full contact poker fourm challenge

really, you should make this tournament unlimited number of participats if they have signed up previously (i don't know if that's possible). the whole draft thing seems like way too much work. i think it might be a good idea to continually do a tournament open to just FCPers like bi-monthly. that would be a blast and then next day we all blast each others play.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really, you should make this tournament unlimited number of participats if they have signed up previously (i don't know if that's possible). the whole draft thing seems like way too much work. i think it might be a good idea to continually do a tournament open to just FCPers like bi-monthly. that would be a blast and then next day we all blast each others play.
I think they do that every Wednesday on Stars - the Negreanu Open.Patrick
yea someone should make a website dedicated to hosting and running weekly tournaments for fullcontactpoker members, that would be awesome.
Just for the record missidaho has full power of attorney privledges in my absence so her saying I'm in is legally/contractually the same thing as me saying it myself. So yes I will take the first alternate position thank you scott. And avs, if you do get an alternate position I hope you get picked last you whiny little bitch. :boohoo:
lol...actualy I am not concerned about getting a place or not. Its the hypocrisy that caught my eye. Big talk for a real b.itch dna.
Give my spot to ChuckSty, dna4ever or Fryer98. Much appreciated.
Ok well dna4ever is next on the alt. list so I'll give it to him
Rigged. From what I see dna4ever didn't even sign up. Idaho just mentioned dna4ever. I could be wrong but I searched back in the thread and thats all I see.???
Are you REALLY that concerded about it??I mean, we wouldn't wanna give the guy that takes his time each week to do the Neg-O a spot in this, would we?? :roll: :roll:
Well since you put it that way. NO. I am not surprised at your logic fryer. You see fryer wrong is wrong and fair is fair no matter who you are . Oh wait your special. I guess thats my point.p.s. I am sticking my tongue out at you, big time.sooooo wrongggg
AVS, I never pictured you with a vagina, but this helps, thanks. The guy puts a ton of personal time into the Neg O, and this site in general. He misses one day, and one contest.Yes, he has earned it, tenfold. I bet 10% of the people on that list would give up their spot for him, maybe more.Don't be a baby.
yea someone should make a website dedicated to hosting and running weekly tournaments for fullcontactpoker members, that would be awesome.
True; as long as they don't get preferential treatment or anything for doing so. That would be so not 1.4. ;-) j/k of coursePatrick
Just for the record missidaho has full power of attorney privledges in my absence so her saying I'm in is legally/contractually the same thing as me saying it myself. So yes I will take the first alternate position thank you scott. And avs, if you do get an alternate position I hope you get picked last you whiny little bitch. :boohoo:
lol...actualy I am not concerned about getting a place or not. Its the hypocrisy that caught my eye. Big talk for a real b.itch dna.
What hypocrisy? I don't get it. He wasn't at his computer this morning, so I signed him up to join. How is anyone being hypocritical?

me, me, me.... oh, oh, oh.....

Rigged. From what I see dna4ever didn't even sign up. Idaho just mentioned dna4ever. I could be wrong but I searched back in the thread and thats all I see.???
Are you REALLY that concerded about it??I mean, we wouldn't wanna give the guy that takes his time each week to do the Neg-O a spot in this, would we?? :roll: :roll:
Well since you put it that way. NO. I am not surprised at your logic fryer. You see fryer wrong is wrong and fair is fair no matter who you are . Oh wait your special. I guess thats my point.p.s. I am sticking my tongue out at you, big time.sooooo wrongggg
AVS, I never pictured you with a vagina, but this helps, thanks. The guy puts a ton of personal time into the Neg O, and this site in general. He misses one day, and one contest.I bet 10% of the people on that list would give up their spot for him, maybe more.Don't be a baby.
Yes, he has earned it, tenfold. YOUR KIDDING because the registration seems based on sign upOh Ron you make wrong sound so legitimate glad I have a brain.10% 100% maybe you all should have just made the list in private and I thought you had rules standards and morals. I guess you are all are confused by your own rules.P.S Raise the double standard.

Ill give it up to that pencil legged man...Not my spot in the tourney though.... :club: Seriously, I definately think he deserves a spot, as do others who have been posting on here for a while. Let people who we know will show up week in and week out play in the test run... there will be other tourney's im sure...

What hypocrisy? I don't get it. He wasn't at his computer this morning, so I signed him up to join. How is anyone being hypocritical?
I am sure alot weren't. That is my point Idaho.
this should be for more money, and it should be a draft. that would be hot.
Agreed again...as long as we can still decide the winner via Roshambo.If there is a draft, I plan on holding out for a good signing bonus. I've also hired Ron Mexico as my agent to represent me in any contract negotiations. I'm completely confident that he will represent me in a dignified, and business-like manner.Patrick
I am sure alot weren't. That is my point Idaho.
OK....but dna4ever was lucky enough to have me, a close personal friend, here to sign him up since he was out of his office and unable to get to his computer. How is this wrong? You are making a big deal out of absolutely nothing.
this should be for more money, and it should be a draft. that would be hot.
Agreed again...as long as we can still decide the winner via Roshambo.If there is a draft, I plan on holding out for a good signing bonus. I've also hired Ron Mexico as my agent to represent me in any contract negotiations. I'm completely confident that he will represent me in a dignified, and business-like manner.Patrick
Well we know he is a good 'Head Coach' so I think he definitely has Agent potential as well
Seriously, I definately think he deserves a spot, as do others who have been posting on here for a while. .
YOU HIT IT ON THE HEAD. They have these sign-up rules based on sign-up not what you deserve. fwiw. I got nothin against dna even though dna bid behave like a ass to me (like I care). My issue is with the proccess. The process is corrupt.
Great Idea!
AVS, I never pictured you with a vagina, but this helps, thanks. The guy puts a ton of personal time into the Neg O, and this site in general. He misses one day, and one contest.Yes, he has earned it, tenfold. I bet 10% of the people on that list would give up their spot for him, maybe more.Don't be a baby.
I wouldn't :twisted: