full contact poker fourm challenge

I'm in. This is my official declaration. Didn't read the rest of this thread, so hope I'm in time.
The list is on page 4 I believe
Haha, just noticed that. I'm such a noob. Luckily, I was on the list. Thanks guys. Time to donk it up.
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any idea of win these will be held? If nights or weekends someone can take my spot.
It's most likely going to be evenings in the US. You want out?
Yea unfortunately.....
Thanks for letting us know and sorry you can't join us. Maybe next time.Here's the Alt. List as of now. It's still growing so keep signing up if you want to be an alternate. I'm sure we'll need quite a few as people don't pay Custom1Jadaki2Sam_Hard83MK4Figger5ajs5106fryer987goose8breeze819avsfan10shizzmoney11soup ( i think that was a sign up)12Don Giovanni13Longshanks14Scootterxlch15Governator16Inferno17 Untilted18 checkymcfold19bigslick20 looshle21 SupertouchJadaki will be replacing Tribe 26
I'm in Nam untill the 13th of Jan, so I'm out. :doh:
Thanks for letting us know. GL over there!!Sam_Hard8 is in
wOOt

I'm in.Edit - That's cool how I just found out about having to sign up in here, though so I'm not even in.Fucking gay.Why don't we just have a tournament and the top 81 get to be in it? This is like the NWP/FCP tournament all over again where nobody wanted it to be first come/fisrst serve.I guess if you're out of town for a few days or if your computer was broken, you're screwed.

I'm in.Edit - That's cool how I just found out about having to sign up in here, though so I'm not even in.Fucking gay.Why don't we just have a tournament and the top 81 get to be in it? This is like the NWP/FCP tournament all over again where nobody wanted it to be first come/fisrst serve.I guess if you're out of town for a few days or if your computer was broken, you're screwed.
There will be another one.
Na it's just cool how I was one of the first to signt he other thrread, then I look today and Custom says "Oh, you have to find the unstickied thread"Why not say it in the first post? Do I really have to be left out because Custom fucked up?
Na it's just cool how I was one of the first to signt he other thrread, then I look today and Custom says "Oh, you have to find the unstickied thread"Why not say it in the first post? Do I really have to be left out because Custom fucked up?
It wasn't his fault. It was in his first post ( he edited it in) but a whole lot of posts and edits got deleted last night for some wierd reason by the FCP gods. A lot of threads and posts were lost
I posted the' I'm in' right after Dunkin'Donuts. Please revise the list to count me in. Thanks.
Somehow I missed you and I apologize for the mistake. I can only put you at the top of the alternates list now though. I'm sure we will need alternates and you will be the first one taken if we indeed do need alternates. I really am sorry for the mistake.
No problemo. Thanks a bunch.
I posted the' I'm in' right after Dunkin'Donuts. Please revise the list to count me in. Thanks.
Somehow I missed you and I apologize for the mistake. I can only put you at the top of the alternates list now though. I'm sure we will need alternates and you will be the first one taken if we indeed do need alternates. I really am sorry for the mistake.
OK Rageur. Bleacherbum can't play so you're in. You still want to play right?
Yes sir...I am in.
It wasn't his fault. It was in his first post ( he edited it in) but a whole lot of posts and edits got deleted last night for some wierd reason by the FCP gods. A lot of threads and posts were lost
Actually no, it's not in his first post it's edited in like today around noon. I'm the third person to say they are in, but like 100 th on the list.That's cool though, this site is becoming shittier by the day so I'm done with this place, later.
Actually no, it's not in his first post it's edited in like today around noon. I'm the third person to say they are in, but like 100 th on the list.That's cool though, this site is becoming shittier by the day so I'm done with this place, later.
He had to put it in again at noon because the first time he wrote it in was deleted over the night. And there were several posts in that thread that went missing too. Also a whole page was lost in this thread

I guess there was a communication problem, lol.YES it was there originally... I was here when it was first put up.Something happened and deleted stuff.He edited and had to put it back in later.The end.Cut him some slack.

Actually yes. A bunch of stuff got deleted and shiz last night.And it is cool, though, that you care so very much about this 10 dollar challenge thing.Hissy fits are cute though.