What Games And Limits Do You Guys Play?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mainly 1/2 FR online, 1/2 FR live with a couple of stabs at 2/5 live. I would play more 2/5 but I don't feel comfortable with that much of my bankroll on the table at any one time.I'll play some live/online low to mid range buy-in tournaments sometimes to switch things up.I've played some low limit O8, razz, stud, and horse but not seriously. Usually just to change things up.

Online: .50/1 limit Omaha H/L usually 6 max, but will play 9 handed if there are no 6 max running, $5 and $10 NL Holdem and Omaha H/L sng's. $5-$26 NL mtt's.Live: 3/6 or 4/8 limit Omaha H/L, 3/100 spread limit holdem or 1/2 NL holdem depending where I'm at. I don't play many live tournaments because I can't stand the structures at most of the places I play at.

I suck, so I'm still at .10 &.25 Nl. Play .25-.50 lhe and .10-.20 studh/l and razz. Started with $100 bankroll, and got it up to $1k and took half of it out. Promise the wife I wouldn't reload so I'm a nit with the bankroll. I need a coach. Any one interested in coaching for a % of profits? (I'll play on my roll)

All live at the moment and nothing serious. Training a little online to plug some fundamental leaks (very much appreciate all the help so far).Play is still all recreational at the moment and all NLHE. Actually running well again overall and playing better.Arizona: (Stupid spread limit horror show poker)$5-$150 and $10-$150.Real NL places (i.e. Vegas/Commerce):Some 5-10 but mostly 2-5. Occasional 1-2 for shits and giggles, but really not a big fan. Fun with friends though.Rolled to play higher but the game aint there at the moment, and I am paying off bills, refinancing, dodging the layoff monster and waiting to retire before I take a rededicated serious stab at playing. One year and counting....

play the 11$ SNG's mainly on stars, along with 4.40's but those are making my hair fall out faster and faster every day.occasionally play some 10-20 dollar MTT's..... hope to move up stakes eventually if i get better!

guess im the only degen on this site. i depo once or twice a week 200-1k and try to run it as high as i can. have never passed 10k yet from this method but its fun and i am a gambler/action junky/moran.usually start at .25/.50 plo and bust around 2/4 plo, try and give myself 5-8 buy ins at every level shot taking.also any toruny from 4.40 to 216 when im bored

[x]Buy in with 30 pounds at PartyPoker[x]0.5/1 NLHE till broke[x]Free 10 dollars from Party Poker (WEE PAYDAY)[x]Play 0.25/0.50-0.5/1 LHE too 230 dollars[x]spend all on 2x satelite buy-inn[x]broke[x]freeroll 1 dollar earning $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$[x]0.05/0.10 --> 0.25/0.50 LHE[ ] go nuts again spending all on stupid buy-in and go broke (check in 2-3 weeks)

- grinding $10 DoN Sit&go's to build bankroll- playing some 4.4 180 man while doing other things like watching a movie- play around with some random micro stake games to test how I like them and if i'm profitable at it.