**fcp names**

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OH, OK. I'LL EXPLAIN IT THEN.PRINCE DRIVES APALONIA TO A LAKE AND TELLS HER SHE NEEDS TO CLEANSE HERSELF IN LAKE MINNETONKA. SHE GETS NUDE AND DIVES IN. HE LETS HER DO IT. THEN HE TELLS HER THAT TH

My nickname slowly evolved. One of my friends called me the Asian Sensation, and since SARS was all over the news at the time, I decided to evolve it into Supreme Asian Raging Sensation. But when I wanted to use this for something later (can't remember what), they wouldn't let me (plus SARS is already taken as a name on almost everything else), so I then decided to use NarSARSsist, and they somehow decided that wasn't as offensive and let it through (not to mention nobody uses it). So that's where it's at now.

Damn I missed thius one but wanted to tell my story.My name is Jeff. My friend owns a bar that I am a regular at. One of the mexican bar backs there would always say "HI Yeff" when I walked in and the bartenders picked up on it and started calling me Yeff. Then one of the female bartenders once said awwwww Yeffy. And that was that it stuck. There are now people that dont even know my real name I'm just Yeffy.Even better story. I'm at a party and someone asks me why they call me Yeffy and I tell the above story. So when I'm done a good friend who has had about 7 double whiskeys says "no no no" (mind you this is a sweet girl who now has a baby) She says "If someone asks you that question you look at them and say 'Well you try saying Jeff with my Cock in your mouth' Yeffy Yeffy Yeffy" As she repeats it over and over with a muffled full sounding mouth. I almost wet myself.So now my friends set me up when we're out. Someone will introduce me to someone new as Yeffy. Then tell them to ask me why they call me Yeffy.Ok maybe not good enough to resurect this thread but hey....I'm bored.

MJ is short for Michael John which is what I heard alot growing up when in trouble from the long arm of my mom. Wife said it a couple times and I said she had to stop sounding like my mother so she shortened it to MJ. When I started playing on line I lived in Kankakee which alot of people abbreviate k3. Such the name MJ in K3 but when I signed up it all ran together mjink3. And alas Mr. Mexico has decided it's not catchy enough so he has started to call me jinky. Don't question his authority, just respect it.

I was pretty into the Tick Cartoon when I was a kid. There was a character named dinosaur Neil, that I loved. Anyway, my names Court, and voila. the whole thing is stupid, but I've been doing it so long, I don't know any better.

FlippedOut0. I'm filipino, and go on tilt a fair bit...as for the 0...sighUsually on the 2/4 limit tables, saw some names from here already.

My Initials are APS and I'm the 4th APS in my family - APS_IV
How unorginal of your family.Either that, or you come from money.You should become a criminal and get credit cards in the other three's names.I've been in banking for 7 years. I see that all the time.

well my first name is chris and for some reason when i decided to spell my first name backwords i mixed up th ec and the h and got sirch. I dont remember how i got the 1 after my name. mYbe i had to put it there or i just did either way my name is sirch1 and my buddies laugh at me everytime they see me playing party or posting

My Initials are APS and I'm the 4th APS in my family - APS_IV
How unorginal of your family.Either that, or you come from money.You should become a criminal and get credit cards in the other three's names.I've been in banking for 7 years. I see that all the time.
They're just unoriginal, Ronco. I may give the criminal thing some thought. :shock:

its a bob and tom sang. if you read it u should understand it if you need help call someone that is smarter then you.