**fcp names**

I wonder how many people will still post about their names in this thread. It's all about page four bitches.
you whore.I :club: you.You sign up to redpills forum yet?
  • Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OH, OK. I'LL EXPLAIN IT THEN.PRINCE DRIVES APALONIA TO A LAKE AND TELLS HER SHE NEEDS TO CLEANSE HERSELF IN LAKE MINNETONKA. SHE GETS NUDE AND DIVES IN. HE LETS HER DO IT. THEN HE TELLS HER THAT TH

Haha, yeah I'm pretty damn good like that.Don't forget, I figured out Brasky very early as well.
I know. How did you figure that out so quickly without seeing the thread where I posted my Stars sn?
Deductive reasoning... First, you created that 3000th post thread under the turd name and then didn't post any more after that. I knew you wouldn't leave so figured you'd create a new user name. Then this Bill_Brasky character shows up and makes fun of Turd. That seemed odd. Then I responed to one of your posts insinuating that you were Turd, and your reponse was "die", and that made it pretty clear. Fuck, I'm good. Oh, and btw, kers' flaming you flaming yourself was classic.
Deductive reasoning... First, you created that 3000th post thread under the turd name and then didn't post any more after that. I knew you wouldn't leave so figured you'd create a new user name. Then this Bill_Brasky character shows up and makes fun of Turd. That seemed odd. Then I responed to one of your posts insinuating that you were Turd, and your reponse was "die", and that made it pretty clear. Fuck, I'm good. Oh, and btw, kers' flaming you flaming yourself was classic.
Nice job. I got a kick out of the whole kers flaming me thing too. Funny stuff. I always say he's the most underrated poster on here.
I just used my real nameMM
Not only are you the best thing on TV..but you watch the best thing on TV..This guy is a genius....
Nice job. I got a kick out of the whole kers flaming me thing too. Funny stuff. I always say he's the most underrated poster on here.
I definitely fell for it hook, line, and sinkerNot one of my better moments
  • 2 months later...