.
Yep, In my experience Pokerstars support team is second to none.As for people voting for Full Tilt, I like Full Tilt but don't the blinds go up every 6 mins on he SNG's on that site?Surely that is not the best structure.
Id love to play if you dont mind a newb joining up .
Only if you update your avatar with something along the lines of Miss Idaho's avatar.I'll like to join.I agree with another poster that this sould be a collective prize pool thing. Players pay a sign-up fee and then play freeroll SNG's for points.Set it up with a regular season to build points and then the playoffs for the money.Teams 5 players each. Lots of teams this way and lots of games. Will make for a nice standings chart.Regular season. One player from team plays 9 other players from different teams. Points based on finish place. X amount of top teams make payoffs (8-10 teams). You could have eastern conference and western conferencePayoffs. Have team vs team with winning team moving on (5 players vs 5 players). Similar to GSN's James Woods gang vs the Unibombers. Team play. Either one game and winner moves on or best out of 3 games with points for player finishes.Prizes are for team winning the playoffs and maybe something for 2nd team and 3rd team or something like that.