Random Entertainment Observations

Did anyone watch the Charlie sheen roast? This Anthony Jeselnik cat was very very funny.
"Charlie, I think the craziest thing about you is that you thought you were going to go back to your tv show after calling your boss a 'jew kike'. if people got to keep their jobs after calling their boss a jew kike, charlie...then everyone would do it."
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

say that to LLY 's face like a real man

Oh my ****ing GOD! http://deadline.com/2015/04/bob-odenkirk-david-cross-sketch-comedy-series-netflix-1201403256/   Bob is not only in the best Drama on tv, but he's going to be in the best comedy t

You misspelled insipid.

I had never even heard of him before I saw the show. I have a feeling that I'll be hearing a lot more from him in the future.

Did anyone watch the Charlie sheen roast? This Anthony Jeselnik cat was very very funny."What can you say about Mike Tyson that has'nt already been the title of a Richard Pryor album."....crowd silent.....One of the roasters, who is black, finally says, "oh, shit." [That Nigger's Crazy]Jeselnik says (pointing at black guy) "He gets it."Black dude, "Too many white people!"Jeselnk (says nearly instantly in response): "Too many white people? You know what no one ever says? Too few black people."
Well it's actually funnier than that brv:First that black dude is Patrice O'neal and he is hilarious.Secondly, here is a list of priors albums: 1968 - Richard Pryor (Dove/Reprise) 1971 - Craps (After Hours) (Laff Records, reissued 1993 by Loose Cannon/Island) 1974 - That ******'s Crazy, (Partee/Stax, reissued 1975 by Reprise) 1975 - ...Is It Something I Said?, (Reprise, reissued 1991 on CD by Warner Archives) 1976 - Bicentennial ******, (Reprise) 1976 - L.A. Jail, (Tiger Lily) 1977 - Are You Serious ???, (Laff) 1977 - Who Me? I'm Not Him, (Laff) 1978 - Black Ben The Blacksmith, (Laff) 1978 - The Wizard of Comedy, (Laff) 1978 - Wanted: Live in Concert (2-LP set), (Warner Bros. Records);Others 1979 - Outrageous, (Laff) 1980 - Insane, (Laff) 1980 - Holy Smoke!, (Laff) 1981 - Rev. Du Rite, (Laff) 1982 - Richard Pryor Live! (picture disc), (Phoenix/Audiofidelity) 1982 - Richard Pryor: Live on the Sunset Strip (Warner Bros. Records) 1983 - Here and Now, (Warner Bros. Records) 1983 - Supernigger, (Laff)There are a few that work. Jeslenik was on the hasselhoff roast as well.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFnKTs6CXwQ
I was able to add it to the DVR a few weeks ago. Didn't see if it recorded. Did you watch it? Any good?
I watched it. I wasn't super excited about it, but it is definitely good enough to keep watching for now.
I watched it. I wasn't super excited about it, but it is definitely good enough to keep watching for now.
Same. There are a few things that I think will make it interesting

1. The fact that this rift is opened, but doesn't have the butterfly affect because it is in another time rift. Not sure what that meant.2. It's obvious the main dudes son has started this revolution, but does that have something to do with the writing in the waterfall?

So I will keep watching, but unless they make the above interesting, or really delve deep into some cool stuff with this other time, then I am not sure if I can make it through the first season.

• 2 weeks later...

I quite liked the Terra Nova double-length pilot, but the latest two episodes have been let-downs. They seemed like filler episodes, and weren't very interesting. I'm hoping it'll turn around again, because I thought it had a lot of potential and the production-values are really high and everything. That's the only new show I've really checked out, but I'm gonna try out Homeland too, because apparently it's kinda good and I like the two main actors (Claire Danes and Damian Lewis from Band of Brothers). Anybody seen it? Is it any good? Oh the other thing that got me interested is that it's on Showtime. When I first saw an ad for it I thought it was a network show, but the fact that it's on pay-cable makes me more interested.

I just watched my first episode of Friends. Holy crap, was that a sucky show. I can't believe it was so popular. I wasn't even close to laughing once. It was painful.

No, Friends doesn't hold up well. But I remember enjoying the show without a lot of "laugh out loud" moments. For whatever that's worth. That could be because I was in my teens. I'm sure now I'd be less impressed.

American Horror story seems top notch.
I saw a commercial the other day, and I thought it was a movie until the end. That's always a good sign for a TV show.
You won't like it, it has marital infidelity, abortions, all manner of sin.
Thanks for the heads up, I wouldn't have watched it anyway.

I recently watched all of season 1 of The Walking Dead & then the season 2 premiere. Without a doubt my new favourite show. If you're a fan of 28 Days Later, this is for you.

• 3 weeks later...