**fcp names**

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OH, OK. I'LL EXPLAIN IT THEN.PRINCE DRIVES APALONIA TO A LAKE AND TELLS HER SHE NEEDS TO CLEANSE HERSELF IN LAKE MINNETONKA. SHE GETS NUDE AND DIVES IN. HE LETS HER DO IT. THEN HE TELLS HER THAT TH

my wifes name starts with "D", my name starts with "A" so therefore we have the pussy whipped name of dna4ever :oops:
see this is one time I would have made up a really good story...like how when I got my first BJ I exploded in such a way that she was left with my DnA4ever...something like that....anyway...staynerjohn....well, live in Stayner,Ontario,Canada and you guessed it...my name is, Robert...i mean JohnCheers
Gets funnier every time I read it! :club::D:D

my name is Ron...my wife is Tonya....we decided to make our name ronton, but got really drunk one night, ate chinese and came up with rontonsoup....but now i just go by soup

Jan is my real name (it's a male name in Europe:)I used to live on the countryside where there was a bird I tamed(sp)and I learnd him to talk a bit also. But he would always say my name with a long N.One day, I hadn't seen him for over a month, I got into my car and the engine was making funny, scratching noises. I went to look underneath the hood and there was (what I thought was) little Max, ripped in a thousend pieces. He just wanted to have a warm and cosy place... poor MaxJan

Mine is pretty unexciting, my last name is grouchy, and my friends originally shortened it to grouch(pronounced groosh), then the r became to much trouble I guess so it became goosh. I also use "grouchy mike" as my screen name sometimes.Anyway, those are the uninteresting origins to my Screenname

I seem to be hitting more hands while listening to Tom Waits.Especially during "Rain Dogs", i'm delt bullets at least once..Try it.
Wow, don't see to many Tom Waits fans lurking around pokerforums. Nice!! I always play ''Hart of Saturdaynight'' when playing a tourney. It keeps me relaxt and far away from tilt.Jan
ok...Mine is a play on my last name and also combining that I am Latina as well as Italian.Ramos + Cita= Ramocita.....There you go.... :club:
And here I thought it was just something to catch my attention.
ok...Mine is a play on my last name and also combining that I am Latina as well as Italian.Ramos + Cita= Ramocita.....There you go.... :club:
And here I thought it was just something to catch my attention.
Sorry Ron baby... hate to disappoint you....Still love ya though !!!!! :D

Stealth Beagle is in honor of my dog, Pedro, who is part German Shepherd and part beagle. First off, that's just a great combination of dogs for a mutt since it couldn't be more random. I like to think that his father was the world's ballsiest beagle, but who knows. Anyway, he got the nickname Stealth Beagle because he is a crafty, sneaky guy when it comes to any crumb of food left of a plate or a table. He will sneak over from across the room, walk behind anything and use any cover when you are not looking, and take whatever he can get. And the best part is that he completely knows it is wrong, and has a priceless look on his face when you bust him. So...anyway...that's the original Stealth Beagle.