**fcp names**

I got the caps right away too (yep, I'm one of the sharper knives in the drawer)....and I sat there going....omfg  I can't believe he just did that (while LMAO).
I don't get it, would some one please help meedit: nevermind, n0w i get it.......am I a bad person because I laughed?
It doesn't make you a bad person.Just a little slow. :-)
  • Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OH, OK. I'LL EXPLAIN IT THEN.PRINCE DRIVES APALONIA TO A LAKE AND TELLS HER SHE NEEDS TO CLEANSE HERSELF IN LAKE MINNETONKA. SHE GETS NUDE AND DIVES IN. HE LETS HER DO IT. THEN HE TELLS HER THAT TH

Your right. I never seen Purple Rain. I don't listen music because I'm deaf.I'm 40 years old.
OH, OK. I'LL EXPLAIN IT THEN.PRINCE DRIVES APALONIA TO A LAKE AND TELLS HER SHE NEEDS TO CLEANSE HERSELF IN LAKE MINNETONKA. SHE GETS NUDE AND DIVES IN. HE LETS HER DO IT. THEN HE TELLS HER THAT THAT LAKE ISN'T LAKE MINNETONKA. THAT TRICKY PRINCE. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, APALONIA LOOKED GOOD NAKED. GOT IT NOW. I WASN'T INSULTING MN PEOPLE. I LOVE KIRBY PUCKETT.
:club: i laughed so hard my wife woke up from her nap and now thinks im an idiot...ok , now thinks im a bigger idiot..
Ron - you have written many things that would cause people to think possibly maybe you are an as shole, but not this.... This is the funniest thing I have read on this site."I love Kirby Puckett... " friggin' hillarious. wasn't he deaf in one ear anyway?
Thanks, I think. And no, Kirby Puckett wasn't deaf. He had eye problems at the end of his career. I am rather proud of this one. I was thinking of retiring on top. But I want to convince everyone that I am an asshole.
Your right. I never seen Purple Rain. I don't listen music because I'm deaf.I'm 40 years old.
OH, OK. I'LL EXPLAIN IT THEN.PRINCE DRIVES APALONIA TO A LAKE AND TELLS HER SHE NEEDS TO CLEANSE HERSELF IN LAKE MINNETONKA. SHE GETS NUDE AND DIVES IN. HE LETS HER DO IT. THEN HE TELLS HER THAT THAT LAKE ISN'T LAKE MINNETONKA. THAT TRICKY PRINCE. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, APALONIA LOOKED GOOD NAKED. GOT IT NOW. I WASN'T INSULTING MN PEOPLE. I LOVE KIRBY PUCKETT.
Mr. Mexico,Props!

Yeah... mine is obvious, at least I thought it was but early on in the FCP forum days, someone thought it was the resa (as in 2 words).The 113 is my birthday, November 3rd. Turning the big 40 this year. How sad. :club:

Yeah... mine is obvious, at least I thought it was but early on in the FCP forum days, someone thought it was the resa (as in 2 words).The 113 is my birthday, November 3rd. Turning the big 40 this year. How sad. :club:
heh me too dec 17th
nyah, nyah..you're older than me...by one month and one day.40 sucks.

She said sign your name on the dotted lineThe lights went outAnd nikki started 2 grindIt was my stage name. I like it. I kept it.

heh me too dec 17th
Yea, Nov 10th. 40. Fuck on the bright side I think I'm getting myself a Harley for my birthday!!
You're 20 years older than me. You have an excellent birthday.And my name's source, despite what you may think, is not even remotely poker-related.
She said sign your name on the dotted lineThe lights went outAnd nikki started 2 grindIt was my stage name.  I like it.  I kept it.
Funny. Everytime I see your name I think of that song. (BTW, I love Dave Grohl!)
She said sign your name on the dotted lineThe lights went outAnd nikki started 2 grindIt was my stage name.  I like it.  I kept it.
Funny. Everytime I see your name I think of that song. (BTW, I love Dave Grohl!)
did Dave Grohl redo that song or was that a non sequitor?
heh me too dec 17th
Yea, Nov 10th. 40. Fuck on the bright side I think I'm getting myself a Harley for my birthday!!
Mid life crisis? hehehe. When my ex-husband and I split up (I showed him the door)...he immediately went out and bought a Harley. LOL. And Theresa, don't feel so bad, I just turned 43. :cry:
no but he often masturbates with a magazine in hotel lobbies
no but he often masturbates with a magazine in hotel lobbies
I used to love that song. She took me back to her castle and I just couldn't believe my eyes, she had so many devices, everything that money could buy