Random Entertainment Observations

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

say that to LLY 's face like a real man

Oh my ****ing GOD! http://deadline.com/2015/04/bob-odenkirk-david-cross-sketch-comedy-series-netflix-1201403256/   Bob is not only in the best Drama on tv, but he's going to be in the best comedy t

You misspelled insipid.

Pauly Shore isn't funny, but he had a pretty great adolesence."Michael Bay used to work the frozen banana stand down at Tease Beach in Santa Monica. Me and my friend Gwen used to steal from him and he used to hate us. "

Pauly Shore isn't funny, but he had a pretty great adolesence."Michael Bay used to work the frozen banana stand down at Tease Beach in Santa Monica. Me and my friend Gwen used to steal from him and he used to hate us. "
"How much clearer can I say, 'THERE'S ALWAYS MONEY IN THE BANANA STAND?!' "

Life's Too Short, starring Warwick Davis, premiered (in the UK). It's the new Gervais/Merchant project, following The Office and Extras. It was pretty good, but the funniest bit was without a doubt a scene near the end with Liam Neeson, which was pretty goddam hilarious. Here's the whole scene, which you should probably skip if you plan on watching the episode because it's a long scene and, like I said, was easily the best part of the ep. If you're on the fence or have no interest in the show (or just don't mind having the best scene spoiled) then you should definitely watch it, because it's hilarious.

johnny depp is a terrible actor. well actually that's an apparent fact. i'm just tired of seeing a new tim burton movie every 3 years with johnny boy.

johnny depp is a terrible actor. well actually that's an apparent fact. i'm just tired of seeing a new tim burton movie every 3 years with johnny boy.
That's the opposite of a fact. Re: the part I didn't bold though,
Relevant to your comment, srsly.
I just watched my first episode of Friends. Holy crap, was that a sucky show. I can't believe it was so popular. I wasn't even close to laughing once. It was painful.
Yeah, it's quite bad.
  • 2 weeks later...
You wrote that, didn't you.
If he did then he's basically a full-time internet writer (Cody). Which isn't terribly unbelievable, except that I think he actually does something boring and possibly semi-lucrative as his real job.

The Office is still surprisingly kind of good without Michael Scott. It was obviously much better with him, almost a whole different show really, but it still has some pretty good moments. Michael Scott was one of the great television comedy characters ever, and I think that's why I'm surprised that the show is still pretty entertaining without him. Gabe had a really funny episode a couple weeks ago, and James Spader has been kind of great. For those who haven't been watching, Spader didn't take over Michael's job - Andy Bernard did - but Spader shows up pretty regularly as the head boss. From this week's episode - Daryl: I used to say I wanted to live long enough to see a black President. I didn't realize how easy that would be, so now I wanna live long enough to see a really really gay President, or a supermodel President. I wanna see all the different kinds of Presidents. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------Dwight (on trying to get people to join his gym): That's okay, I know how to build a business. You gotta get the black people to do it to get the white people to do it. Then you gotta get the black people to stop doing it. One step at a time.

I feel like Erin is the only awesome character these days, but I've still been enjoying it. I'll soon stop enjoying it if they don't get away from the "Andy tries to do something, Andy feels, everyone cheers Andy up" formula. I'm one episode behind, so hopefully they're already moving away from it.

I feel like Erin is the only awesome character these days, but I've still been enjoying it. I'll soon stop enjoying it if they don't get away from the "Andy tries to do something, Andy feels, everyone cheers Andy up" formula. I'm one episode behind, so hopefully they're already moving away from it.
They are not. Although the Andy/Robert/Mrs. California three-way was very funny this week. However, the central theme is that Andy is nearly retarded.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------Dwight (on trying to get people to join his gym): That's okay, I know how to build a business. You gotta get the black people to do it to get the white people to do it. Then you gotta get the black people to stop doing it. One step at a time.
Best line in a long time
you enjoy Spader? ughhhhhhh I can't stand any part when he's involved
You're crazy. He's the best off-site boss since David Wallace.
I like Spader the actor but I do like Robert California one bit.
Me too.