**fcp names**

Stealth Beagle is in honor of my dog, Pedro, who is part German Shepherd and part beagle.  First off, that's just a great combination of dogs for a mutt since it couldn't be more random.  I like to think that his father was the world's ballsiest beagle, but who knows.  Anyway, he got the nickname Stealth Beagle because he is a craft, sneaky guy when it comes to any crumb of food left of a plate or a table.  He will sneak over from across the room, walk behind anything and use any cover when you are not looking, and take whatever he can get.  And the best part is that he completely knows it is wrong, and has a priceless look on his face when you bust him.  So...anyway...that's the original Stealth Beagle.
lololThat's awesome
  • Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OH, OK. I'LL EXPLAIN IT THEN.PRINCE DRIVES APALONIA TO A LAKE AND TELLS HER SHE NEEDS TO CLEANSE HERSELF IN LAKE MINNETONKA. SHE GETS NUDE AND DIVES IN. HE LETS HER DO IT. THEN HE TELLS HER THAT TH

my wifes name starts with "D", my name starts with "A" so therefore we have the pussy whipped name of dna4ever  :oops:
All my poker logins are I Love Julie, for my new wife. All her log-ins are I Love David. Isn't that just adorable..... : )
my wifes name starts with "D", my name starts with "A" so therefore we have the pussy whipped name of dna4ever  :oops:
All my poker logins are I Love Julie, for my new wife. All her log-ins are I Love David. Isn't that just adorable..... : )
no.
No, it isn't. And as we are discussing in another thread currently, it is the gayest name ever in the history of screen name. Al Gore is rolling over in his grave.It's gonna be even funnier when you get divorced and have to change it all.Or when one of you is cheating on the other, then checking your email from said affair, and have to type that in to get your mail from that tawdry mistress or mister.
my wifes name starts with "D", my name starts with "A" so therefore we have the pussy whipped name of dna4ever :oops:
No, it isn't. And as we are discussing in another thread currently, it is the gayest name ever in the history of screen name. Al Gore is rolling over in his grave.It's gonna be even funnier when you get divorced and have to change it all.Or when one of you is cheating on the other, then checking your email from said affair, and have to type that in to get your mail from that tawdry mistress or mister.
Can I change my name to "Julielovesme" and still keep my veteran status?Seriously dude, you need to call Bonaduce's therapist. That's just pitiful...
my wifes name starts with "D"' date=' my name starts with "A" so therefore we have the pussy whipped name of dna4ever :oops:[/quote']All my poker logins are I Love Julie' date=' for my new wife. All her log-ins are I Love David. Isn't that just adorable..... : )[/quote']No' date=' it isn't. And as we are discussing in another thread currently, it is the gayest name ever in the history of screen name. Al Gore is rolling over in his grave.It's gonna be even funnier when you get divorced and have to change it all.Or when one of you is cheating on the other, then checking your email from said affair, and have to type that in to get your mail from that tawdry mistress or mister.[/quote']Can I change my name to "Julielovesme" and still keep my veteran status?Seriously dude, you need to call Bonaduce's therapist. That's just pitiful...[/quote]That dude was bangin his wife
It's the model designation of my airplane...
cool... PA28-180 here
Whoa. Beans' first post that did not involve scratching himself, drinking a beer, a toilet seat cover or doing lines in the Wynn bathroom.I'm stunned. :shock: Don't go soft, Beans.
sorry.. it wont happen again, I promise. And besides, as long as Ron Mexico is around I'll never be soft

Good question. At a local underground card room, when the movie "Blow" was big, one of the dealers called me Derek Fareal when I walked in and it has stuck with me at every card room. It's just a little different now. ForRealDDDD , is my initials.

Ron, nothing is gayer than you pretend to be.Rasty, short for one of my favorite characters, Rastignac from a balzac novel. Man-whoring country boy of sorts. Let's call him the Ron Mexico of 19th century France.

It was my signature roll in backgammon. At any key time, I could produce this turkey and kill my chances.My best moment was when my opponent was down to one man on the last point, and I had two on the second point, and there was only one roll where I wouldn't win, and wouldn't you know it, AceyDeucy...

BD = The initials for what my wife calls me..."Big Daddy"Poolie = Got this nickname in college with some card playing buddies. We didn't play too much regular "poker" back then. We did play some "3 card Guts" and some "Axe", but mostly our game was a version of Spades, but not sure of the name of it.Basically the first hand you got 7 cards and spades was trump. You bid your hand, but the catch was that the dealer could NOT bid the amount that would make the tricks even. For example, there are 7 tricks. When it gets to the dealer, if there are 5 tricks already bid, he CANNOT bid 2. If there are 7 already bid, he CANNOT bid zero. The other catch is that whatever bid you make, you have to get it exactly (no bags) or you lose points.So, then the next hand, you only get 6 cards, and diamonds were trump. Then 5 cards, clubs trump. 4 cards, hearts trump. 3 cards, No Trump. 2 cards, spades trump. 1 card, diamonds trump.At the end of the game, the lowest scorer would pay the highest scorer, and the next to lowest scorer would pay the next to highest scorer whatever amount we had designated. And the middle players just broke even.Anyway, back to the topic.....I don't remember how I got the nickname Poolie. One of the guys just started calling me that and it has stuck. Even my brothers call me that name to this day, and it has been almost 20 years.

I seem to be hitting more hands while listening to Tom Waits.Especially during "Rain Dogs", i'm delt bullets at least once..Try it.
Wow, don't see to many Tom Waits fans lurking around pokerforums. Nice!! I always play ''Hart of Saturdaynight'' when playing a tourney. It keeps me relaxt and far away from tilt.Jan
Good choice!