**fcp names**

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OH, OK. I'LL EXPLAIN IT THEN.PRINCE DRIVES APALONIA TO A LAKE AND TELLS HER SHE NEEDS TO CLEANSE HERSELF IN LAKE MINNETONKA. SHE GETS NUDE AND DIVES IN. HE LETS HER DO IT. THEN HE TELLS HER THAT TH

Don't know why, but I thought you were a girl. Oops. :club:
HUH ??? Meh, It's OK, cause I always thought you were a DONK....... emmmm, never mind......
I don't do "that". But what I do is close to the equivalent of "that" but I don't have to do "that" and I still make just as much money. Boise is a tad oppressed when it comes to this business so it's not hard to get money for nothin.
yeah, I've had a lap dance in that worthless no contact mormon ass state. Never again.
HUH ??? Meh, It's OK, cause I always thought you were a DONK....... emmmm, never mind......
Still am. :club::ts

Was nicknamed stretch in high school cause I was 6'4" with lanky arms and weighed about 180. Now am 6'6" 240 and friends added to name stretch armstrong.

Sal is from my firm and dogmatic belief that our lord and savior Jesus Christ is our only means to "SALvation" and once we bathe ourselves in His blood we reach our everlasting Paradise, or my last name. but anybody who knows me on here already knows this.

Big is adjective pertaining to size, synonym of large, huge, mammoth, titanic, etc, , D is short for "Dick", which often can't be used at poker sites and other sites, thus the abbreviation, McGee is my Dick's last name.

Sal is from my firm and dogmatic belief that our lord and savior Jesus Christ is our only means to "SALvation" and once we bathe ourselves in His blood we reach our everlasting Paradise, or my last name. but anybody who knows me on here already knows this.
wasn't sal paradise a character in a jack kerouac novel? im almost certain it is.
wasn't sal paradise a character in a jack kerouac novel? im almost certain it is.
there's absolutely no way that Sal is such a pretentious neo-beatnik d-bag that he'd reference On the Road with his screen name..
there's absolutely no way that Sal is such a pretentious neo-beatnik d-bag that he'd reference On the Road with his screen name..
ouch!!! you're vicious.
this is correct. its all about our lord with me.
  • 7 months later...
Congrats on getting out of jail. Speaking of Purple Rain are you going to go play for the Vikings? They need a good QB.
What an F-ing bump.... bumptastic