Random Entertainment Observations

However, the central theme is that Andy is nearly retarded.
But beloved!
you enjoy Spader? ughhhhhhh I can't stand any part when he's involved
I think he's great.
I like Spader the actor but I do like Robert California one bit.
Don't?
Goddammit. Now I have to find one bit.The moment where he was panicking about his wife arriving a second and wanting Andy to not hire it. That was one bit.
Were you drunk when you wrote these? I mean...yeah, that's what I mean.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

say that to LLY 's face like a real man

Oh my ****ing GOD! http://deadline.com/2015/04/bob-odenkirk-david-cross-sketch-comedy-series-netflix-1201403256/   Bob is not only in the best Drama on tv, but he's going to be in the best comedy t

You misspelled insipid.

Speedz: I don't want to speak out of school, but I think it's mildly obvious that JLL did mean "don't", but just screwed up. Then I agreed with him, which he immediately knew meant that I actually disagreed with what he meant to say. That in turn required him to come up with a joke to cover his mis-type, so he went for the joke about finding a single moment where he didn't actually hate Robert California. There is no way he could do all that if he was drunk.

Speedz: I don't want to speak out of school, but I think it's mildly obvious that JJL did mean "don't", but just screwed up. Then I agreed with him, which he immediately knew meant that I actually disagreed with what he meant to say. That in turn required him to come up with a joke to cover his mis-type, so he went for the joke about finding a single moment where he didn't actually hate Robert California. There is no way he could do all that if he was drunk.
Check out this guy, being right! In rereading my posts, though, I see Speedz' point. An impressive lack of coherency and sentence structure is evident in them. I wasn't drunk but I was typing on my iphone. I think I'll blame Steve Jobs.

stopped watching a few minutes into the gettysburg episode. I think I'm done with the show.happily, there's another show with a similar format that's about a thousand times better right now, running on the same network!

The Fugitive is still incredible. (the movie, never seen the show)
It's wonderful and not dated at all. (Except people are using pay phones. However, in the context of the show, he would want to use pay phones!)
It's wonderful and not dated at all. (Except people are using pay phones. However, in the context of the show, he would want to use pay phones!)
I'll be very surprised if they don't remake the show within the next five years. I guess now he'll have to use burner cellphones.

You they will remake the TV show within 5 years? What makes you say that? The movie came out in like 1993, so why now are you so convinced?

You they will remake the TV show within 5 years? What makes you say that? I movie came out in like 1993, so why now are you so convinced?
went back for seconds on the ole communion wine there huh boss
You they will remake the TV show within 5 years? What makes you say that? I movie came out in like 1993, so why now are you so convinced?
Just trust your old buddy speedz.
went back for seconds on the ole communion wine there huh boss
Heh.

I've always been a fan of fear factor, but the contestants they picked on the first 2 new episodes were pretty bad. I can't root for someone to win $50,000 who has plastic surgery all over their face and fake tits. Put people up there who really need the money.

grant_dark_knight_rises.jpg
Yeah, I'm totally buying the theory, although just the death part, not the "it's the prestige" part...not for sure, anyway.
I've always been a fan of fear factor, but the contestants they picked on the first 2 new episodes were pretty bad. I can't root for someone to win $50,000 who has plastic surgery all over their face and fake tits. Put people up there who really need the money.
Yeah dude, totally. They should pick up homeless people off the street and have them eat gross stuff and perform stunts for money. That's what everyone wants, to see people who are down on their luck act like circus monkeys for our amusement.There's a good reason why they choose contestants based on the fact that the average human would love to watch them degrade themselves for cash.
Yeah, I'm totally buying the theory, although just the death part, not the "it's the prestige" part...not for sure, anyway. Yeah dude, totally. They should pick up homeless people off the street and have them eat gross stuff and perform stunts for money. That's what everyone wants, to see people who are down on their luck act like circus monkeys for our amusement.There's a good reason why they choose contestants based on the fact that the average human would love to watch them degrade themselves for cash.
I know, its not realistic, but it would be awesome.The girls they are putting on with fake tits are horribly ugly though. Like real Housewives of New Jersey ugly. If you are going to put chicks on flaunting their tits, at least put on hot chicks.